“National Socialism is not a cult-movement – a movement for worship; it is exclusively a folkist political doctrine based upon racial principles. … At the head of our programme there stand no secret surmisings but clear-cut perception and straightforward profession of belief.” – Adolf Hitler
1) Heritage: Nobility has a biologically heritable influence.
2) Effort: Nobility also has a spiritually autonomous influence.
3) Arya: Any individual has the theoretical ability and the moral duty to pursue nobility by compensating for the shortcomings of heritage using effort.
4) Statistics: In a large population, for every overachiever there is an underachiever. Therefore relying on effort alone to ennoble civilization is, on average or in the long-term, completely useless.
5) Aryanism: The most reliable way to ennoble civilization is to ennoble heritage.
6) Natural Selection: Heritage cannot be ennobled so long as Nature is permitted to eliminate the noblest in favour of the fittest (the fittest are NEVER the noblest, as avoiding death by accepting slavery is the essence of fitness), and quality in favour of quantity.
7) National Socialism: An environment must be established by the state such that survival of the fittest and greatest number is replaced by survival of the noblest and fewest number. State-controlled reproduction must be the central feature of such an environment.
Aryanist support of any political platform is expected to be in proportion to implicit agreement with the Political Nucleus by the platform in question, in conjunction with shared definition of nobility.