Backlash Herders

This page lists prominent Jewish (including crypto-Jewish) propagandists responsible for promoting attitudes such as Islamophobia, racism (implicit or explicit) towards so-called “Third World” ethnicities, and an overarching admiration of and desire to preserve Western civilization. The main purpose of this list is to highlight that such attitudes, which were virtually absent as recently as the 1990s, but which have become increasingly popular since 9/11, were initially promoted disproportionately by Jews until they gained enough momentum to continue growing by themselves. As such, it is clear to us that the rise of such attitudes as a pre-scripted right-wing backlash to the 1960s-1990s counterculture is part of the Zionist agenda, and hence must be rejected by all serious anti-Zionists.

Names are arranged in alphabetical order. Feel free to suggest other Jews/crypto-Jews whom you think should be included. This page is constantly under construction.

Gadi Adelman (Jew)

Andrew Anglin (Jew)

Gilad Atzmon (Jew)

Andrew (“weev”) Auernheimer (Jew)

Lawrence Auster (Jew)

Bruce Bawer (Jew)

Peter Beinart (Jew)

Carl Benjamin (Jew)

Owen Benjamin (Jew)

Borislav Bereza (Jew)

Judith Bergman (Jew)

Josh Bernstein (Jew)

Christopher Jon Bjerknes (Jew)

Andrew Bostom (Jew)

Peter Hitchens (Jew)

Ami Horowitz (Jew)

Carl Horowitz (Jew)

David Horowitz (Jew)

Raphael Israeli (Jew)

Katerina Janouch (Jew)

Peder “Fjordman” Jensen (Jew)

Nathanael Kapner (Jew)

Bernard Lewis (Jew)

Avi Lipkin (Jew)

David Littman (Jew)

Laura Loomer (Jew)

Bill Maher (Jew)

Henry Makow (Jew)

Marion Maréchal-Le Pen (Jew)

Amy Mekelburg (Jew)

Ilana Mercer (Jew)

Stephen Miller (Jew)

Stefan Molyneux (Jew)

Roberta Moore (Jew)

Mateusz Morawiecki (Jew)

Steven Mosher (Jew)

Yair Netanyahu (Jew)

Fiamma Nirenstein (Jew)

Mike “Enoch” Peinovich (Jew)

Melanie Phillips (Jew)

Dave Rubin (Jew)

Mike Savage (Jew)

Mayer Schiller (Jew)

Debbie Schlussel (Jew)

Ben Shapiro (Jew)

Nachum Shifren (Jew)

Christina Hoff Sommers (Jew)

Lauren Southern (Jew)

Richard Spencer (Jew)

Robert Spencer (Jew)

Mark Steyn (Jew)

Nathan Sykes (Jew)

Shmuel Trigano (Jew)

Andy Warski (Jew)

James Weidmann (“Roissy”) (Jew)

Robert Weissberg (Jew)

Diana West (Jew)

Paul Weston (Jew)

Geert Wilders (Jew)

Curtis Yarvin (“Mencius Moldbug”) (Jew)

Zvi Yehezkeli (Jew)

Avi Yemini (Jew)

Bat Ye’or (Jew)

David Yerushalmi (Jew)

Milo Yiannopoulous (Jew)

Milos Zeman (Jew)

Eric Zemmour (Jew)

Vladimir Zhirinovsky (Jew)

215 Responses to Backlash Herders

1. Like to help depressed people says:

@Philistine

“Oh hey Fatih, it’s been a while. I see you’ve opted to make your comeback with islamophobia and insults against your fellow Aryanists, as usual. Tel Aviv thanks you for your continued service.”

Be a good person with a logic and reasonable argument, not critic. If someone refute an argument with just mocking their personality, then that is other sign that you are incapable to refute an argument. Therefore my argument is right.

Refute this if you have a good answer and a good brain also:

2. ItIsWhatItIs says:

LTHDP:

“They can defeat them through subversion, corruption, and work together with the leader of the high civilization through bribery and influence which they want to control”

You truly believe Jews would even stand a chance subverting a civilization that has existed for a couple of million years? That’s funny…. lol! You probably cannot even see the inhabitants of a civilization such as that with your own eyes. Inhabitants of civilization such as that may even take the form of pure light at that point. Either way, if a civilization has been around for a couple of million years then that civilization has clearly already dealt with it’s Yahweh/Jew problem. What do you think a civilization like that would do if it found another Yahweh/Jew problem in the Universe?

You obviously do not have an imagination, are you Jewish yourself by chance?

“If Jews were stupid, they cannot hold their domination over powerful civilization like US and European countries for hundred years, it seems that “Aryans” (Group of people whom you praise) were stupid, they always lose in every battle against so-called “non-Aryans” for thousand years”

The blind leading the blind, that’s really not that impressive….?

Even Hitler stated that Aryans may not be the most intelligent, but they are the most noble. This world is not noble, that’s why Aryans have a hard time surviving in it. Hitler also said Aryans are highly spiritual beings, which makes it even harder for them to exist in the material world. Had you actually read Mein Kampf or this site you might actually know what you’re talking about, but since you have not you spout nothing but rubbish in regards to these topics. Notice Aryanism.net promotes UNITY THROUGH NOBILITY, and NOT ‘unity through intelligence’. It is Jews who praise their own intelligence above all else. Only an idiot would praise their own IQ. Maybe the Jew Steven Spielberg was attempting to teach his fellow Jews a lesson in his film Forest Gump, Forest’s favorite saying being, “stupid is as stupid does.”? Maybe you could learn something from the Jew Spielberg as well…? :D

@Janus:

“Honestly, my only criticism for this site is it’s “gnostic”/pessimistic view of life.”

I consider myself a gnostic with a blending of Catharism, Zoroastrianism, and Luciferianism. I witness Gnosticism working in my own life every single day. Although I would never worship nature itself, I don’t necessarily take a pessimistic view of it. I do believe it is healthy to ponder a pessimistic view of life on occasion though.

Through Gnosticism I stopped searching for God in the material world. The only place to find God is with in ones self/internally, not externally as so many religions teach these days. If you are part of the universe, then the universe is part of you. If you are conscious, then obviously the universe is also conscious, because consciousness clearly exists within the universe. As above, so below….

Ever since my only prayer to God for the truth, I stopped seeking. I feel that if I am supposed to know something, it will find me. It will manifest itself in my life. That is how intuition operates through me. Look where I ended up. Look at what I know now….
    That is Gnosticism at work, working through me.

Matter vs. Spirit.

I feel sorry for anyone who dies without finding Gnosticism, or the true and living God of the spirit realm. I cannot comprehend why all humans are not Gnostics, it boggles my mind. I wish you could all see what I’ve seen and felt. I could never deny God, ever!

As far as a pessimistic view on nature and the material world, perhaps the Zoroastrians are correct in their belief that the material world was created in order to trap the devil once and for all, so that he can be defeated for all of eternity? Created to draw him out of the spiritual realm and into the flesh, so that he can be destroyed?

Jesus The Nazarene taught that human souls have also been pulled out of the spiritual realm and cast into the flesh:

“When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one, so that the male will not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in the place of a likeness; then will you enter the Kingdom.”

Interestingly yesterday I was listening to an Alan Watts excerpt on a lecture he gave about faith. In the lecture he starts talking about how one day a holographic image can be created using lasers, and by making the air around that image vibrate in a certain way humans will be able to touch that hologram, and it would feel real to them. Yet, the person who the holographic image is created from and about, would never feel those people touching them, obviously. Very interesting to ponder, especially in context with the above Jesus The Nazarene quote I quoted above….

As I was pondering writing this response at work earlier this week, I remembered a song that I absolutely love and completely forgot about. In my opinion this is hands down one of the best hip-hop songs ever written, I hope some of you enjoy it as much as I do. I think it definitely speaks to Aryanists….

BONUS SONG:

Nas & Damian Marley – Patience (From the album: Distant Relatives)

3. ItIsWhatItIs says:

@LTHDP:

“So, “Islamophobia” exist, not because cynicism and so-called “racist”, but because Islam itself that make it happen

If Aryanism is a culture that support gender fairness, anti-ethnic discrimination, removing forced circumcision, animal cruelty-free, and other noble dualist principles, then dont support any ideology which support every single ignobility/cruelty that we cant tolerate it.”

Why are you SO FUCKEN ILLITERATE!?!?!?!

The only Prophet I admire is the Prophet Mohammed.” – Adolf Hitler

The term “Islam” (submission), popularly and erroneously used to refer to Mohammedanism as a whole, in fact refers only to the lowest level of Mohammedanism, which happens to be the most well known due to its coverage of sociopolitical issues. All who admit the soundness of loyalty to one god rather than to many, and who outwardly adhere to the minimum rules of behaviour set out by Mohammed, are considered Muslims – submitters to God. Thus Islam on its own is a form of traditionalism without regard for inner quality, hence cannot be satisfactory for Aryans. http://aryanism.net/religion/mohammedanism/

Are you not ashamed of yourself for being so fucken illiterate?

You know what I would do if I were opposed to the Aryanist view of Mohammed? I would read the Aryanist page on Mohammedanism, and then attack every single point Aryanists make in a clear and concise manner, yet, YOU CANNOT EVEN FUCKEN DO THAT!!!

“Be a good person with a logic and reasonable argument, not critic.”

Be a good person and learn how to read before you try and attack someone else’s position on any given topic you fucken moron!

4. Like to help depressed people says:

@ItIsWhatItIs

“The only Prophet I admire is the Prophet Mohammed.” – Adolf Hitler”

By the way, Hitler like Islam because of its warlike ideology

Notwithstanding Hitler’s apparent admiration for Islam and Muhammad, and his willingness to work with Arab political leaders, he saw individual Muslims as racial and social inferiors. Nazi-era Minister of Armaments and War Production Albert Speer acknowledged that in private, Hitler regarded Arabs as an inferior race[199] and that the relationship he had with various Muslim figures was more political than personal.[199] During a meeting with a delegation of distinguished Arab figures, Hitler learned of how Islam motivated the Umayyad Caliphate during the Islamic conquest of Gaul and was now convinced that “the world would be Mohammedan today” if the Arab regime had successfully taken France during the Battle of Tours,[199] while also suggesting to Speer that “ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.”[199] Hitler said that the Germans would have become heirs to “a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament.”[201]

As noted, Hitler was profoundly racist against the ethnic groups that practiced Islam. Regarding Hitler’s wish that the Ottomans had conquered Europe, Speer notes that Hitler believed that their hegemony over Germans could not last, because of their racial inferiority, but that Islamized Germans would come to rule the world in their place.[199] Hitler was also quoted in the early war years stating, “We shall continue to make disturbances in the Far East and in Arabia. Let us think as men and let us see in these peoples at best lacquered half-apes who are anxious to experience the lash.”[202][203] Nevertheless, Hitler simultaneously made positive references about Muslim culture and Muslims as potential collaborators, such as: “The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France”.[204]

“Are you not ashamed of yourself for being so fucken illiterate?”

5. ItIsWhatItIs says:

@LTHDP:

“So, this is the result of your “noble character”, impatience to people who having difficulty to understand something. I’m honest, I am not a troll, or more worst, a JEW, I just INFJ people with lack of understanding, once again, I’m HONEST, INFJ never like a ignoble hordes like a JEW for example”

Where did I say I have a noble character? Where did I ever say I’m an Aryan?

No, you’re not honest! You being honest would have read like this: “I’m having some difficulty understanding the Aryanist position on Islam, could an Aryanist please explain it to me?”

I don’t have patience for liars and fools….

6. Like to help depressed people says:

@ItIsWhatItIs

Schopenhauer on Islam, “The Saddest and Poorest Form of Theism”

Arthur Schopenhauer, The World as Will and Representation, tr. E. F. J. Payne, vol. II (Dover, 1966), p. 162. This is from Chapter XVII, “On Man’s Need for Metaphysics” (emphases added and a paragraph break):

Temples and churches, pagodas and mosques, in all countries and ages, in their splendour and spaciousness, testify to man’s need for metaphysics, a need strong and ineradicable, which follows close on the physical. The man of a satirical frame of mind could of course add that this need for metaphysics is a modest fellow content with meagre fare. Sometimes it lets itself be satisfied with clumsy fables and absurd fairy-tales. If only they are imprinted early enough, they are for man adequate explanations of his existence and supports for his morality.

Consider the Koran, for example; this wretched book was sufficient to start a world-religion, to satisfy the metaphysical need for countless millions for twelve hundred years, to become the basis of their morality and of a remarkable contempt for death, and also to inspire them to bloody wars and the most extensive conquests. In this book we find the saddest and poorest form of theism. Much may be lost in translation, but I have not been able to discover in it one single idea of value. Such things show that the capacity for metaphysics does not go hand in hand with the need for it . . . .

That is Arthur Schopenhauer, a philosophe whom Hitler follow

7. ItIsWhatItIs says:

@LTHDP:

And? So what? What is your point?

8. Like to help depressed people says:

@ItIsWhatItIs

“….What is your point?”

9. Janus says:

@Like to help depressed people Good observations about Islam’s corrupted ideology. Sufi Islam, as well as Mohammed’s original teachings, are closer to the “religion of peace” than mainstream, democratic Islam.

> Although Hitler praised Muslims, I continued to check whether what Hitler said was good or not, I am not someone who follows all the words of people blindly.

Well said. Is it even certain that Hitler said that he acknowledged Mohammed as the only prophet? He mentions Moses in his Table Talk (original German). Perhaps that was merely a biblical homage (see his allusion to Solomon in the same source).

> That is Arthur Schopenhauer, a philosopher whom Hitler follow

Follow isn’t quite the right word. Better to say a philosopher who significantly influenced Hitler. Hitler clearly rejected Schopenhauer’s pessimism. Also, Schopenhauer says he wasn’t able to discover one single idea of value whereas Hitler in his Table Talk acknowledged several merits in Islam.
    There is a much better quote in On the Basis of Morality where Schopenhauer says,
    “So one is only to have compassion on animals for the sake of practice, and they are as it were the pathological phantom on which to train one’s sympathy with men!
    In common with the whole of Asia that is not tainted by Islâm (which is tantamount to Judaism), I regard such tenets as odious and revolting.
    Here, once again, we see withal how entirely this philosophical morality, which is, as explained above, only a theological one in disguise, depends in reality on the biblical Ethics.”
    Also, “a remarkable contempt for death” is a core tenet of Judaism.

“Hitler said that the Germans would have become heirs to ‘a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament.’”

One must keep in mind that it comes from Speer’s narration. Christa Schroeder clarifies in her memoirs (original German) that this was actually “the view of Aga Khan”, which Hitler more or less agreed with. So it wasn’t necessarily Hitler’s own view.

“Nevertheless, Hitler simultaneously made positive references about Muslim culture and Muslims as potential collaborators, such as: ‘The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France’.”

The Bormann Diktat has been subject to tampering, it’s not certain how much of it really comes from Hitler.

That comes from a highly controversial Obersalzberg speech (the one which mentions the Armenians) attributed to Hitler. It’s riddled with absurdities. Did Hitler ever once allude to Genghis Khan as a role model? If it were remotely genuine, they wouldn’t even need Holocaust propaganda.

> The exact reason why Hitler like Islam is not because its “noble” teachings, but its teaching to encourage war, expansion, and subjugating other territory to all over the world without limit that compatible for German people’s behaviour according to him, is Aryanism an ideology that likes war?

The exact reason why Hitler liked Islam (in the humanistic, not democratic sense) was because it was devoid of terrorism and offered an optimistic, realistic future for adherents. Schroeder and Table Talk agree on this matter. Also, no justification provided for wine and pork like in the Catholic Church.

@ItIsWhatItIs
    > You truly believe Jews would even stand a chance subverting a civilization that has existed for a couple of million years?

First resolve the Jewish question, then that attitude can be justified. All it takes is one bad generation for a whole culture to dissipate. While it’s true that extraterrestrial life would probably take a luminous form and likely have eliminated all conditions for parasitic phenomenon, they still necessarily consist of matter. Matter can be corrupted in more ways than one, just look at the oceans and lakes, the air pollution, even the Earth itself is being poisoned with burials.

> Even Hitler stated that Aryans may not be the most intelligent, but they are the most noble.

Just because honor, nobility, chivalry, etc. seem better off than pity ethics, pacifism, liberalism, etc. doesn’t mean they are without defect. Nature knows nothing of any of these ideals. It might even seem silly to her.
    The latter concepts have been mingled with morality. Nietzsche detected the corruptions in our morality, but made a biological mistake in attacking altruism. I wonder what the former concepts have been mingled with… I would argue that the ideal of heroism has also experienced it’s degree of subversion. Is it really so praiseworthy to be wounded in one’s pride, to have one’s honor offended, to be made vulnerable?

The Stoics and Spartans knew none of that, and neither did Jesus. We find in the NT a striking contrast.

Matthew 13:57 And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town and in his own home.”

Plus Hitler even brushed off a proposal from Heinrich Himmler for a system of nobility that wasn’t even based on hereditary. In this case, Hitler was arguably more ruthless than Himmler.

> Gnosticism
    I’ll get to your points in another post.

10. Philistine says:

@Fatih Dion

Fuck off, seriously. I debated those exact topics with you months ago on the server and you always brought them up again and again as if I didn’t say anything at all, then I shut you up again and again just for it to start all over. If I remember right, that was part of the reason why we banned you in the first place. If anyone here is interested in the second part of the reason, this creep actually posted a video of little children dancing wearing almost no clothes and unironically said it was better than the Islamic rules on clothing. What the fuck is wrong with you?

11. Philistine says:

Also, excuse me as I piss myself laughing at the fact that @IIWII managed to tell you’re full of shit within like 2 or 3 comments.

12. Like to help depressed people says:

@Philistine

“I debated those exact topics…..”

I discuss about how Islam spread throughout the world, how Aryanism culture far different and much more noble than Islam, and about how Hitler and Arthur Schopenhauer view Islam, not anything else, by the way what discussion topic I ever talk with you before? You even not counter my comments with an informative, critical and educative argument, only just complaining and humiliating me and @Janus along with @ItIsWhatItIs, it only shows how dumb and funny you are on this blog, I will laugh on you and @ItIsWhatItIs more for that, remember that complaining only makes you like a loser who can’t say anything

“…you’re full of shit..”

Thanks for your complaining, you cute like baby, you need to be educated and learn more for countering any argument and debate well, and I think the place which good for you to study is reeducatiion camp/concentration camp, have a nice day bruh

By the way, I see Fatih Dion’s comments on some blog post, and how he is person who same like me? Seeing that most of his comments is full of emotion like you, not logical argument.

13. Philistine says:

@Amalek

Done, thanks for posting it.