Tribute to Lavin Eskandar

Killed in the line of duty:

“It was grouped around their teachers, by the way, that the youth of ancient days went into battle. There is no enthusiasm greater than that of a young man of thirteen to seventeen years of age. They will gladly let themselves be cut to pieces for the sake of their teacher, if he is a real man. I should very much like to see our youth led into battle by their teachers!” – Adolf Hitler

Youth of Sweden, will you honour the memory of Eskandar by organizing to fight back against far-right terrorism? If so, please contact us:

Do not expect the establishment government to defeat the far-right, because I am quite sure you will be disappointed. Under autocracy it might be different, but under democracy the establishment government has no moral authority against majority opinion. (This is why Jews favour democracy: because they know they are the masters at herding majority opinion.) And do not expect the far-right to fizzle out by itself either; each of their attacks which goes unstopped only emboldens them towards the next, each attacker unpunished inspires more among them to become attackers. And this is to say nothing of their political ambitions. It is down to you. Get trained, get equipped, get organized, and contact us. We understand what motivates the far-right. It is not ”poor economy”. It is not “lack of education”. It is Giant blood memory. Correspondingly, we understand what it takes to stop the far-right. Not deleting Facebook pages, not banning protests, not surveillance cameras or any other such feeble measures. We have serious strategies ready and waiting; all we need are small groups of dedicated volunteers willing to implement them.

338 Responses to Tribute to Lavin Eskandar

1. unsub says:

2. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“You’ve provided me wikipedia information. I have given you an interview with Karl Krause. I took it straight from the horse’s mouth, you used wikipedia….”

That information on Wikipedia comes from what Krause said, genius.

3. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“Speaking of which, considering how often wikipedia does get linked to here on this blog…. oh nvm….”

Wikipedia is a pro-zionistic site. I don’t deny that. But when it gets things right, I’ll use it.

4. unsub says:

@GG:

“Btw, I’ve seen that documentary you showed me before. I always thought Hitler’s former valet was an idiot.”

5. unsub says:

@GG:

“I’m not going to unconditionally trust a man who Hitler sacked and Himmler had problems with, before Hitler declared to be a vegetarian, due to incompetence on his own end.”

I thought you said you had watched the interview….?

6. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“So you must not think very highly of Hitler either then, considering he personally picked him out of a group of 25 people?”

Hitler made wrong decisions when he was in office. I won’t deny that.

“I thought you said you had watched the interview….?”

I did a couple years ago for a college course over in CA; however, I was not personally impressed with him. I also know that that if Krause is telling the truth then Linz is creating falsehoods about Krause (Krause’s successor).

7. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

Throughout the interview, Krause’s whole thing was to cover his ass. But while he was doing it, he essentially made Hitler out to be way too emotional for his own good.

I can’t trust Krause’s testimony for that reason.

And my point still stands: there were relationship was too compromised for Krause to have known about Hitler’s diet after 1941 better than that food taster I mentioned before, regardless if Krause was intentionally or unintentionally lying about any testimony he may have made about Hitler diet after 1941

8. unsub says:

@GG:

Must have been vegan noodles right?

9. Hypnotix says:

@unsub

Spaghetti is generally always vegan, eggs are sometimes – but rarely – added to the dough. “Red sauce” could have been – and probably was, given the conditions – nothing more than tomato sauce.

Besides, that was apparently his last meal, when the Soviets were 0.5 km from him. It’s not like you can judge his entire views on food in non-extreme situations from that alone…

10. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“Must have been vegan noodles right?

“Died: April 30, 1945 in Berlin, Germany Last meal: Once Hitler decided he’d lost the war for good, he and Eva Braun had a light lunch of spaghetti and red sauce. Apparently, Hitler wanted to hear nothing about the war during the meal, so they talked about lipstick and dog breeding. Then he went into his office and shot himself. Braun followed, killing herself with poison. On a side note: Hitler and Braun had only been married for about 40 hours. Did he know it was his last meal? Most definitely.””

I don’t know how this is relevant. I’ve eaten spaghetti without meat plenty of times.

@everyone

Hitler’s former valet may have understood Hitler before 1942 when Hitler declared himself to be a vegetarian, but their informal relationship was compromised, for whatever reason, to the point where Hitler’s former valet couldn’t possibly known more about Hitler’s diet than Goebbels and Hitler’s former taste tester that I mentioned before.

Hitler’s former valet was also too busy with other matters, such as serving as an ordinance officer for Hitler’s “bodyguard-unit” (which composed of many “bodyguards”) after serving in the navy, to really keep an eye on Hitler’s diet.

As for the former valet’s character, he should have done more for Hitler’s personal security. I’m not impressed with it.

I doubt that Heinz Linge completely made up the story of how Krause screwed up that water incident, even if Krause mostly did screw up due to incompetence rather than malice (which is what most likely happened).

11. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“Hermann Rauschning claimed to have seen in Hitler’s First World War military record an item concerning a court martial that found Hitler guilty of pederastic practices with an officer. Rauschning also claimed that in Munich Hitler was found guilty of a violation of Paragraph 175, which dealt with pederasty. No evidence of either of these two charges has been found.”-Wikipedia

I wonder if Rauschning is lying himself.

Then again, Hitler was incredibly close to Rohm more so than many other associates of Hitler. Mussolini even reportedly had a problem with it.

12. Pandorastop says:

@unsub

Not really sure what your point about the noodles was/is… Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian and the ‘red sauce’ the article mentions like a mystery was a marinara sauce. How do I know that? Well because it’s still called that today. Marinara is a marketing term for ‘red sauce’.

13. unsub says:

@Pandorastop:

Notice I never said anything about the “red sauce”, so I’m not sure why everyone is hyper-focusing on it? I’m well aware of what red sauce is, thanks.

That was my only point.

14. SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer Daniel says:

Off topic:

What policies would be offered for indigenous people in any country?

15. Hypnotix says:

@unsub

“My point is, if you read my comments, is that Hitler was vegetarian in the contemporary understanding of the word, and NOT a vegan in the contemporary usage, as this site claims. Hitler most certainly drank a glass of milk almost everyday….”

Aside from the fact that your last sentence is unsubstantiated, what does this point of yours have to do with what you said here:

because I doubt you were not being sarcastic there.

16. Gallery Guy says:

@everyone

17. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

You claimed earlier that Hitler consumed fish oil while claiming that Hitler was vegetarian earlier, which is completely illogical…

18. unsub says:

@GG:

I didn’t claim Hitler consumed fish oil, Krause did in his interview. You stated that Hitler didn’t become fully vegetarian until after 1942, not I. I never stated I believed Hitler to be fully vegetarian or vegan. This site claims he was fully vegan. All I said is that he was closer to vegetarianism than vegan as used in the contemporary understanding.

So which is it?

19. unsub says:

@GG:

“If one looks at Hitler’s whole view on animal welfare and his diet throughout the years, you can clearly see that, by 1942, he had a strict vegan diet and cared a lot about animal welfare (not just the slaughter of them, too).”

Perhaps this is true, but to claim he was an outright vegan is false.

20. unsub says:

@GG:

“strict vegan diet”

Well, this is were we disagree, and you cannot prove otherwise.

21. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“Yes, we should consider that veganism in the contemporary understanding was not one of Hitler’s ideals. Hitler drank cow’s milk, ate chocolate, and near the end of his life started eating sardines for the fish oil, as ordered by a doctor. To try and claim that Hitler was a vegan, as this site does, is a falsification of the facts. Hitler was closer to be a vegetarian in the contemporary usage. Unless of course you believe that Karl Wilhelm Krause was lying?”

You claimed right there that Hitler consumed fish oil, and you made no mention of Krause’s words until right after. You have also endorsed Krause’s word, so there’s also that.

“My point is, if you read my comments, is that Hitler was vegetarian in the contemporary understanding of the word, and NOT a vegan in the contemporary usage, as this site claims. Hitler most certainly drank a glass of milk almost everyday”

You claimed right there that he was a “vegetarian in the contemporary understanding of the word”.

“Perhaps this is true, but to claim he was an outright vegan is false.”

He may have had to be practical at times with his diet, but that’s about it. Hitler and Goebbels have both admitted to the fact that it’s best to be pragmatic when necessary

22. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“Well, this is were we disagree, and you cannot prove otherwise.”

Can you provide proof that Hitler drank milk almost everyday yourself?

23. unsub says:

@GG:

24. unsub says:

25. Pandorastop says:

@unsub

This site has NEVER claimed that Adolf Hitler was a vegan.

Our belief is that people with a gustatory preference for grain and vegetables have blood that is superior to those with a preference for milk and dairy and, so (most), of the former should be the demographic encouraged to reproduce and the latter encouraged to… die off.

This is but a continuation of the war against time. Are you with us? If not, make no mistake…

!WE WILL REPLACE YOU!

26. unsub says:

Thanks for the laughs…. :D

27. unsub says:

@Pandorastop:

You can polish a piece of shit all you want, then hold it up to the light and proclaim, “look an Aryan!”, and pat yourself on the back as much as you like.

I still see a piece of shit, however.

If I had the power I’d put all Aryans and non-Aryans alike to the sword. So no, I’m not with you. I think you’re a joke, but an amusing one at that.

28. Gallery Guy says:

@everyone

If one is to say that he was not a vegan for practical reasons, then I can sort of see where one may com from. Hitler may or may not have consumed things that contradicted a vegan diet, but he was also a practical person. The Third Reich suffered many food and drinking shortages throughout the war; and anyone who consumes meat or animal-products due to shortages during wartime should never be labeled a non-vegan, provided that such consumption is meant to be temporary. (It’s also unwise to label a warrior a “murderer” for his wartime effort just as it is unwise to label the same person a non-vegan because he consumed animal-products during an emergency).

“Why do I need too? I don’t have a dog in the fight so-to-speak. Makes no difference to me what happens to this website….”

If you’re going to make a claim, you should wisely show reasonable proof to back up that claim when asked, or give a way for people to find out about the reasonable proof behind the claim (even if it is not immediately so). And great to know how you feel about a site that I formally do not belong to, so that point is formally irrelevant to me.

“I will add this though, alienating people with false facts probably is not part of a winning strategy. That much should be obvious, I would think?”

What false facts have you been presented with? You were the one acting like Hitler’s former valet knew about Hitler’s diet after Hitler sacked him as his valet! You have also claimed that Hitler drank milk almost everyday without presenting proof yourself! You also even claimed Hitler to be a vegetarian in the contemporary sense of the word to contradict claims that he is vegan, while earlier than that also claiming that he consumed fish oil!

Also, do you have nothing to say about Rauschning’s claims about Hitler committing pederasty? You were the one who brought up Hitler’s sexuality in the first place.

29. Pandorastop says:

@unsub

“If I had the power I’d put all Aryans and non-Aryans alike to the sword.”

And…. that was exactly the answer I was looking for.

30. Pandorastop says:

@Gallery Guy

So write an article.

31. Gallery Guy says:

@everyone

I meant my previous comment for unsub, but everyone please take note

Also, for clarification: I idealistically and rationally determined Hitler’s diet and attitude towards animal by looking at his own statements and statements made by third-party sources.

32. Gallery Guy says:

@pandorastop

Write an article about what?

At this moment for political activism, I’m currently designing my own website, learning a few foreign languages, and physically training myself to be an effective ‘soldier’ when time comes for me to be one. I may not have time for that.

33. Pandorastop says:

@GG

“I can’t speak for this site, but I have only claimed that Hitler is a vegan by idealistically looking at his diet and his quotes; and I even listed his anti-milk, TT quote that I presented earlier.”

On that. Apparently you like to write. It’s an article, not a career. Find time.

34. Gallery Guy says:

@pandorastop

I could write an article about veganism and its idealistic connections with Hitler on this site. It may take some time tho.

To be honest, I’d rather write an article about George Lincoln Rockwell and how Trump differs greatly from past American “statesmen”. (I think AS did write an article contrasting Trump to JFK tho).

35. Gallery Guy says:

@everyone

This article describes Hitler’s breakfast-routine, including the food and drinks he consumed, from December 1943-February 1944. Notice how milk isn’t included.

I also see no reason why the Daily Mail would have any reason to cover up a possible consumption of milk by Hitler for breakfast, which is when milk is most commonly consumed throughout history.

36. unsub says:

I can just take one look at him and tell ya he was suckling the teat ’till the very end….