Tribute to Lavin Eskandar

Killed in the line of duty:

“It was grouped around their teachers, by the way, that the youth of ancient days went into battle. There is no enthusiasm greater than that of a young man of thirteen to seventeen years of age. They will gladly let themselves be cut to pieces for the sake of their teacher, if he is a real man. I should very much like to see our youth led into battle by their teachers!” – Adolf Hitler

Youth of Sweden, will you honour the memory of Eskandar by organizing to fight back against far-right terrorism? If so, please contact us:

Do not expect the establishment government to defeat the far-right, because I am quite sure you will be disappointed. Under autocracy it might be different, but under democracy the establishment government has no moral authority against majority opinion. (This is why Jews favour democracy: because they know they are the masters at herding majority opinion.) And do not expect the far-right to fizzle out by itself either; each of their attacks which goes unstopped only emboldens them towards the next, each attacker unpunished inspires more among them to become attackers. And this is to say nothing of their political ambitions. It is down to you. Get trained, get equipped, get organized, and contact us. We understand what motivates the far-right. It is not ”poor economy”. It is not “lack of education”. It is Giant blood memory. Correspondingly, we understand what it takes to stop the far-right. Not deleting Facebook pages, not banning protests, not surveillance cameras or any other such feeble measures. We have serious strategies ready and waiting; all we need are small groups of dedicated volunteers willing to implement them.

409 Responses to Tribute to Lavin Eskandar

1. unsub says:

2. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“You’ve provided me wikipedia information. I have given you an interview with Karl Krause. I took it straight from the horse’s mouth, you used wikipedia….”

That information on Wikipedia comes from what Krause said, genius.

3. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“Speaking of which, considering how often wikipedia does get linked to here on this blog…. oh nvm….”

Wikipedia is a pro-zionistic site. I don’t deny that. But when it gets things right, I’ll use it.

4. unsub says:

@GG:

“Btw, I’ve seen that documentary you showed me before. I always thought Hitler’s former valet was an idiot.”

5. unsub says:

@GG:

“I’m not going to unconditionally trust a man who Hitler sacked and Himmler had problems with, before Hitler declared to be a vegetarian, due to incompetence on his own end.”

I thought you said you had watched the interview….?

6. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“So you must not think very highly of Hitler either then, considering he personally picked him out of a group of 25 people?”

Hitler made wrong decisions when he was in office. I won’t deny that.

“I thought you said you had watched the interview….?”

I did a couple years ago for a college course over in CA; however, I was not personally impressed with him. I also know that that if Krause is telling the truth then Linz is creating falsehoods about Krause (Krause’s successor).

7. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

Throughout the interview, Krause’s whole thing was to cover his ass. But while he was doing it, he essentially made Hitler out to be way too emotional for his own good.

I can’t trust Krause’s testimony for that reason.

And my point still stands: there were relationship was too compromised for Krause to have known about Hitler’s diet after 1941 better than that food taster I mentioned before, regardless if Krause was intentionally or unintentionally lying about any testimony he may have made about Hitler diet after 1941

8. unsub says:

@GG:

Must have been vegan noodles right?

9. Hypnotix says:

@unsub

Spaghetti is generally always vegan, eggs are sometimes – but rarely – added to the dough. “Red sauce” could have been – and probably was, given the conditions – nothing more than tomato sauce.

Besides, that was apparently his last meal, when the Soviets were 0.5 km from him. It’s not like you can judge his entire views on food in non-extreme situations from that alone…

10. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“Must have been vegan noodles right?

“Died: April 30, 1945 in Berlin, Germany Last meal: Once Hitler decided he’d lost the war for good, he and Eva Braun had a light lunch of spaghetti and red sauce. Apparently, Hitler wanted to hear nothing about the war during the meal, so they talked about lipstick and dog breeding. Then he went into his office and shot himself. Braun followed, killing herself with poison. On a side note: Hitler and Braun had only been married for about 40 hours. Did he know it was his last meal? Most definitely.””

I don’t know how this is relevant. I’ve eaten spaghetti without meat plenty of times.

@everyone

Hitler’s former valet may have understood Hitler before 1942 when Hitler declared himself to be a vegetarian, but their informal relationship was compromised, for whatever reason, to the point where Hitler’s former valet couldn’t possibly known more about Hitler’s diet than Goebbels and Hitler’s former taste tester that I mentioned before.

Hitler’s former valet was also too busy with other matters, such as serving as an ordinance officer for Hitler’s “bodyguard-unit” (which composed of many “bodyguards”) after serving in the navy, to really keep an eye on Hitler’s diet.

As for the former valet’s character, he should have done more for Hitler’s personal security. I’m not impressed with it.

I doubt that Heinz Linge completely made up the story of how Krause screwed up that water incident, even if Krause mostly did screw up due to incompetence rather than malice (which is what most likely happened).

11. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“Hermann Rauschning claimed to have seen in Hitler’s First World War military record an item concerning a court martial that found Hitler guilty of pederastic practices with an officer. Rauschning also claimed that in Munich Hitler was found guilty of a violation of Paragraph 175, which dealt with pederasty. No evidence of either of these two charges has been found.”-Wikipedia

I wonder if Rauschning is lying himself.

Then again, Hitler was incredibly close to Rohm more so than many other associates of Hitler. Mussolini even reportedly had a problem with it.

12. Pandorastop says:

@unsub

Not really sure what your point about the noodles was/is… Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian and the ‘red sauce’ the article mentions like a mystery was a marinara sauce. How do I know that? Well because it’s still called that today. Marinara is a marketing term for ‘red sauce’.

13. unsub says:

@Pandorastop:

Notice I never said anything about the “red sauce”, so I’m not sure why everyone is hyper-focusing on it? I’m well aware of what red sauce is, thanks.

That was my only point.

14. SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer Daniel says:

Off topic:

What policies would be offered for indigenous people in any country?

15. Hypnotix says:

@unsub

“My point is, if you read my comments, is that Hitler was vegetarian in the contemporary understanding of the word, and NOT a vegan in the contemporary usage, as this site claims. Hitler most certainly drank a glass of milk almost everyday….”

Aside from the fact that your last sentence is unsubstantiated, what does this point of yours have to do with what you said here:

because I doubt you were not being sarcastic there.

16. Gallery Guy says:

@everyone

17. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

You claimed earlier that Hitler consumed fish oil while claiming that Hitler was vegetarian earlier, which is completely illogical…

18. unsub says:

@GG:

I didn’t claim Hitler consumed fish oil, Krause did in his interview. You stated that Hitler didn’t become fully vegetarian until after 1942, not I. I never stated I believed Hitler to be fully vegetarian or vegan. This site claims he was fully vegan. All I said is that he was closer to vegetarianism than vegan as used in the contemporary understanding.

So which is it?

19. unsub says:

@GG:

“If one looks at Hitler’s whole view on animal welfare and his diet throughout the years, you can clearly see that, by 1942, he had a strict vegan diet and cared a lot about animal welfare (not just the slaughter of them, too).”

Perhaps this is true, but to claim he was an outright vegan is false.

20. unsub says:

@GG:

“strict vegan diet”

Well, this is were we disagree, and you cannot prove otherwise.

21. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“Yes, we should consider that veganism in the contemporary understanding was not one of Hitler’s ideals. Hitler drank cow’s milk, ate chocolate, and near the end of his life started eating sardines for the fish oil, as ordered by a doctor. To try and claim that Hitler was a vegan, as this site does, is a falsification of the facts. Hitler was closer to be a vegetarian in the contemporary usage. Unless of course you believe that Karl Wilhelm Krause was lying?”

You claimed right there that Hitler consumed fish oil, and you made no mention of Krause’s words until right after. You have also endorsed Krause’s word, so there’s also that.

“My point is, if you read my comments, is that Hitler was vegetarian in the contemporary understanding of the word, and NOT a vegan in the contemporary usage, as this site claims. Hitler most certainly drank a glass of milk almost everyday”

You claimed right there that he was a “vegetarian in the contemporary understanding of the word”.

“Perhaps this is true, but to claim he was an outright vegan is false.”

He may have had to be practical at times with his diet, but that’s about it. Hitler and Goebbels have both admitted to the fact that it’s best to be pragmatic when necessary

22. Gallery Guy says:

@unsub

“Well, this is were we disagree, and you cannot prove otherwise.”

Can you provide proof that Hitler drank milk almost everyday yourself?

23. unsub says:

@GG:

24. unsub says:

25. Pandorastop says:

@unsub

This site has NEVER claimed that Adolf Hitler was a vegan.

Our belief is that people with a gustatory preference for grain and vegetables have blood that is superior to those with a preference for milk and dairy and, so (most), of the former should be the demographic encouraged to reproduce and the latter encouraged to… die off.

This is but a continuation of the war against time. Are you with us? If not, make no mistake…

!WE WILL REPLACE YOU!

26. unsub says:

Thanks for the laughs…. :D

27. unsub says:

@Pandorastop:

You can polish a piece of shit all you want, then hold it up to the light and proclaim, “look an Aryan!”, and pat yourself on the back as much as you like.

I still see a piece of shit, however.

If I had the power I’d put all Aryans and non-Aryans alike to the sword. So no, I’m not with you. I think you’re a joke, but an amusing one at that.

28. Gallery Guy says:

@everyone

If one is to say that he was not a vegan for practical reasons, then I can sort of see where one may com from. Hitler may or may not have consumed things that contradicted a vegan diet, but he was also a practical person. The Third Reich suffered many food and drinking shortages throughout the war; and anyone who consumes meat or animal-products due to shortages during wartime should never be labeled a non-vegan, provided that such consumption is meant to be temporary. (It’s also unwise to label a warrior a “murderer” for his wartime effort just as it is unwise to label the same person a non-vegan because he consumed animal-products during an emergency).

“Why do I need too? I don’t have a dog in the fight so-to-speak. Makes no difference to me what happens to this website….”

If you’re going to make a claim, you should wisely show reasonable proof to back up that claim when asked, or give a way for people to find out about the reasonable proof behind the claim (even if it is not immediately so). And great to know how you feel about a site that I formally do not belong to, so that point is formally irrelevant to me.

“I will add this though, alienating people with false facts probably is not part of a winning strategy. That much should be obvious, I would think?”

What false facts have you been presented with? You were the one acting like Hitler’s former valet knew about Hitler’s diet after Hitler sacked him as his valet! You have also claimed that Hitler drank milk almost everyday without presenting proof yourself! You also even claimed Hitler to be a vegetarian in the contemporary sense of the word to contradict claims that he is vegan, while earlier than that also claiming that he consumed fish oil!

Also, do you have nothing to say about Rauschning’s claims about Hitler committing pederasty? You were the one who brought up Hitler’s sexuality in the first place.

29. Pandorastop says:

@unsub

“If I had the power I’d put all Aryans and non-Aryans alike to the sword.”

And…. that was exactly the answer I was looking for.

30. Pandorastop says:

@Gallery Guy

So write an article.

31. Gallery Guy says:

@everyone

I meant my previous comment for unsub, but everyone please take note

Also, for clarification: I idealistically and rationally determined Hitler’s diet and attitude towards animal by looking at his own statements and statements made by third-party sources.

32. Gallery Guy says:

@pandorastop

Write an article about what?

At this moment for political activism, I’m currently designing my own website, learning a few foreign languages, and physically training myself to be an effective ‘soldier’ when time comes for me to be one. I may not have time for that.

33. Pandorastop says:

@GG

“I can’t speak for this site, but I have only claimed that Hitler is a vegan by idealistically looking at his diet and his quotes; and I even listed his anti-milk, TT quote that I presented earlier.”

On that. Apparently you like to write. It’s an article, not a career. Find time.

34. Gallery Guy says:

@pandorastop

I could write an article about veganism and its idealistic connections with Hitler on this site. It may take some time tho.

To be honest, I’d rather write an article about George Lincoln Rockwell and how Trump differs greatly from past American “statesmen”. (I think AS did write an article contrasting Trump to JFK tho).

35. Gallery Guy says:

@everyone

This article describes Hitler’s breakfast-routine, including the food and drinks he consumed, from December 1943-February 1944. Notice how milk isn’t included.

I also see no reason why the Daily Mail would have any reason to cover up a possible consumption of milk by Hitler for breakfast, which is when milk is most commonly consumed throughout history.

36. unsub says:

I can just take one look at him and tell ya he was suckling the teat ’till the very end….

37. Saint_Just_ says:

@AS

“Or perhaps he had read it but believed that it was best left for later, in order to avoid infighting within the NSDAP at a time when external enemies posed a threat. Many explanations are possible.”

You all seem to oscillate wildly between the weak dictator and the strong dictator thesis of Hitler. Though appreciatively there does seem to be at least a general preference for the weak dictator thesis, presumably because of its utility, as it allows you to explain away Hitler’s total lack of intervention to protect non-Whites, particularly blacks, residing within NS Germany. If Hitler was a strong dictator you would be at a loss to explain away, in your usual glib fashion, why Hitler did not intervene.

To prevent such further convenient oscillation could you either perhaps explicitly state or direct me to, yours/this sites attitude to the limitations of Hitler’s power (was he the ‘Master in the Third Reich’ and just decided not to aid non-Whites in Germany for X,Y or Z reason or was he just simply a ‘weak dictator’ with significant structural limitations to his power such that he was actually unable to aid non-Whites in Germany)?

“Slaughterhouses also continued to operate legally in Germany during the entire era of NSDAP rule. By your assessment, Hitler must have taken pleasure in this.”

This is a complete misreading of my comment regarding the mulatto woman barred from marrying a White man in 1942 and its purpose. The comment’s purpose was to provide evidence of the Nuremberg Laws being practiced under the commentary by Wilhelm Stuckart and Hans Globke which clarified that non-White peoples are ‘other aliens’ and like jews are to be banned from marrying Germans and related blood (White people).

This evidence stands in contrary to your (or perhaps it was another users) claim that the Nuremberg laws straight-up did not apply to non-White peoples within NS Germany because the reality was the laws did apply to non-White peoples.

That comment had nothing to do with the attitudes of Hitler regarding this practicing and interpretation of his laws, though it is plausible and in fact highly probably that he would have been happy that someone finally did “bother their heads about the colour of bastards”.

“So at least now you accept that Hitler was pro-Islam.”

Yes, but only because his understanding of Islam was deluded and inadequate. Hitler was known for labouring under delusions, such as for instance his labouring under the delusion that the Ancient Greeks were of a Nordic/Germanic racial type and not of a Mediterranean racial type. A delusion he consistently laboured under both publically:

“At one time, Europe was confined to the Greek isles, which had been reached by Nordic tribes, and where the flame first burned that slowly but steadily enlightened humanity.” – Adolf Hitler, Declaration of War against the United States 11th December 1941

And privately:

“If we consider the ancient Greeks (who were Germanics), we find in them a beauty much superior to the beauty such as is widespread today: and I mean also beauty in the realm of thought as much as in the realm of forms.” – Adolf Hitler, Table Talk 25th January 1942

The origin of this delusion comes from an account of Islamic Spain presented to Hitler by a delegation of ‘distinguished’ Arabs. It is unsurprising that in the 1930s/40s Hitler would not have had access to up-to-date information on Islamic Spain which shatters its illusory prestige. It is also unsurprising that a delegation of Arabs would glamorize or puff-up the history of their people to be something it assuredly is not.

Hitler’s basis for this deluded belief was from information of a presently unascertained quality provided to him from a group of people whom it is not immediately apparent are in any position to authoritatively comment upon anything regarding that period. Hitler did not come to believe this through a slow and steady process of learning, reading and study; it was reactionary and on the basis of a few words from a few people (sums up many of his other beliefs to be honest).

“Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs.”: Albert Speer, Inside the Third Reich, page 96.

“my position has always been that Table Talk mixes real quotes with fake quotes.”

Convenient escape hatch as always. Perhaps you could provide a clear guide on Table Talk and why it is that we cannot trust some entries (why not, who would fake such a thing, for what reason?) and why it is we can trust others? Presumably you have some reason for believing that some of the entries in Table Talk are fake, other than that some entries are inconvenient and ought to be ignored for the sake of the narrative?

Princess Tamilla:

“The TERRITORY called Mauritania since the colonial era onwards had, prior to colonialism, been part of many dynastic empires throughout history, including the Mali Empire (which is why I included the maps).”

Ok, but you really haven’t made any point or provided any information related to the issue of Princess Tamilla or her dynasty at all with this. You have provided me with a Wikipedia link (there’s that bloody website again) that informs me of a Malian dynasty that ended in the year 1670, but nothing of a princess living in Mauritania during the 1940s.

If you are confident enough to claim that a Princess Tamilla of Mauritania existed and that Hitler arranged a marriage between her and Franz Wimmer-Lamquet why will you not just provide me with information DIRECTLY regarding either this woman in particular or her dynasty in general?

If you are so sure of her existence why not just provide a link to a third party source confirming her existence. You’re all big fans of Wikipedia here, why not consult them? I doubt they would be missing information on an entire Royal family. I myself have searched and found nothing and you have provided nothing.

You must admit this claim is particularly shaky on the grounds that you have provided no direct evidence of her existence or the existence of her dynasty at all. Why all the obfuscation with Malian dynasties that ended in the 1600s? Why not just a simple link (Wikipedia or otherwise) to a biography of her or her dynasty?

Coloured people = the blacks and the browns:

“Etymologically, “farbiges” derives from “farwo”

The issue here is that the law explicitly says “farbiges” and not “farwo”, the law is using that particular word not its predecessors and their meanings (you must understand that language and words change, and that a word will not retain its ancient meaning forever) . The judges and the jury who are to interpret such a term will not care for the word’s Proto-Indo-European etymology, they will care only for contemporary usage. And the contemporary usage for the word ‘coloured’ was to denote a non-White person. Thus the law prohibits non-White people from owning farmland.

“On the other hand, here are some pictures of Gypsies”

My reading of this comment is that you are implying that the word ‘farbiges (coloured)’ in the context of this law means Gypsies and not non-Whites and blacks in particular. If so it seems exceedingly odd that the law would use such a particular term that has no immediately apparent connection with Gypsies and not just outright say ‘Gypsies’ because inevitably the judges will still have to interpret the meaning of the law and a term as vague and in possession of as many meanings as ‘farbiges (coloured)’ may not result in the judge deciding upon the particular meaning for ‘farbiges (coloured’) that was intended with the passing of the law.

To avoid such vagueness you would have to establish a continuity regarding the use of the word ‘farbiges (coloured)’ to denote Gypsies, at least in a legal context. Can you show that there is an established history in the German legal system of referring to Gypsies as ‘farbiges (coloured)’ and not ‘zigeuner (Gypsies)’? If not then I’m sure you’ll agree, it would be odd for such an abrupt linguistical rupture to occur in the language of the law in which an explicit term with one clear meaning which denotes a precise people ‘zigeuner’ is henceforth to be replaced by a vague term with multiple meanings that judges can read into and apply to multiple peoples, ‘farbiges’. Why would you just not refer to Gypsies as Gypsies, why use another word (coloured) which has overt racial connotations to it and whose successful interpretation is contingent upon a particularly obscure reading of that word itself contingent upon an understanding of that words Proto-Indo-European etymology? To say that ‘farbiges (coloured) actually meant gypsies is dishonest and shamefully ad-hoc.

To put it simply, to claim that black people are not ‘coloured people’ on account of their not generally possessing freckles is as inadequate as it gets. It is not so much a stretch as it is a quantum leap.

“I consider this equivalent to citing Eric Garner, Alton Sterling, Sandra Bland, etc. as evidence that Obama was a WN.”

It is shockingly inadequate to equate Obama, who in reality had very little power, with Hitler who possessed near total power in NS Germany. Obama could not have done anything, Hitler could have but did not…

38. Gallery Guy says:

@SJ

1. Hitler literally divided his cabinet up into factions in order to prevent mutiny against him, so that should say something. He also never unconditionally trusted Himmler.

2. Why won’t you address any of the points I made to you?

3. I can show you all the pro-islam and anti-Christian quotes Hitler made if you want. He was literally a romanticist; and if you’re so obsessed with hating Islam, go worship Martin Luther, John Calvin, JQ Adams, Winston Churchill or another anti-Islamic individual who was a contemporary of Hitler’s or predates his own birth but only after they died. Hitler’s clearly not the dictator you want to worship.

4. I can only wonder what AS will respond to you, if AS does.

5. Madison Grant thought some ancient Greeks were Nordic.

39. Gallery Guy says:

@SJ

Also, I personally do not absolutely worship Hitler; I only see him as inspiration to take down the white race, Jews, and matter in general. The idea that he was such a WN is contradicted by a lot of evidence; and what makes more sense to defeat the enemy: to declare Hitler was the enemy or a misguided hero?

And, really, you can regurgitate all the points you make; both AS and I have already addressed them to a large extent.

40. Gallery Guy says:

@SJ

It should be noted that, in the USA, gay marriage is legal but many public figures are still trying to prevent them from happening. And Alabama itself didn’t remove its criminalization of interracial marriages from its book until 2000, despite such marriages being legal.

The point is, is that Hitler wasn’t an all-powerful dictator. Wrongful acts are going to occur.

41. Gallery Guy says:

@SJ

Do you, at all, believe that Hitler made all those anti-white statements in his final, political testimony because he was going mentally insane? Just curious.

42. Gallery Guy says:

@SJ

I believe Hitler was sexually attracted to men. Look at how close him and Röhm were; and look at Rauschning’s own statements on Hitler.

43. Gallery Guy says:

@SJ

That marriage you are referring to has been addressed by Stromfront and users on that site that the information of that marriage is available in Wimmer-Lamquet’s own writings.

44. SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer Daniel says:

Also Frick wasn’t sacked from power, he was even appointed as Protector of Moravia and Bohemia

45. Gallery Guy says:

@Daniel

Hey, yeah, it’s not like he was given nominal power at most!

46. Gallery Guy says:

@Daniel

I find it suspicious that you haven’t joined me in my condemnation against Gerulf’s references to William Luther Pierce.

47. SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer Daniel says:

I’ve always hated Pierce, and he should always be classed as a neo-nazi not a National Socialist. The National Alliance is a white supremacist organisation that was not what Rockwell stood for. Ever seen Ethnic Cleansing game? Disgrace. And a shame from Gerulf too.

48. Gallery Guy says:

@Daniel

Please immediately stand up against any positive behavior and mannerisms towards neo-nazis like Pierce when you can, especially when they are established to attack Christianity.