Tribute to Lavin Eskandar

Killed in the line of duty:

“It was grouped around their teachers, by the way, that the youth of ancient days went into battle. There is no enthusiasm greater than that of a young man of thirteen to seventeen years of age. They will gladly let themselves be cut to pieces for the sake of their teacher, if he is a real man. I should very much like to see our youth led into battle by their teachers!” – Adolf Hitler

Youth of Sweden, will you honour the memory of Eskandar by organizing to fight back against far-right terrorism? If so, please contact us:

Do not expect the establishment government to defeat the far-right, because I am quite sure you will be disappointed. Under autocracy it might be different, but under democracy the establishment government has no moral authority against majority opinion. (This is why Jews favour democracy: because they know they are the masters at herding majority opinion.) And do not expect the far-right to fizzle out by itself either; each of their attacks which goes unstopped only emboldens them towards the next, each attacker unpunished inspires more among them to become attackers. And this is to say nothing of their political ambitions. It is down to you. Get trained, get equipped, get organized, and contact us. We understand what motivates the far-right. It is not ”poor economy”. It is not “lack of education”. It is Giant blood memory. Correspondingly, we understand what it takes to stop the far-right. Not deleting Facebook pages, not banning protests, not surveillance cameras or any other such feeble measures. We have serious strategies ready and waiting; all we need are small groups of dedicated volunteers willing to implement them.

172 Responses to Tribute to Lavin Eskandar

1. Numinous_Sun says:

@SJ:

“I am well aware about your point of immigration based upon labour needs, that’s why I specified small amounts of educated, high quality non-White, non-Germans; I mean you would expect one or two even if only for propaganda purposes; for as you mention in one of your articles NS Germany was an anti-racist society. If NS Germany was truly an anti-racist society in the midst of a colonialist world, wouldn’t the Propaganda Ministry under Dr Goebbels leap at the opportunity to show this to be the case? In a world with Jim Crow laws and a White Australia policy why was there never a non-White plucked from Africa or Asia shown to join the NSDAP? Getting a few non-Whites to come to Germany and to join the party would hardly have been a hard task to achieve and the propaganda value of such footage would have been worth its weight in gold. And yet there never was such an initiative to dispel the notion of Nazi racism. They had years to capitalise upon something that would have vindicated them forever at no real economic loss to any German citizen and yet not one of them ever proposed such a notion, why is that? It’s odd that Germany didn’t market itself as a homeland for Germans of all colours; you can’t deny its idealized aesthetics took on a very Noric look.”

Perhaps I don’t understand your question properly, or you just haven’t gone through the website?

How does this Third Reich propaganda poster not illustrate everything you claim that the NSDAP didn’t do: http://aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/liberators.jpg

“If NS Germany was truly an anti-racist society in the midst of a colonialist world, wouldn’t the Propaganda Ministry under Dr Goebbels leap at the opportunity to show this to be the case?”

What, you mean kind of like this? http://aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/lied.jpg

I’m confused now; are you just ignorant, or did I misunderstand what you were trying to say?

@SJ

“Presumably the use of military integration was for the purposes of providing the non-Whites with German leadership which would be considerably better than allowing the non-Whites to lead themselves by several orders of magnitude”

So why did the Allies not practice similar military integration?

“Which units in particular were integrated? I presume that you have an exhaustive list”

I have a 2-hour audio file of JAM interviewing Clark where they go through this with guests calling in asking questions along the way, and the last caller behaved like you, causing JAM to go into a rant about Jews even though both JAM and Clark had spent the first 110+ minutes painstakingly avoiding any mention of Jews; the excerpt became a famous YouTube clip which was eventually deleted but has recently been re-uploaded:

“So resolute as to continue to use slave labour come the end of the war?”

After war, the need for extra labour would dramatically drop due to the troops returning and needing civilian employment. But you clearly do not understand labour calculations.

“If NS Germany was truly an anti-racist society in the midst of a colonialist world, wouldn’t the Propaganda Ministry under Dr Goebbels leap at the opportunity to show this to be the case? In a world with Jim Crow laws and a White Australia policy why was there never a non-White plucked from Africa or Asia shown to join the NSDAP?”

“You are going to have to link that one to me in a primary source format, and not some 2nd hand source saying that he did so, I want the real first hand document.”

“If you cannot provide me”

I am not trying to recruit you!

“you still have no legitimate base to go on to claim that they would go onto side with and support the unpatriotic Islamic and non-White contingent of Germany.”

I have never made such a claim. My claim was that they would fight PEGIDA, and my basis (which you ignore) is that PEGIDA is equivalent in divisiveness to the RFB (which the SA did fight). It is YOUR PRESUMPTION, not my claim, that the only other people who oppose PEGIDA are “unpatriotic Islamic and non-White”.

“The implication that the SA would go onto fill its ranks with Muslims who swear allegiance to a foreign flag first and then start antagonising patriotic White Germans is preposterous.”

Also, “patriotic White German” is an oxymoron. Patriotic Germans feel closer to other Germans regardless of colour. “White” Germans feel closer to “white” non-Germans than to “non-white” Germans.

“Would they start demolishing churches and start building mosques just to make the muslims feel more at home?”

If the churches were still being used, why demolish them? If they were not being used, why not put them to some other use, including mosques? And if additional mosques needed to be built, why not build them? Even Frederick II was ready to do so, so the SA would merely be following in the footsteps of a major NSDAP inspiration.

“oughtent you provide some sort of guide as to which parts of Rosenberg’s works are ok and why they’re ok?”

I already did that in my first reply to you.

“How on earth is having an orientalist account of Islam in any meaningful sense ‘unfashionable’ it was in fact the norm for Europeans up until the Yom Kippur War of 1971.”

I don’t have a clue as to what you mean by ‘Orientalist account’. But whatever it is it didn’t persuade the British, French, Dutch and other colonial empires (which certainly predated 1971) who had it (since you claim it was “the norm”) to desegregate their Muslim colonial subjects, so whatever it is it wasn’t what Hitler and Mussolini had.

“Doesn’t stop them from being mere romantic Orienalism expressed through subjunctive history”

Again, meaning what???

3. Saint Just says:

@Numinous sun

One wartime propaganda poster which nonetheless depicts blacks as stereo-typically engaging in an animalistic dance form is hardly indicative of an actively anti-racist society, where are the posters that cry aloud to the non-White that he is needed and welcome in Germany for labour, you would expect such posters to occur after Barbarossa began and Germany began to suffer crippling labour shortages, for during this time they still held considerable parts of Africa, but no such posters exist because despite crippling labour shortages there never was any attempt to mass recruit non-White labour and bring them into the Reich, I wonder why not? Also one poster his hardly tantamount to a non-White joining the party, do you have any such examples? Probably not.

It’s interesting that you link me a picture of Bayume Mohamed Husen. In NS Germany he worked various jobs, he worked as a waiter but was fired in 1935 on racial grounds, he then joined a qausi-human zoo (Deutsch Afrika Schau) in 1939 he asked to join the Whermach but was rejected on racial grounds. He then worked periodically in movies playing minor roles. Eventually in 1944 he was arrested by the Gestapo for committing racial defilement (Rassenschande) by having a relationship with a White (Aryan) woman.

In that particular picture he is working for the Deutsch Afrika Schau which was a essentially a human zoo that tried to show to the rest of Europe that when NS Germany recovered her African colonies she would still be able to lead to blacks on the civilizing mission. Clearly the actions of an anti-racist society there/S

@As

“So why did the Allies not practice similar military integration?”

“I have a 2-hour audio file of JAM interviewing Clark”

That’s nice but until you link it to me I have no genuine reason to believe that it exists. If you can’t link it then just name me some of the units she lists in the interview so that I can independently verify their existence. If it’s a YouTube clip you could easily link it. Why would you hold back upon such key information?

“Contrived tokenism would imply that it did matter.”

Well alright proactively searching for non-Whites could be contrived as tokenism you would however expect an explicitly anti-racist society led by a charismatic and equally anti-racist leader to at least passively pick up a few high quality non-Whites here and there, particularly so if their immigration policy (which would have been personally directed by Hitler and would therefore be in line with his anti-racist views) was such that ethnicity played no real part in determining whether or not someone could or could not immigrate. If NS Germany was an authentically anti-racist and progressive society which cared not for race in the purely biological sense of that word but only for quality why was there not at least a trickle (only a mere trickle) of high quality, anti-racist and progressive non-Whites flocking to their new Fatherland?

It’s queer that with an SS and a Wehrmacht allegedly filled to the brim with non-Whites that not one (not even one) of them ever joined the party. If there were already 65,000 blacks in the Reich when Hitler came to power then presumably one or two must have joined the anti-racist party of the anti-racist Adolf Hitler, again I presume you have an exhaustive list of all the non-White members, could you provide it with me.

“Nothing is stopping you from contacting Clark directly, since she – not I – wrote what you call the 2nd hand source.”

Do you mean to tell me that you have not actually seen this document? How then can you be sure that it actually exists? In any case you must understand that by virtue of the fact that it was you who alleged this document to exist then it is up to you to provide solid, first hand evidence of its existence. Also if you know that it was Miss Clark who provided the second hand source then presumably you possess her work or at least access to it, why then can’t you just cite me the passage in which she asserts that such a document exists and herself cites where she found it or where others can find it. It’s really, really sketchy that you won’t just provide me with this document because from the description you’ve given it if you were to just show it, you would immediate refute my point with hard evidence.

Also on another point is there any other historian beyond Veronica Clark who backs up your claims? I personally have skimmed back through all my David Irving books (a very reputable historian on the Third Reich and the holocaust) and I have found nothing in his works that back up such claims.

‘Orientalist account’

This is where an individual (Historically Europeans) views Islam and all the various cultures of the Orient as a whole or as an ‘other’ generally speaking the individual negates the individuality of the various Islamic cultures and views them as a single group of people with very. very stereotypical features. The particularities of such features can differ (The French and British in the 1800s-1900s view muslims as almost feminine and passive) but usually they were made out to be backwards barbarians who could be whipped up into viscous fighters by the words of Mohammed alone and thus useful to have as cannon fodder.

Subjunctive history is the formal name for alternate history it is the history of what never was and what could have been. In this instance Hitler’s orientalism (alliances with Islam as a means to getting cannon-fodder) is expressed through subjunctive history because Hitler once or twice talked about what could have happened if Charles Martel had failed, in the event Hitler felt that after all the Germans had been converted the martial spirit that Islam had revitalized them they would have gone on to drive out the inferior Arabs and become the leader of the Islamic world.

Hitlers views on Islam the religion were different to his views on Muslims, most Muslims were Arabs and thus ‘inferior’.

4. NuminousSun says:

@AS:

“No, because the point is ethnicity should not matter. Contrived tokenism would imply that it did matter.”

Great point! I got sucked right into that one. Lesson learned.

I will add though that I believe the propaganda poster of the Third Reich in regards to America is probably one of the more accurate illustrations on the subject I have ever seen, hits the nail right on the head.

5. Pandorastop says:

@ Saint-Justin

“In a world with Jim Crow laws and a White Australia policy why was there never a non-White plucked from Africa or Asia shown to join the NSDAP?”

Is this a red-herring or a serious question? Just, just read it again.

“So resolute as to continue to use slave labour come the end of the war?”

Is it unfair to make those who gorged themselves on the slavery of living beings choke on dessert?!

“you can’t deny its idealized aesthetics took on a very Noric [sic] look.

What would you prefer the aesthetics of the Jew? By the way, are you saying Nordic features are ugly? Why would they not use them?

“No but you must understand that it seems awfully queer that the lives of blacks in NS Germany who suffered discrimination are well documented by a variety of sources.”

JEWISH sources. Non-Jewish sources tell another story. Red Tail Captured, Red Tail Free. A must read. Same with Owen’s god-damned biography. It sickens me how often most media outlets have used this man’s memory and not once, not ONCE, used his own words!

Speaking of ‘blacks’ — https://trofire.com/2017/04/04/black-lives-dont-matter-israel-empire-files/

6. Pandorastop says:

“It is a small rootless international clique that is turning the peoples against each other, that does not want them to have peace.” – Adolf Hitler

Just pause and think about that. Look at your world, now… let it sink in.

@SJ

“They did, they were called segregated units, you would have White officers leading the non-White troops; segregated units were still White led.”

Which is different from what the Third Reich had: integrated troops. Why didn’t the Third Reich do what the Allies did?

“That’s nice but until you link it to me I have no genuine reason to believe that it exists.”

I added a recent re-upload of the YouTube clip to my previous comment. The original one had been deleted years ago.

“you would however expect an explicitly anti-racist society led by a charismatic and equally anti-racist leader”

That is not my claim. My claim all along has been that Hitler was anti-racist, but that the majority of the German masses were racist, which is why Hitler had to be so slow with introducing his new vision.

“If NS Germany was an authentically anti-racist and progressive society which cared not for race in the purely biological sense of that word but only for quality”

That is not my claim. My claim (which is all over the main site, including the FAQ) is that National Socialist Germany cared very much for race in the purely biological sense (ie. quality of GENES), but only not for ETHNICITY.

“why was there not at least a trickle (only a mere trickle) of high quality, anti-racist and progressive non-Whites flocking to their new Fatherland?”

This is your presumption. And even supposing this were the case, the main dissauding factor – besides the obvious economic factors – would be that (see above) the majority of Germans were racist, not that Hitler was.

“Do you mean to tell me that you have not actually seen this document?”

I have not seen this document.

“by virtue of the fact that it was you who alleged this document to exist then it is up to you to provide solid, first hand evidence of its existence.”

It was Clark who alleged this, which is why I recommend you contact her. My linking to her books from the main site implies that I go by her information.

“why then can’t you just cite me the passage in which she asserts that such a document exists”

I would have done so, but you yourself said:

not some 2nd hand source saying that he did so

which indicated that you weren’t interested in such a passage.

“Hitler once or twice talked about what could have happened if Charles Martel had failed, in the event Hitler felt that after all the Germans had been converted the martial spirit that Islam had revitalized them they would have gone on to drive out the inferior Arabs and become the leader of the Islamic world.”

Here is the relevant quote:

“Only in the Roman Empire and in Spain under Arab domination has culture been a potent factor. Under the latter, the standard of civilisation attained was wholly admirable; to Spain flocked the greatest scientists, thinkers, astronomers and mathematicians of the world, and side by side there flourished a spirit of sweet human tolerance and a sense of the purest chivalry. Then, with the advent of Christianity, came the barbarians. The chivalry of the Castilians has been inherited from the Arabs. Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers —already, you see, the world had fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing was Christianity!—then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies heroism and which opens the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.” – Adolf Hitler

Spain under Arab domination is considered by Hitler to be “wholly admirable”, to be credited with the introduction of chivalry to the region, and definitely better than the (Judeo-)Christian era which followed, which was described as “barbarian”. How do you read that and get “inferior Arabs”?

Note in particular Hitler’s emphasis on “a spirit of sweet human tolerance”; while I myself would have chosen a better word than “tolerance”, it shows that Hitler liked cosmopolitan attitudes, and saw it as complementary with “a sense of purest chivalry”. This is exactly our position on the issue.

And Andalus actually happened, so that wasn’t “subjunctive history”. (Then again, maybe in your mind it is up to Hitler who alleges Andalus to exist to provide solid, first hand evidence of its existence.)

@Pandorastop

“are you saying Nordic features are ugly? Why would they not use them? ”

Actually, according to Nordicist Madison Grant, Nordic features include “abundant body hair”. I have trouble finding any body hair on the typical idealized bodies depicted in NSDAP propaganda:

If anything, Jews were often depicted with more body hair than Aryans (look at the backs of the hands):

I personally find body hair repulsive, so I am glad the NSDAP agrees with me rather than with the Nordicists on this one!

(But don’t remind SJ about which ethnicities have less body hair on average and hence could help supply genotypes needed to breed for minimal body hair, or he might start accusing us of subjunctive anthropology.)

8. Numinous_Sun says:

@AS:

Always thought this article might have a place on the “White Nationalists” page:

Alexander Jefferson, a small, trim man with a silver mustache, told of being shot down on Aug. 12, 1944. He was strafing German radar stations when his plane was hit. He lost consciousness after the crash, and awakened to a German pointing a gun at him and shouting, “Naeger! Naeger!”

“I thought, ‘Oh, crap — even in Germany!’ ” Jefferson laughed, shaking his head. “But it turned out he wasn’t saying the other word — that was their word for negro.”

In fact, the German soldier’s commanding officer saluted Jefferson when he took the pilot into custody. “I was treated like an officer the whole time I spent in POW camp,” Jefferson said.
    [...]

“Coming back on the boat,” Jefferson recalled, “got to New York Harbor, the flags waving, the Statue of Liberty. Walked down the gangplank, and a little soldier at the bottom said, ‘Whites to the right, niggers to the left.’ ”

9. Numinous_Sun says:

@SJ:

“One wartime propaganda poster which nonetheless depicts blacks as stereo-typically engaging in an animalistic dance form is hardly indicative of an actively anti-racist society…”

So what am I to make of the fact that you noted “animalistic dance” and not the cage they are in, the Klu Klux Klan hood, and the hangman’s noose? An image of a psychologist holding up pictures to someone in front of them and asking, “what do you see in this image”, comes to mind. LOL!

It would better accord with noble human aspirations if our two Christian denominations would cease to bother the negroes with their preaching, which the negroes do not want and do not understand. It would be better if they left this work alone, and if, in its stead, they tried to teach people in Europe, kindly and seriously, that it is much more pleasing to God if a couple that is not of healthy stock were to show loving kindness to some poor orphan and become a father and mother to him, rather than give life to a sickly child that will be a cause of suffering and unhappiness to all. – Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

When are you going to stop bothering the negroes, and us, with your worthless preaching?

10. Numinous_Sun says:

@SJ:

“but no such posters exist because despite crippling labour shortages there never was any attempt to mass recruit non-White labour…”

Why would you ship in unskilled labour from Africa, when you can get skilled labour right next door? But of course, it has to be a “white” vs. “non-white” issue for you.
    You are pathetic person! A ‘little-man’ as Savitri Devi would say, and you belong to the race she speaks of in this quote:

“Ninety per cent of men (and women) are both lazy and cowardly, and out of sheer moral and intellectual apathy they behave just as circumstances suggest. They follow the apparently easiest way, that is to say, the common, long-trodden path. And the common, long-trodden path is suggested, if not determined, mainly by the race to which the overwhelming majority of the people belong in a given land. … It may be — and it is, in our eyes — a hateful thing. But it is a thing one has to take into account, because of its hold upon the insignificant little man who forms the majority of mankind; because of its appeal to public consciousness, which is not a criterion of truth — far from it! — but a condition of success, a guarantee of power.” – Savitri Devi

11. Numinous_Sun says:

“They follow the apparently easiest way, that is to say, the common, long-trodden path…” – Savitri Devi

This is what American’s long-trodden path looks like: http://aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/liberators.jpg

12. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

It could be argued that the individuals dancing in the cage are only doing so due to pressure or force by “white” people.

13. NuminousSun says:

@Gallery Guy:

An excellent point, but only to those of use who see the cage…

14. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

It should be kept in mind, too, that the Bronx Zoo before WW2 literally had non-whites for display as entertainment for “whites”. It was a fact celebrated by Madison Grant, who himself was a hunter (Hitler himself took no participation in hunting and tried to combat it!)

15. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

I also find it interesting that Hitler’s favorite US president was Lincoln, the man who essentially freed the slaves in the US, which was something that Schopenhauer (Hitler’s favorite philosopher) was advocating before the civil war even occurred. I wonder how white nationalists can explain that?

16. NuminousSun says:

@GG:

I didn’t even know that. Interesting!

17. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

I studied a lot of Schopenhauer and American presidents in college (I only have my associate’s degree tho). It can be interesting and practical.

18. Saint Just says:

@AS

1) The crux of the issue regarding the Third Reich’s use of ‘integrated’ units can easily be solved through a simple verification process wherein you tell me which units were ‘integrated’. Now, when I first asked you whether or not you could provide me details on which units were ‘integrated’ you responded by saying:

“I have a 2-hour audio file of JAM interviewing Clark where they go through this with guests calling in asking questions along the way”

I personally took that to mean that within this 2 hour recording that you possess, Miss Clark would herself list of the names of integrated units, from the 4 minutes and 21 second clip of that interview with which you have provided me:

No such list was provided and I am therefore led to conclude that this exhaustive list is present somewhere else within the recording. It should be quick and easy then for you to delve into the appropriate moments of the recording, write down the list of integrated units and then report them back to me.

But for the sake of clarity, I shall reduce the issue down to a a simple yes or no question: Can you provide me with a somewhat exhaustive list of integrated units in any branch of the Third Reich’s military?

If yes, what were those units?

2) This process of verification can also be used to track down the alleged “March 1936 circular explicitly for employment protection of Afro-German workers” signed by Hitler. Clearly you possess or have access to the work in which Miss Clark asserts that this document exists otherwise you wouldn’t have been able to allege its existence as well. Now, there is no way that any halfway reputable historian would assert the existence of such a document without providing a source for it, be it a second-hand one which reveals to the reader where she learnt of the existence of this document or a first-hand one where she provides a link to the document itself.

I shall again reduce the matter down to a simple yes or no question: Can you provide me with either: the March 1936 circular itself or the source Miss Clark uses to justify alleging the existence of such a document?

If yes, please provide it (Note: if you are going to provide Miss Clark’s work on the matter please provide both the passage she alleges the existence of such a document AND THE SOURCE she provides to justify this assertion)

3)And Andalus actually happened, so that wasn’t “subjunctive history”

Hitler’s understanding of that period in Spanish history was naturally limited by what was then present thought on the matter, since his time our understanding of European history in that time period has changed radically and just as we have now thoroughly dispelled the myth of the ‘Dark Ages’ so too are current historians dispelling the myth of a ‘golden age’ in the Andalusian period of Spain, a very scholarly book on the matter is: The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise by Dario Fernandez Morera and I would recommend it to anyone who indulges in that particular fantasy.

19. Gallery Guy says:

@SJ

What’s the difference between Clark and Morera? Also, the fact of the matter is, is that Hitler went above and beyond a desire to see Muslims as individuals. Other Europeans at the time weren’t so keen on such a concept, even if they may not have hated Muslims. You don’t have to hate a subject to exploit it.

20. Gallery Guy says:

Regardless of how mismanaged Hitler’s views on Islam may or may not be, the fact of the matter stands: white nationalists and neo-Nazis have no right to claim Hitler as their idol for their Islamophobia. They’re better off citing President JQ Adams from a logical standpoint.

21. Gallery Guy says:

Also, for all of Hitler’s love for Arthur Schopenhauer that he had, he seems to have not applied Schopenhauer’s views on the Quran to his own positive and overall views on Islam; and such views Schopenhauer had were, indeed, harsh criticisms against the Quran.

@SJ

“Can you provide me with a somewhat exhaustive list of integrated units in any branch of the Third Reich’s military?”
    “Can you provide me with either: the March 1936 circular itself or the source Miss Clark uses to justify alleging the existence of such a document?”

Clark should be able to, therefore contact her.

“If no, on what grounds then are you basing your claim that the Third Reich used ‘integrated’ units?”
    “If no, on what grounds then are you basing your claim that such a document exists?”

Clark’s information, which is why you should contact her about it.

“Hitler’s understanding of that period in Spanish history was naturally limited by what was then present thought on the matter”

As GG said, the point here is not how accurately or inaccurately Hitler imagined Andalus, but what it says about Hitler’s personality that he WANTED to imagine it the way he did, compared to Churchill and other contemporaries of Hitler who did not. Similarly, Hitler was a devoted fan of Karl May’s character Winnetou. Critics will say that May was not portraying Native Americans accurately, but the point is what it says about Hitler’s personality that he LIKED May’s portrayal.

@GG

I have harsh criticisms against the Uthmanic Koran also. I believe Mohammed himself would have even harsher criticisms against the Uthmanic Koran if he saw it!

23. Saint Just says:

@AS

“Clark should be able to, therefore contact her.”

Are you really telling me that despite the fact that you have not verified yourself the existence of this March 1936 circular, you believe on the basis of Miss Clark’s un-sourced word alone that it does really exist? (her word is un-sourced because otherwise you would have cited the source she uses, you have not done so because you can’t for there are no sources to cite) On what grounds is Clark’s word to be taken as gold?

If you possess her works you MUST therefore also possess the sources she cites it would be so easy for you to cite to passage she alleges this March 1936 circular and the source she provides to back it up, and again I invite you to do so, but that fact that you refuse to do so makes it very clear that she has no sources to back up her claim that this Circular exists It is her word alone. The same goes for the integrated units and this 2 hour recording. The reason you won’t or can’t provide any evidence yourself is because the evidence for all these claims does not exist at all.

24. Miles Saturni says:

@Saint Just:

This is from a non-VK Clark book, with complete Bundesarchiv references. It only took me 2 minutes to google it.

For the integrated units you’ll either have to ask Veronica Clark or read her (or other historian’s) books.

Regarding VK Clark, you said:
    “No but you must understand that it seems awfully queer that the lives of blacks in NS Germany who suffered discrimination are well documented by a variety of sources and the life of a Black in NS Germany who did reasonably well is documented only by one historian who herself provides no third party sources on the matter.”

This makes me wonder: have you ever read even one of her books? I have read 3, dealing with the issue of race in the Third Reich, and she ALWAYS references other historians books and source material. In fact, entire chapters are summaries of other historian’s writings, with some additions.
    This makes me feel like you’ve only read a couple small articles and/or interviews with her, that can be freely found online, and have no idea of what you’re talking about.

25. Miles Saturni says:

@Saint Just:
    I was still writing my comment when you posted yours apparently, so I will add something.

“It is interesting to note that you do not actually possess the evidence to back up your absurd claims, you merely take the equally un-sourced word of another to be golden, and hold that by mere virtue of the fact that someone has bothered to assert a narrative of Hitler contrary to the normally accepted one, then this new narrative in in fact the truth and no genuine evidence at all is needed to support it. You wouldn’t make a very good historian I must say.”

Regarding the “un-sourced” slander you’re throwing at Veronica Clark, I already answered in my previous comment.
    Also we are in fact not historians. This is not a website dedicated to historical revisionism, but to political ideology. It is not made for historians, but for political activists.
    Of course if someone comes and asks for clues/advice for his personal research on topics related to our ideology we will most likely do it, and that’s exactly what happened this time. But don’t come to us asking for you to write historical treaties or spoon-feed you what you could easily look up for yourself.

“(her word is un-sourced because otherwise you would have cited the source she uses, you have not done so because you can’t for there are no sources to cite) ”

“that fact that you refuse to do so makes it very clear that she has no sources to back up her claim that this Circular exists It is her word alone. The same goes for the integrated units and this 2 hour recording. ”

Slander. You refuse to contact her, then presume whatever you want.

“But I shall call your bluff, how and where am I to contact her? I have searched online and found nothing, it appears that, she, like her sources, appears to not exist in reality.”

She can be easily contacted through her website. I have contacted and talked to her via email multiple times. Are you lazy, stupid, or what? Did you ever try to do it before complaining?

“As an extra point, I shall ask for a second time: is there any other historian in the world who also backs up the argument for an anti-racist Hitler beyond Miss Veronica Clark? Any other historian in the world? Does the highly reputable Mr David Irving back up these claims? No, naturally he doesn’t back up these claims because he is noted for his erudite and scholarly works not for fantasies and conjecture.”

I shall ask you: have you ever read anyone else other than David Irving, since you always talk about him?
    Yes there are other historians, cited numerous times by Clark too inside her books, in her articles, and in her podcasts and videos that can be easily found online.
    But of course you never found them, either through Clark or through other channels: you’re not even able to find something as simple as Clark’s blog lol.

26. anon says:

@Saint Just
    “is there any other historian in the world who also backs up the argument for an anti-racist Hitler beyond Miss Veronica Clark?”

Yes, Jewish mainstream historian John Lukacs.

“Yes, Hitler was a racist-in the sense in which many people (all kinds of people, including Benjamin Disraeli) have recognized the unavoidable influence of race in the conflicts of humanity. He did write in Mein Kampf that “the racial question was the key to world history.” That he was not consistent in his racial preferences is obvious. When the occasion demanded, he chose, or sought, alliances with Japanese, Chinese, Romanians, Arabs, and so forth, while remaining committed to fighting or even destroying his “Nordic” or “Aryan” opponents. This may, of course, be attributed to the exigencies of his statecraft, especially during the war. But that was not all. We have no evidence that-even during his formative years, in Vienna-Hitler read or took seriously the late-nineteenth-century French or German racialist philosophers, such as Gobineau, Vacher de Lapogue, Lagarde; or that the hysterical racist pamphleteers of the “Ostara” type had a strong or definite influence on him. Not many of his biographers have noted or emphasized this. Haffner did, however. Aware of the above-cited sentence in Mein Kampf about race being the key to history, Haffner noted that race was “never defined by him and often equated with the concept of ‘nation’ … A supreme race as a master nation shall, according to Hitler, rule the world one day-but which, a race or a nation? the Germans or the ‘Aryans’? This is never entirely clear with Hitler. Equally unclear is whom he regards as Aryans. Only the more or less Germanic nations? Or all whites except the Jews? This is nowhere clarified by Hitler.” The real racial differences among white, black, and yellow-skinned people did not much interest Hitler. What interested him was “the struggle within the white race, between the ‘Aryans’ and the Jews.”* Only about Jews did he remain consistent, to the very end of his life.”
    [...]
    There was (and remains) a superficially slight but essentially profound difference between a folkish and a racist type of thinking.** The response that Hitler wished to evoke was the result of the former rather than the latter.

27. Gallery Guy says:

@AS

I like referencing President JQ Adams as a critic of Islam to white nationalists because they’d actually try to use him as an example of an important individual who endorses Islamophobia, but then get frustrated afterwards when I tell them that he was one of the most adamant proponents of abolitionism after his presidency ended.

Also, I remember studying Islam in freshman year of high school out of curiosity and I was always more interested in Muhammad, in general, than the Koran when I did.

Also, the whole quote by Arthur Schopenhauer is this:

“Temples and churches, pagodas and mosques, in all countries and ages, in their splendour and spaciousness, testify to man’s need for metaphysics, a need strong and ineradicable, which follows close on the physical. The man of a satirical frame of mind could of course add that this need for metaphysics is a modest fellow content with meagre fare. Sometimes it lets itself be satisfied with clumsy fables and absurd fairy-tales. If only they are imprinted early enough, they are for man adequate explanations of his existence and supports for his morality.

Consider the Koran, for example; this wretched book was sufficient to start a world-religion, to satisfy the metaphysical need for countless millions for twelve hundred years, to become the basis of their morality and of a remarkable contempt for death, and also to inspire them to bloody wars and the most extensive conquests. In this book we find the saddest and poorest form of theism. Much may be lost in translation, but I have not been able to discover in it one single idea of value. Such things show that the capacity for metaphysics does not go hand in hand with the need for it . . . .”

28. NuminousSun says:

Interesting points all, especially Miles Saturni’s point about this NOT being a Historical Revisionist site, seems a lot of people get confused about that, even though on the Original Nobility page it clearly states: “who needs revisionism anyway?”.

29. NuminousSun says:

The Jewish author Bryan Mark Riggs also wrote a book on “Hitler’s Jewish Soldier’s”, where he claims that over 100,000 Jews served the Third Reich willingly. In fact, one of the highest decorated SS soldiers was part Jewish. It seems some Jews had enough common sense to choose National Socialism and Germany over the tribe of gaggle-fucks and muck-dwellers they were born into…

Also if one were to browse the NSDAP propaganda posters over at Calvin College.edu they could read the poster titled: “Who is Adolf Hitler?”, from the 1920′s, where it clearly states that Hitler’s policies regarding those who have wrecked the German economy are not based on race at all, but on the actions of individuals.

The proof is also in the pudding as they say. It is a fact that the Third Reich went to war with every other major “white” nation, while being allied with many “non-white” nations, is it not?

30. NuminousSun says:

Furthermore, if all “whites” are Aryans by default, why then did Hitler state that it was a wedding between two Aryan’s right before he married Eva Braun, both then committing suicide? Why even make that distinction, considering both could be considered “white” by identitarian standards?

31. Numinous_Sun says:

I found the poster “Wer ist Adolf Hitler?”. This is a pre-1933 propaganda poster designed for Adolf Hitler. I believe this to be an excellent example of what Hitler was truly about from the beginning of his political career, it reads:

“Who is Adolf Hitler? The man from the people, for the people! The German front soldier who risked his life in 48 battles for Germany! What does Adolf Hitler want? Freedom and food for every decent working German! The gallows for profiteers, black marketeers and exploiters, regardless of religious faith or race! Why is Adolf Hitler not allowed to speak? Because he is ruthless in uncovering the rulers of the German economy, the international bank Jews and their lackeys, the Democrats, Marxists, Jesuits, and Free Masons! Because he wants to free the workers from the domination of big money! Working Germans! Demand the lifting of the illegal ban on his speaking!”

This poster was created before the “Nordicists” infiltrated the NSDAP with their ideas…

32. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

If Theodore Roosevelt, a man who praised Madison Grant, was alive when Hitler become the leader of the Third Reich, I am sure he would’ve been adamantly against Hitler much like he was with Germany during WW1. I personally am not a Nordic or even have many Aryan traits myself with my physique, but I praise this site for being more acceptant of me more than Grant, Roosevelt, Lothrop Sotoddard and other nordicists would ever be.

33. Gallery Guy says:

@AS

I’ll send you my contact information soon, btw. I’ve just been pretty busy lately, but I’ll be freer by the end of the week tho.

34. Numinous_Sun says:

@GG:

“I personally am not a Nordic or even have many Aryan traits myself with my physique, but I praise this site for being more acceptant of me more than Grant, Roosevelt, Lothrop Sotoddard and other nordicists would ever be.”

Personally I don’t have many Aryan traits either, interestingly though I am a blonde haired blue eyed German from the Rhineland. My last name is of Celtic origin apparently. I praise the site for its acceptance of anyone who at least tries to be noble, and I personally believe that if humanity is to live to its full potential, as compassionate guardians of life and defenders of innocence and purity, then a new race of humans needs to be brought forth. The majority of humans that live on the planet currently do not appear to be up to that task.

In full disclosure, I’ve traveled around the Sun 39 times with no children of my own, and currently I feel like I will probably never have any. There is no drive in me what-so-ever for my DNA to continue. In fact, I feel it would probably be for the best of humanity if it doesn’t. However, I’m still interested in helping bring forth a new race of humans. Weird, I know…

I suppose though GG, in our own defense, how did we both end up here? Most never will…

35. NuminousSun says:

Thinking on it, I actually match the “Nordicist” ideal almost perfectly; physically strong, handsome, intelligent, creative, blonde hair, and blue eyes. I fit that ideal to a T. “White Nationalist” women would probably worship me, show me off to their friends like, “look at this white I caught me!”. Instead I chose to come here and condemn myself. LOL! I suppose that right there is the only nobility I really possess…

36. Saint Just says:

It is probably inappropriate to ‘necro’ a dead conversation such as this, but I should like to respond to some of the points I ignored or overlooked when we first conversed.

“Thank you for ignoring my point about the Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honour.”

The law itself admittedly contains nothing towards the effect of banning marriage between White and non-Whites but this is expect and that is only because the non-White population at the time in Germany was so minute that no official government position on the matter was to be taken because it was not warranted, that is at least what a local official was informed when he asked about the matter. (1)

That said, the official commentary on the Nuremberg laws: Kommentare zur deutschen Rassengesetzgebung by Wilhelm Stuckart and Hans Globke, which served to explicate and expand upon the laws and how they were to be put in to practice by the courts (a necessity given that the laws vague and scribbled together on short notice) stipulated that the phrase:

“Any marriages between Jews and citizens of German or kindred blood are herewith forbidden”

Was to be altered into and practiced as:

“Any marriages between persons of German or kindred blood and Jews and other aliens are herewith forbidden”

Now then a further clarification on what ‘kindred blood’ and ‘other aliens’ is certainly needed for our purposes and the commentary clarifies that a person of kindred blood is any ‘racially pure’ non-German European such as an Englishperson or a Swede and these people could marry Germans and an alien was any non-jew, non-European such as a Sudanese or an Indian and these people couldn’t marry a German or a person of kindred blood. Thus in effect marriage between Whites and non-Whites were in banned in NS Germany. There was however a loosening of the rules to a slight degree as a formal internal degree in March 1936 stipulated that the Turks (who are non-Whites) were to be considered European and thus of kindred blood to the Germans after they were first initially considered as aliens but it also went onto stipulate that Egyptians and Iranians were not Europeans and so were to be considered aliens.

So yes the National Socialist government of Germany did oppose mixed-race marriages and to turn the question back on you: if Hitler endorsed mixed-race marriages why did he not formally oppose the Nuremberg Laws being interpreted this way? Why did he allow Stuckart’s commentaries to be the the commentaries that the courts would follow? This was the interpretation and explication that the courts did in fact follow and he just sat by and let the courts and churches block these marriages? That’s hardly the action of a man as committed to anti-racism as Adolf Hitler (or so you claim).

Sources:

1. Robert Kesting (2002) p360

“Thank you for ignoring my point about meaning of the Federal Republic flag and the Turkish flag. Allegiance to the flag of a former ally is better than allegiance to the flag marking Germany as occupied territory (which is what it has been since 1945).”

For clarities sake, I initially asserted that this community has a warped idea of the attitudes of NS Germany because it believes that the SA would have opposed PEGIDA and you then confirmed to me that this community does in fact believe that the SA (or at least the SA of the 1920s but not the SA of the 1930s for some alluded to but not expanded upon reason) would have opposed PEGIDA on the grounds of national pride because PEGIDA are a group as distrustful and as divisive as the RFB were.
    I then said that the implication or what I took to be the implication that the SA would side with the Turks in Germany, many of whom possess dual citizenship and swear no loyalty to Germany at all and who don’t consider themselves a part of the German people, is laughable.

The SA, if they were to be transported to modern day Germany, would despise the current Turkish community and their hatred of and refusal to integrate into German culture, the secular Turkey of Ataturk and the Islamist Turkey of Erdogan are worlds apart and so too are the leadership skills of both men, and as such for the SA to restore national pride they would in fact rip down all the Turkish flags that signal Germany to be an occupied country in the process of colonisation. I accept that the SA wouldn’t have sided with PEGIDA, but they wouldn’t stand shoulder to shoulder with the present Turkish community in Germany, who are markedly more divisive than PEGIDA ever will be thanks to their refusal to give up their dual citizenship, to learn German and to integrate and become ‘German’ themselves. How could you ever possibly think that the SA would side with non-Whites to attack Whites? As you’ve said yourself the average at that time German was a ‘racist’ and so the average SA member certainly wouldn’t be happy to see what has happened to Germany’s racial demographics.

“the main dissauding factor – besides the obvious economic factors – would be that (see above) the majority of Germans were racist, not that Hitler was.”

I don’t buy this, and there is no real reason to anyway. In 1948 a boat known as Empire Windrush landed in London carrying with it 492 non-Whites in what was the first of a mass wave of non-White migration in the UK. From that time up until 1964 it is estimated that around 350,000 non-Whites from all over the British Empire came to live in the UK proper, but it was not until 1965 that the first Race-relations Act was passed which prohibited the banning of non-Whites from certain areas, thus prior that act it was common for ‘no coloureds’ to be brandished on the entry way of every pub, library, barbershop and so on. How then do you explain that despite the fact that they knew that they would be emigrating to an overtly racially discriminatory society they still went there in their droves of hundreds of thousands, those men on the Windrush would have to wait 16 whole years before any legislation was introduced to protect them from discrimination.

If we contrast that with NS Germany then it seems odd that no Non-Whites ever did emigrate to the Reich. If Hitler was the anti-racist you claim him to be and if he did in fact introduce legislation to protect the rights of non-Whites what then would the racial bigotry of the average German matter? The racial bigotry of the average Briton in 1948 would be no more or less than the racial bigotry of the average German in 1936, and as such we are left with:

NS Germany 1936:

1, Racially bigoted people

2, Anti-racist leader

3, Alleged legislation that protects non-Whites

On the other hand we have, Britain 1948:

1, Racially bigoted people

2, Racially bigoted leader

3, No legislation to protect non-Whites

And yet hundreds of thousands of non-Whites still flocked to Britain and not NS Germany despite knowing full well that Britain was a racially discriminatory society and that there were no laws to protect them from this and despite NS Germany apparently being better for them, how do you explain that? It couldn’t be because they knew that NS Germany wouldn’t have accepted them or even allowed them to migrate there in the first place because they weren’t White now couldn’t it?

Also, as an addendum, could you please explain to me why the SA being from the 1920s and not from the 1930s would matter? It’s the same organisation acting under the same principles, the only difference being the increased size. What changed between the early 1920s and 1932?

37. Numinous_Sun says:

@Saint Just:

“…if Hitler endorsed mixed-race marriages why did he not formally oppose the Nuremberg Laws being interpreted this way?”

Hitler would never have endorsed the mixed-race marriage of an Aryan to a non-Aryan. That’s racial idealism. You obviously haven’t read the website, as you clearly still confuse race with ethnicity.

“If Hitler was the anti-racist you claim him to be and if he did in fact introduce legislation to protect the rights of non-Whites what then would the racial bigotry of the average German matter?”

Hitler was opposed to racism against Aryans, clearly…

38. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

Saint Just is an empiricist who refuses to look at Hitler in a romantic way. He sees Hitler as another Moses despite evidence to the contrary! He even has to bring up events after WW2 to justify his vision on Hitler, which was a time when people in the West started to seriously question racism.

39. Numinous_Sun says:

@Saint Just:

Adding:

Apparently you don’t even have an understanding if the difference between race and ethnicity from a contemporary stand-point either…

40. Numinous_Sun says:

of*

41. Numinous_Sun says:

@GG:

“He sees Hitler as another Moses despite evidence to the contrary!”

Excellent!!! LOL!

@SJ

“an alien was any non-jew, non-European such as a Sudanese or an Indian”

Like Emilie Schenkl’s Indian husband?

“it also went onto stipulate that Egyptians and Iranians were not Europeans and so were to be considered aliens.”

Like Walter Wuest’s Iranian wife?

“if Hitler endorsed mixed-race marriages why did he not formally oppose the Nuremberg Laws being interpreted this way? Why did he allow Stuckart’s commentaries to be the the commentaries that the courts would follow? This was the interpretation and explication that the courts did in fact follow and he just sat by and let the courts and churches block these marriages?”

The question should be: if the courts were doing their job in the way that you claim they were, why did they not block Hitler from arranging interethnic marriages, such as between Franz Wimmer-Lamquet and Princess Tamilla of Mauritania in defiance of the law as you claim it would have been interpreted?

“There was however a loosening of the rules to a slight degree as a formal internal degree in March 1936 stipulated that the Turks (who are non-Whites) were to be considered European and thus of kindred blood to the Germans after they were first initially considered as aliens”

What we are looking at is a trajectory over time towards greater and greater ethnic inclusion. From 1936, you yourself admit that Turks ceased to be excluded as a group (which already puts National Socialist Germany in disagreement with almost all present-day WNs). No later than 1937, practice indicates that Indians ceased to be excluded as a group. No later than 1941, practice indicates that Mauritanians ceased to be excluded. At an unspecified time (I do not know the year of Wuest’s marriage), Iranians ceased to be excluded. And so on. This does not fit your claim that Hitler was a WN, but does fit Hitler’s own words in 1942: “There is one cardinal principle. This question of the Germanisation of certain peoples must not be examined in the light of abstract ideas and theory. We must examine each particular case. The only problem is to make sure whether the offspring of any race will mingle well with the German population and will improve it, or whether, on the contrary (as is the case when Jew blood is mixed with German blood), negative results will arise.”

“the commentary clarifies that a person of kindred blood is any ‘racially pure’ non-German European such as an Englishperson or a Swede”

“The Japanese, the Chinese and the peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France.” – Adolf Hitler

In summary, the original wording was intended to exclude as a group only Jews, and the mere fact that the original wording was passed indicates Hitler’s unconcern with ethnocentrism. The subsequent intent to alter it to additionally cover “other aliens” reflected the ethnocentrism of people such as Stuckart whom we have never denied unfortunately existed within the NSDAP. (I do not believe it is a coincidence that Stuckart was handpicked by Himmler to join the SS.)

“The SA, if they were to be transported to modern day Germany, would despise the current Turkish community and their hatred of and refusal to integrate into German culture”

Joseph and Magda Goebbels poisoned all of their own offspring precisely to avoid them from adopting post-WWII democratic German culture, the same culture that you complain Germans of Turkish ancestry are opposed to!

And it is precisely post-WWII Germany that has been hostile to Germans of Turkish ancestry:

“the secular Turkey of Ataturk and the Islamist Turkey of Erdogan are worlds apart”

But it was specifically Islam that Hitler cited as a positive attribute of Turkey:

“As allies, I prefer the Turks to the Bulgarians. … The population of Sofia was enthusiastically welcoming a Russian football team. The fact is that Bulgaria is strongly affected by Panslavism, both on the political and on the sentimental level. … On the political and sentimental level, there’s no obstacle to an alliance between Turkey and the Reich. By reason of her attachment to Islam, Turkey has a completely clear-cut religious policy. The same is not true of Bulgaria, which, since it practises the Greek Orthodox religion, finds in it new reasons to feel friendly towards Russia.” – Adolf Hitler

“the SA to restore national pride they would in fact rip down all the Turkish flags that signal Germany to be an occupied country in the process of colonisation.”

Germany has been occupied (mainly by the US) since WWII:

and the Weimar Federal Republic flag itself is the occupation flag. What part of this do you not understand?

Turkish flags represent at the very least some willingness to criticize occupation:

which is more than we get from Federal Republic heads of state.

“I accept that the SA wouldn’t have sided with PEGIDA, but they wouldn’t stand shoulder to shoulder with the present Turkish community in Germany, who are markedly more divisive than PEGIDA ever will be”

Here is a Federal Republic mayor who would probably agree with you:

Of course he is just following the example of the US:

“How could you ever possibly think that the SA would side with non-Whites to attack Whites?”

Because they were not like you.

“As you’ve said yourself the average at that time German was a ‘racist’ and so the average SA member certainly wouldn’t be happy to see what has happened to Germany’s racial demographics.”

Average German =/= average SA member. Average Germans at the time were also homophobes, unlike average SA members(!).

“How then do you explain that despite the fact that they knew that they would be emigrating to an overtly racially discriminatory society they still went there in their droves of hundreds of thousands,”

Economic opportunity, duh.

“NS Germany 1936:”
    “Britain 1948:”
    “And yet hundreds of thousands of non-Whites still flocked to Britain and not NS Germany despite knowing full well that Britain was a racially discriminatory society and that there were no laws to protect them from this and despite NS Germany apparently being better for them, how do you explain that?”

43. Gallery Guy says:

@SJ

You know what, maybe Hitler was against inter-racial marriages. Take this quote by him for example:

“In saying this, I promise you I am quite free of all racial hatred: It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. Except for a few gratuitous successes, which I am prepared to admit, systematic cross-breeding has never produced good results. Its desire to remain racially pure is a proof of the vitality and good health of a race. Pride in one’s own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them”.

And you know what, maybe Hitler is right. Maybe the superior Japanese and Chinese people shouldn’t mix with the inferior Germans.

Here’s another quote by him: “The white races, [in their colonial practices] did, of course, give some things to the natives [in China, the Middle East and India], and they were the worst gifts that they could possibly have made, those plagues of our own modern world-materialism, fanaticism, alcoholism and syphilis. For the rest, since these peoples possessed qualities of their own which were superior to anything we could offer them, they have remained essentially unchanged.”.

If we are to believe that Hitler was against inter-racial mixing, he logically wouldn’t want the white races to mix with those non-white due to the inferiority of the white races.

44. Gallery Guy says:

@SJ

From a logical standpoint, I think you’re better off admiring American racists during the late 30′s to mid 40′s who loved white supremacy while despising Hitler’s rule in Germany than Hitler’s rule in Germany. Hell, even the many members of the KKK hated George Lincoln Rockwell, so those are some other people you can admire, too.

45. Numinous_Sun says:

“There is one cardinal principle. This question of the Germanisation of certain peoples must not be examined in the light of abstract ideas and theory. We must examine each particular case. The only problem is to make sure whether the offspring of any race will mingle well with the German population and will improve it, or whether, on the contrary (as is the case when Jew blood is mixed with German blood), negative results will arise.” – Hitler

I would say that even in Mein Kampf there is evidence that Hitler was already struggling to define what ‘Germanisation’ actually means, and that was in the 1920′s…

46. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

To me, Hitler’s “Mein Kampf” was just a work of politics that was largely designed to lobby the public, especially his party, in getting him out prison, while creating general propaganda. It’s not to be taken as a serious testimony of what Hitler truly believed in. He apparently even regretted writing it after becoming chancellor due to its style.

“Hitler was very careful not to offend in [any political and social] direction in Mein Kampf or anywhere else in public”-George Lincoln Rockwell

47. Saint Just says:

@AS

“Like Emilie Schenkl’s Indian husband?”

The accepted story is that Schenkl married Bose in independent, pre-Anschluss Austria in 1937, thus the marriage would have nothing to do with Hitler or Germany, but given that no formal records of the marriage actually exist, some historians such as Leonard A. Gordon to assert that the marriage didn’t actually take place. Others do accept that it took place but argue over where exactly in pre-NS Austria it took place and when exactly in the 1930s it took place. When Bose returned to NS Germany Schenkl did live with Bose and their relationship was of some concern to the government but because there were no records of the marriage they were unaware of the marriage and so they turned a blind eye to what they felt was only a fleeting and informal relationship as Bose was seen as a potential ally in East Asia. Naturally one is not so stringent with the rules when one has allies whose existence breaks those rules, prudent do you not think?

“Like Walter Wuest’s Iranian wife?”

There appears to be no information on the existence of this women either online (beyond both your assertion and the assertion of some other random on another NS revisionist forum) or in the literature and thus it is likely that he probably married her after the war and as such what does this have to do with NS race laws? If he did marry her in pre-war or wartime NS Germany then that can easily be explained by an internal note written by Walter Gross, the head of NSDAP Office of Racial Politics, in 1936 , which stipulated that though the Nuremberg laws are not in fact solely restricted to the jews and that they ought to ban Arabs, Turks and Iranians from marrying Aryans, the government should be pragmatic with the laws to avoid the loss of potential allies in the Middle East and as such if a marriage between a German and a Turk, Arab or Iranian was to be pragmatic in terms of international relationships with those countries then such a marriage could be allowed. This notion of a loosening of the rules if it is pragmatic and serves to build alliances for Germany can also explain why the government turned a blind eye to Schenkl’s relationship with Bose. In any case you appear to be sparse on the details of this marriage, this is unsurprising though, for details tend to be sparse when concerning events that didn’t happen.

“Why did they not block Hitler from arranging inter-ethnic marriages, such as between Franz Wimmer-Lamquet and Princess Tamilla of Mauritania in defiance of the law as you claim it would have been interpreted?”

1, because the courts would not have dared defied Hitler, unless you subscribe to the weak dictator thesis of Hitler, which appears to be totally at odds with the views expressed on this website. Also in any case the marriage would have happened in Mauritania, which is outside of the jurisdiction of judges in NS Germany so they wouldn’t even have known about the marriage to block it in the first place.

2, because this didn’t actually happen, literally no one but Veronica Clark (here we go again) has peddled this narrative, this man, Mr Lamquet did in fact exist and he was in fact tasked with recruiting an army of Arabs in 1944 but his endeavour failed miserably (mostly because of the ineffectiveness of particularly small number of Arabs he recruited) and he was captured by the Soviets and turned spy for them according to MI5 in 1955. Goebbels hyped up the escapade in order to boost morale at a time when the end was in fact fast approaching and it appears that Mr Lamquet in his post-war interviews and memoirs hyped it up further asserting that Hitler ordered him onto a course to learn all about sex before he entered Algeria, and then Miss Clark has hyped it up to yet still greater lengths.

Whilst were on the topic of Veronica Clark, I remind you that she is currently peddling the idea that Table Talk is a forgery:

(Isn’t table talk where most of Hitler’s pro Islam quotes come from? Because if so I guess they’re down the drain now if Miss Clark says so)

She’s also peddling the idea that Hitler was a Zionist (https://wilkmocy.com/).

And she has also made many interesting comments on her YouTube channel both against Germany’s acceptance of migrants and in favour of Richard Spencer (of all people)

“What we are looking at is a trajectory over time towards greater and greater ethnic inclusion.”

It is needless prolix to repeat what I have said above in this very comment about the pragmatic need to loosen the race laws but, I will reiterate the key point that the NS government were not happy to allow such a loosening of the race laws but they did so only to ensure that the potential for alliances would not be disturbed, not because they dreamed of some rainbow nation, and this is certainly so give that it was Stuckart (a man you refer to as ethnocentric) who ordered the loosening . In the event, neither the Turks, nor the Iranians nor the Egyptians came to the aid of Hitler (some allies they were).

“We obviously take this statement as more authoritative than any commentary by Stuckart.”

Why should you though for Hitler made those comments only 28 days before he killed himself, after seeing his Riech turned to rubble he was clearly not in the right mind, especially so after the July bomb plot. In any case the statement is ‘authoritative’ on the topic of what exactly?

“The subsequent intent to alter it to additionally cover “other aliens” reflected the ethnocentrism of people such as Stuckart whom we have never denied unfortunately existed within the NSDAP.”

But why would Hitler not simply do away with them? Unless you subscribe to the weak dictator thesis of Hitler (which I doubt you do) then you cannot adequately explain why he never once took action against the ‘ethnocentric’ and ‘racist’ elements of his party and replaced them with anti-racists who were more closely aligned to his world view, could it be that he simply didn’t care for the ethnocentrism or that perhaps he even supported it?

“Joseph and Magda Goebbels poisoned all of their own offspring precisely to avoid them from adopting post-WWII democratic German culture”

No, he killed them to avoid them being raped and massacred by the encroaching Soviet troops, I thought that as much would be clear to you. There would be no way that the allies or the Soviets would allow Goebbels’s kids to live and with so many of them being female he did what was necessary for them to avoid a considerably more dreadful end.

“And it is precisely post-WWII Germany that has been hostile to Germans of Turkish ancestry”

If they had bothered to ditch their dual citizenship (1.5 million out of 3 million have not) and if they had bothered to begin to disperse themselves all across Germany and not just Ghettoize in the cities and thus ‘other’ themselves then many more Germans would have accepted them, you might not like post-war German culture but you cannot ignore that it is the norm and it is worrying to many people if a group of others comes in and take no steps to integrate with them whatsoever. Also if perhaps the Turks had sided with Germany in WW2 and not with the allies and against Germany, then perhaps the Germans might have been more brotherly with them.

In any case going to another person’s country and setting up your own community that does not integrate to the original inhabitants communities and their ways of life is remarkably similar to Israel’s attitudes towards Palestine (or is it only acceptable to behave in such a way if White people are the victims in all this? Serious question).

Lip service to the conservative element amongst his government and nothing more. You must be utterly delusional if you think that Turkey would ever dare officially call out or touch the jews either in Israel or abroad, it is not within them or their people to do so. I remind you that at the height of the Ottoman Empire, despite many jews residing within the Empire no action or solution was ever taken to end their kind and in fact many jews held high position in Ottoman society as doctors and lawyers. That said why would any anti-jew touch or raise the diseased flag of the pro-jew Ottoman Empire or the equally diseased flag of Turkey? Also, Fox news?

“Economic opportunity, duh.”

Were there no economic opportunities in NS Germany between 1933-1939 for migrants? Also still not buying it, because a majority of the initial migrants to Britain (1948-1954 at least) were sent back precisely because there were no economic opportunities, there were no jobs, duh. But they still came nonetheless.

“You are comparing them flocking to Britain AFTER WWII with them not flocking to Germany BEFORE WWII. A Germany at risk of war (the Anti-Comintern Pact was signed in 1936, by no coincidence, and Japan was ALREADY IN COMBAT by then) would not be a popular destination for migrants seeking economic reliability.”

The two are not Incommensurable, particularly because up until 1939 war was not an inevitability for Germany. But in Britain many of the male migrants would be liable for national service and given that Britain was involved in 6 conflicts between 1948 until national service ended in 1960:

1, Malay emergency (1948-1960)

2, Korean War (1950-1953)

3, Mau Mau uprising (1952-1960)

4, Vietnam War (1955 +)

5, Cypriot uprising (1955-1959)

6, Suez Crisis (1956-1957)

Britain was hardly the popular destination of anti-war migrants. Britain was also hardly the popular destination for migrants seeking economic stability either for it was clear to many that the end of Empire had come and it was beginning to have disastrous effects on the British economy, such that between 1948 and 1960, most notably during during the Suez Crisis, Britain had to turn to the USA to be bailed out or face total economic collapse. During this period Britain became ever more dependent upon the US for economic and financial stability. Hardly an appealing destination for those migrants looking for economic stability, but despite it all, despite the overt and legal discrimination, despite the lack of jobs, despite the economic instability, despite the threat of national service for them men and despite the fact that empire was over and British hegemony was gone, hundreds of thousands of migrants still flocked to this unappealing country. Germany between 1933-1939 by comparison should (if all that you say is historically accurate) have been far more appealing to many non-Whites or at least as appealing as 1948 Britain and yet no non-Whites ever did flock to the country of the anti-racist Adolf Hitler and for this you have no adequate explanation.

Also again if you could explain to me why the SA of the 1920s and the SA of the 1930s need to be distinguished from one another and why the latter is not as authentic as the form, that would be great.

@ Gallery Guy

“So, yes, Hitler may have been against inter-racial mixing because the white races were just too inferior compared to non-whites.”

It is good that you are agreeing with me that Hitler opposed inter-racial mixing. We have made progress.

“George Lincoln Rockwell”

The same George Lincoln Rockwell who said the following:

“The key factor in our planned rise to power will be our solution to the Negro problem : a problem which has already become completely intolerable to both white and black. The common working people of America are fed up with what they call niggers, and are only prevented from taking violent action in the matter by the by the most extreme measures of brainwashing and the use of armed force, including the U.S. Army, as at Little Rock. This is not a Southern problem; the situation is even more explosive in Northern cities like Detroit and New York.”

“The American Nazi Party recognizes that the Negro can never be happy in White Society because he can never gain that all important feeling of worthwhileness and self-respect as long as he is constantly reminded of the color-line, whether it is at the honest man’s front door, or the bedroom door of the liberal’s daughter. Only on his own piece of geography, among his own people, can the Negro find the “status” he must have to exist as a contented human being.”

“Many people object that it would be impossible to move fifteen million Negroes to Africa. These people forget that we moved many more people than that in World War II — under combat conditions! With the proper will and spirit, it will be easy.”
    “In one term in the White House, we will be able to finish the great mass movement of Negroes to Africa or to reservations here so that our cities will be sparkling WHITE and relatively free of the rampaging criminals now making our own national capital a vicious jungle of murder and rapine.”

Had he (Hitler) started from the beginning, not with a GERMAN movement, but with a WHITE MAN’S movement encompassing all White men in the world, as the movement encompasses all Jews, without regard to nationality or even “religion,” and as the Communist movement is international, he would have taken a lot longer to win — but he would have been sure of winning. You can’t beat an international movement with a national movement any more than you create a nice clean place in a sewer. We have not made that mistake. From the beginning, I have worked just as hard to build international solidarity of ALL White men, regardless of religion or nationality, as I have to get the party set up in the U.S.A.”

Taken from: This time, the world by George Lincoln Rockwell

“When we say that the White race has produced such a WONDERFUL thing as WESTERN CIVILIZATION, we should treasure the people that have produced that and can maintain it and we should not mix them all up with other kinds of civilizations, whether or not they are good.”

“We are also socially speaking TRIBALISTS”

Taken from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

How can you support a man who not only refers to himself as a ‘tribalist’, who not only advocates negros being returned to Africa, but who also refers to Western Civiliization as ‘wonderful’? Given that AS has written articles on how Western Civilization is awful must die, I can’t imagine he would approve of Rockwell.

48. Legion says:

What sense does this quote make, since Russia had officially been declared Atheist? The Heer was welcomed in Eastern European countries because they opened up the churches for the local population once again… Orthodox churches.

Recently VK Clark posted a serious criticism of Table Talk, calling it a worthless source.

49. Numinous_Sun says:

@GG:

Good point. I do remember hearing and reading in several different places that Hitler regretted Mein Kampf, especially because it told the French exactly what he thought about France… lol!

50. Saint Just says:

As an addendum to my previous comment I should hasten to add that the emphasis in the Rockwell quotes provided by me are my own. Before I am accused of altering them.