Tribute to Lavin Eskandar

Killed in the line of duty:

“It was grouped around their teachers, by the way, that the youth of ancient days went into battle. There is no enthusiasm greater than that of a young man of thirteen to seventeen years of age. They will gladly let themselves be cut to pieces for the sake of their teacher, if he is a real man. I should very much like to see our youth led into battle by their teachers!” – Adolf Hitler

Youth of Sweden, will you honour the memory of Eskandar by organizing to fight back against far-right terrorism? If so, please contact us:

Do not expect the establishment government to defeat the far-right, because I am quite sure you will be disappointed. Under autocracy it might be different, but under democracy the establishment government has no moral authority against majority opinion. (This is why Jews favour democracy: because they know they are the masters at herding majority opinion.) And do not expect the far-right to fizzle out by itself either; each of their attacks which goes unstopped only emboldens them towards the next, each attacker unpunished inspires more among them to become attackers. And this is to say nothing of their political ambitions. It is down to you. Get trained, get equipped, get organized, and contact us. We understand what motivates the far-right. It is not ”poor economy”. It is not “lack of education”. It is Giant blood memory. Correspondingly, we understand what it takes to stop the far-right. Not deleting Facebook pages, not banning protests, not surveillance cameras or any other such feeble measures. We have serious strategies ready and waiting; all we need are small groups of dedicated volunteers willing to implement them.

135 Responses to Tribute to Lavin Eskandar

1. Numinous_Sun says:

@SJ:

“I am well aware about your point of immigration based upon labour needs, that’s why I specified small amounts of educated, high quality non-White, non-Germans; I mean you would expect one or two even if only for propaganda purposes; for as you mention in one of your articles NS Germany was an anti-racist society. If NS Germany was truly an anti-racist society in the midst of a colonialist world, wouldn’t the Propaganda Ministry under Dr Goebbels leap at the opportunity to show this to be the case? In a world with Jim Crow laws and a White Australia policy why was there never a non-White plucked from Africa or Asia shown to join the NSDAP? Getting a few non-Whites to come to Germany and to join the party would hardly have been a hard task to achieve and the propaganda value of such footage would have been worth its weight in gold. And yet there never was such an initiative to dispel the notion of Nazi racism. They had years to capitalise upon something that would have vindicated them forever at no real economic loss to any German citizen and yet not one of them ever proposed such a notion, why is that? It’s odd that Germany didn’t market itself as a homeland for Germans of all colours; you can’t deny its idealized aesthetics took on a very Noric look.”

Perhaps I don’t understand your question properly, or you just haven’t gone through the website?

How does this Third Reich propaganda poster not illustrate everything you claim that the NSDAP didn’t do: http://aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/liberators.jpg

“If NS Germany was truly an anti-racist society in the midst of a colonialist world, wouldn’t the Propaganda Ministry under Dr Goebbels leap at the opportunity to show this to be the case?”

What, you mean kind of like this? http://aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/lied.jpg

I’m confused now; are you just ignorant, or did I misunderstand what you were trying to say?

@SJ

“Presumably the use of military integration was for the purposes of providing the non-Whites with German leadership which would be considerably better than allowing the non-Whites to lead themselves by several orders of magnitude”

So why did the Allies not practice similar military integration?

“Which units in particular were integrated? I presume that you have an exhaustive list”

I have a 2-hour audio file of JAM interviewing Clark where they go through this with guests calling in asking questions along the way, and the last caller behaved like you, causing JAM to go into a rant about Jews even though both JAM and Clark had spent the first 110+ minutes painstakingly avoiding any mention of Jews; the excerpt became a famous YouTube clip which was eventually deleted but has recently been re-uploaded:

“So resolute as to continue to use slave labour come the end of the war?”

After war, the need for extra labour would dramatically drop due to the troops returning and needing civilian employment. But you clearly do not understand labour calculations.

“If NS Germany was truly an anti-racist society in the midst of a colonialist world, wouldn’t the Propaganda Ministry under Dr Goebbels leap at the opportunity to show this to be the case? In a world with Jim Crow laws and a White Australia policy why was there never a non-White plucked from Africa or Asia shown to join the NSDAP?”

“You are going to have to link that one to me in a primary source format, and not some 2nd hand source saying that he did so, I want the real first hand document.”

“If you cannot provide me”

I am not trying to recruit you!

“you still have no legitimate base to go on to claim that they would go onto side with and support the unpatriotic Islamic and non-White contingent of Germany.”

I have never made such a claim. My claim was that they would fight PEGIDA, and my basis (which you ignore) is that PEGIDA is equivalent in divisiveness to the RFB (which the SA did fight). It is YOUR PRESUMPTION, not my claim, that the only other people who oppose PEGIDA are “unpatriotic Islamic and non-White”.

“The implication that the SA would go onto fill its ranks with Muslims who swear allegiance to a foreign flag first and then start antagonising patriotic White Germans is preposterous.”

Thank you for ignoring my point about meaning of the Federal Republic flag and the Turkish flag. Allegiance to the flag of a former ally is better than allegiance to the flag marking Germany as occupied territory (which is what it has been since 1945).

Also, “patriotic White German” is an oxymoron. Patriotic Germans feel closer to other Germans regardless of colour. “White” Germans feel closer to “white” non-Germans than to “non-white” Germans.

“Would they start demolishing churches and start building mosques just to make the muslims feel more at home?”

If the churches were still being used, why demolish them? If they were not being used, why not put them to some other use, including mosques? And if additional mosques needed to be built, why not build them? Even Frederick II was ready to do so, so the SA would merely be following in the footsteps of a major NSDAP inspiration.

“oughtent you provide some sort of guide as to which parts of Rosenberg’s works are ok and why they’re ok?”

I already did that in my first reply to you.

“How on earth is having an orientalist account of Islam in any meaningful sense ‘unfashionable’ it was in fact the norm for Europeans up until the Yom Kippur War of 1971.”

I don’t have a clue as to what you mean by ‘Orientalist account’. But whatever it is it didn’t persuade the British, French, Dutch and other colonial empires (which certainly predated 1971) who had it (since you claim it was “the norm”) to desegregate their Muslim colonial subjects, so whatever it is it wasn’t what Hitler and Mussolini had.

“Doesn’t stop them from being mere romantic Orienalism expressed through subjunctive history”

Again, meaning what???

3. Saint Just says:

@Numinous sun

One wartime propaganda poster which nonetheless depicts blacks as stereo-typically engaging in an animalistic dance form is hardly indicative of an actively anti-racist society, where are the posters that cry aloud to the non-White that he is needed and welcome in Germany for labour, you would expect such posters to occur after Barbarossa began and Germany began to suffer crippling labour shortages, for during this time they still held considerable parts of Africa, but no such posters exist because despite crippling labour shortages there never was any attempt to mass recruit non-White labour and bring them into the Reich, I wonder why not? Also one poster his hardly tantamount to a non-White joining the party, do you have any such examples? Probably not.

It’s interesting that you link me a picture of Bayume Mohamed Husen. In NS Germany he worked various jobs, he worked as a waiter but was fired in 1935 on racial grounds, he then joined a qausi-human zoo (Deutsch Afrika Schau) in 1939 he asked to join the Whermach but was rejected on racial grounds. He then worked periodically in movies playing minor roles. Eventually in 1944 he was arrested by the Gestapo for committing racial defilement (Rassenschande) by having a relationship with a White (Aryan) woman.

In that particular picture he is working for the Deutsch Afrika Schau which was a essentially a human zoo that tried to show to the rest of Europe that when NS Germany recovered her African colonies she would still be able to lead to blacks on the civilizing mission. Clearly the actions of an anti-racist society there/S

@As

“So why did the Allies not practice similar military integration?”

“I have a 2-hour audio file of JAM interviewing Clark”

That’s nice but until you link it to me I have no genuine reason to believe that it exists. If you can’t link it then just name me some of the units she lists in the interview so that I can independently verify their existence. If it’s a YouTube clip you could easily link it. Why would you hold back upon such key information?

“Contrived tokenism would imply that it did matter.”

Well alright proactively searching for non-Whites could be contrived as tokenism you would however expect an explicitly anti-racist society led by a charismatic and equally anti-racist leader to at least passively pick up a few high quality non-Whites here and there, particularly so if their immigration policy (which would have been personally directed by Hitler and would therefore be in line with his anti-racist views) was such that ethnicity played no real part in determining whether or not someone could or could not immigrate. If NS Germany was an authentically anti-racist and progressive society which cared not for race in the purely biological sense of that word but only for quality why was there not at least a trickle (only a mere trickle) of high quality, anti-racist and progressive non-Whites flocking to their new Fatherland?

It’s queer that with an SS and a Wehrmacht allegedly filled to the brim with non-Whites that not one (not even one) of them ever joined the party. If there were already 65,000 blacks in the Reich when Hitler came to power then presumably one or two must have joined the anti-racist party of the anti-racist Adolf Hitler, again I presume you have an exhaustive list of all the non-White members, could you provide it with me.

“Nothing is stopping you from contacting Clark directly, since she – not I – wrote what you call the 2nd hand source.”

Do you mean to tell me that you have not actually seen this document? How then can you be sure that it actually exists? In any case you must understand that by virtue of the fact that it was you who alleged this document to exist then it is up to you to provide solid, first hand evidence of its existence. Also if you know that it was Miss Clark who provided the second hand source then presumably you possess her work or at least access to it, why then can’t you just cite me the passage in which she asserts that such a document exists and herself cites where she found it or where others can find it. It’s really, really sketchy that you won’t just provide me with this document because from the description you’ve given it if you were to just show it, you would immediate refute my point with hard evidence.

Also on another point is there any other historian beyond Veronica Clark who backs up your claims? I personally have skimmed back through all my David Irving books (a very reputable historian on the Third Reich and the holocaust) and I have found nothing in his works that back up such claims.

‘Orientalist account’

This is where an individual (Historically Europeans) views Islam and all the various cultures of the Orient as a whole or as an ‘other’ generally speaking the individual negates the individuality of the various Islamic cultures and views them as a single group of people with very. very stereotypical features. The particularities of such features can differ (The French and British in the 1800s-1900s view muslims as almost feminine and passive) but usually they were made out to be backwards barbarians who could be whipped up into viscous fighters by the words of Mohammed alone and thus useful to have as cannon fodder.

Subjunctive history is the formal name for alternate history it is the history of what never was and what could have been. In this instance Hitler’s orientalism (alliances with Islam as a means to getting cannon-fodder) is expressed through subjunctive history because Hitler once or twice talked about what could have happened if Charles Martel had failed, in the event Hitler felt that after all the Germans had been converted the martial spirit that Islam had revitalized them they would have gone on to drive out the inferior Arabs and become the leader of the Islamic world.

Hitlers views on Islam the religion were different to his views on Muslims, most Muslims were Arabs and thus ‘inferior’.

4. NuminousSun says:

@AS:

“No, because the point is ethnicity should not matter. Contrived tokenism would imply that it did matter.”

Great point! I got sucked right into that one. Lesson learned.

I will add though that I believe the propaganda poster of the Third Reich in regards to America is probably one of the more accurate illustrations on the subject I have ever seen, hits the nail right on the head.

5. Pandorastop says:

@ Saint-Justin

“In a world with Jim Crow laws and a White Australia policy why was there never a non-White plucked from Africa or Asia shown to join the NSDAP?”

Is this a red-herring or a serious question? Just, just read it again.

“So resolute as to continue to use slave labour come the end of the war?”

Is it unfair to make those who gorged themselves on the slavery of living beings choke on dessert?!

“you can’t deny its idealized aesthetics took on a very Noric [sic] look.

What would you prefer the aesthetics of the Jew? By the way, are you saying Nordic features are ugly? Why would they not use them?

“No but you must understand that it seems awfully queer that the lives of blacks in NS Germany who suffered discrimination are well documented by a variety of sources.”

JEWISH sources. Non-Jewish sources tell another story. Red Tail Captured, Red Tail Free. A must read. Same with Owen’s god-damned biography. It sickens me how often most media outlets have used this man’s memory and not once, not ONCE, used his own words!

Speaking of ‘blacks’ — https://trofire.com/2017/04/04/black-lives-dont-matter-israel-empire-files/

6. Pandorastop says:

“It is a small rootless international clique that is turning the peoples against each other, that does not want them to have peace.” – Adolf Hitler

Just pause and think about that. Look at your world, now… let it sink in.

@SJ

“They did, they were called segregated units, you would have White officers leading the non-White troops; segregated units were still White led.”

Which is different from what the Third Reich had: integrated troops. Why didn’t the Third Reich do what the Allies did?

“That’s nice but until you link it to me I have no genuine reason to believe that it exists.”

I added a recent re-upload of the YouTube clip to my previous comment. The original one had been deleted years ago.

“you would however expect an explicitly anti-racist society led by a charismatic and equally anti-racist leader”

That is not my claim. My claim all along has been that Hitler was anti-racist, but that the majority of the German masses were racist, which is why Hitler had to be so slow with introducing his new vision.

“If NS Germany was an authentically anti-racist and progressive society which cared not for race in the purely biological sense of that word but only for quality”

That is not my claim. My claim (which is all over the main site, including the FAQ) is that National Socialist Germany cared very much for race in the purely biological sense (ie. quality of GENES), but only not for ETHNICITY.

“why was there not at least a trickle (only a mere trickle) of high quality, anti-racist and progressive non-Whites flocking to their new Fatherland?”

This is your presumption. And even supposing this were the case, the main dissauding factor – besides the obvious economic factors – would be that (see above) the majority of Germans were racist, not that Hitler was.

“Do you mean to tell me that you have not actually seen this document?”

I have not seen this document.

“by virtue of the fact that it was you who alleged this document to exist then it is up to you to provide solid, first hand evidence of its existence.”

It was Clark who alleged this, which is why I recommend you contact her. My linking to her books from the main site implies that I go by her information.

“why then can’t you just cite me the passage in which she asserts that such a document exists”

I would have done so, but you yourself said:

not some 2nd hand source saying that he did so

which indicated that you weren’t interested in such a passage.

“Hitler once or twice talked about what could have happened if Charles Martel had failed, in the event Hitler felt that after all the Germans had been converted the martial spirit that Islam had revitalized them they would have gone on to drive out the inferior Arabs and become the leader of the Islamic world.”

Here is the relevant quote:

“Only in the Roman Empire and in Spain under Arab domination has culture been a potent factor. Under the latter, the standard of civilisation attained was wholly admirable; to Spain flocked the greatest scientists, thinkers, astronomers and mathematicians of the world, and side by side there flourished a spirit of sweet human tolerance and a sense of the purest chivalry. Then, with the advent of Christianity, came the barbarians. The chivalry of the Castilians has been inherited from the Arabs. Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers —already, you see, the world had fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing was Christianity!—then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies heroism and which opens the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.” – Adolf Hitler

Spain under Arab domination is considered by Hitler to be “wholly admirable”, to be credited with the introduction of chivalry to the region, and definitely better than the (Judeo-)Christian era which followed, which was described as “barbarian”. How do you read that and get “inferior Arabs”?

Note in particular Hitler’s emphasis on “a spirit of sweet human tolerance”; while I myself would have chosen a better word than “tolerance”, it shows that Hitler liked cosmopolitan attitudes, and saw it as complementary with “a sense of purest chivalry”. This is exactly our position on the issue.

And Andalus actually happened, so that wasn’t “subjunctive history”. (Then again, maybe in your mind it is up to Hitler who alleges Andalus to exist to provide solid, first hand evidence of its existence.)

@Pandorastop

“are you saying Nordic features are ugly? Why would they not use them? ”

Actually, according to Nordicist Madison Grant, Nordic features include “abundant body hair”. I have trouble finding any body hair on the typical idealized bodies depicted in NSDAP propaganda:

If anything, Jews were often depicted with more body hair than Aryans (look at the backs of the hands):

I personally find body hair repulsive, so I am glad the NSDAP agrees with me rather than with the Nordicists on this one!

(But don’t remind SJ about which ethnicities have less body hair on average and hence could help supply genotypes needed to breed for minimal body hair, or he might start accusing us of subjunctive anthropology.)

8. Numinous_Sun says:

@AS:

Always thought this article might have a place on the “White Nationalists” page:

Alexander Jefferson, a small, trim man with a silver mustache, told of being shot down on Aug. 12, 1944. He was strafing German radar stations when his plane was hit. He lost consciousness after the crash, and awakened to a German pointing a gun at him and shouting, “Naeger! Naeger!”

“I thought, ‘Oh, crap — even in Germany!’ ” Jefferson laughed, shaking his head. “But it turned out he wasn’t saying the other word — that was their word for negro.”

In fact, the German soldier’s commanding officer saluted Jefferson when he took the pilot into custody. “I was treated like an officer the whole time I spent in POW camp,” Jefferson said.
    [...]

“Coming back on the boat,” Jefferson recalled, “got to New York Harbor, the flags waving, the Statue of Liberty. Walked down the gangplank, and a little soldier at the bottom said, ‘Whites to the right, niggers to the left.’ ”

9. Numinous_Sun says:

@SJ:

“One wartime propaganda poster which nonetheless depicts blacks as stereo-typically engaging in an animalistic dance form is hardly indicative of an actively anti-racist society…”

So what am I to make of the fact that you noted “animalistic dance” and not the cage they are in, the Klu Klux Klan hood, and the hangman’s noose? An image of a psychologist holding up pictures to someone in front of them and asking, “what do you see in this image”, comes to mind. LOL!

It would better accord with noble human aspirations if our two Christian denominations would cease to bother the negroes with their preaching, which the negroes do not want and do not understand. It would be better if they left this work alone, and if, in its stead, they tried to teach people in Europe, kindly and seriously, that it is much more pleasing to God if a couple that is not of healthy stock were to show loving kindness to some poor orphan and become a father and mother to him, rather than give life to a sickly child that will be a cause of suffering and unhappiness to all. – Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

When are you going to stop bothering the negroes, and us, with your worthless preaching?

10. Numinous_Sun says:

@SJ:

“but no such posters exist because despite crippling labour shortages there never was any attempt to mass recruit non-White labour…”

Why would you ship in unskilled labour from Africa, when you can get skilled labour right next door? But of course, it has to be a “white” vs. “non-white” issue for you.
    You are pathetic person! A ‘little-man’ as Savitri Devi would say, and you belong to the race she speaks of in this quote:

“Ninety per cent of men (and women) are both lazy and cowardly, and out of sheer moral and intellectual apathy they behave just as circumstances suggest. They follow the apparently easiest way, that is to say, the common, long-trodden path. And the common, long-trodden path is suggested, if not determined, mainly by the race to which the overwhelming majority of the people belong in a given land. … It may be — and it is, in our eyes — a hateful thing. But it is a thing one has to take into account, because of its hold upon the insignificant little man who forms the majority of mankind; because of its appeal to public consciousness, which is not a criterion of truth — far from it! — but a condition of success, a guarantee of power.” – Savitri Devi

11. Numinous_Sun says:

“They follow the apparently easiest way, that is to say, the common, long-trodden path…” – Savitri Devi

This is what American’s long-trodden path looks like: http://aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/liberators.jpg

12. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

It could be argued that the individuals dancing in the cage are only doing so due to pressure or force by “white” people.

13. NuminousSun says:

@Gallery Guy:

An excellent point, but only to those of use who see the cage…

14. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

It should be kept in mind, too, that the Bronx Zoo before WW2 literally had non-whites for display as entertainment for “whites”. It was a fact celebrated by Madison Grant, who himself was a hunter (Hitler himself took no participation in hunting and tried to combat it!)

15. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

I also find it interesting that Hitler’s favorite US president was Lincoln, the man who essentially freed the slaves in the US, which was something that Schopenhauer (Hitler’s favorite philosopher) was advocating before the civil war even occurred. I wonder how white nationalists can explain that?

16. NuminousSun says:

@GG:

I didn’t even know that. Interesting!

17. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

I studied a lot of Schopenhauer and American presidents in college (I only have my associate’s degree tho). It can be interesting and practical.

18. Saint Just says:

@AS

1) The crux of the issue regarding the Third Reich’s use of ‘integrated’ units can easily be solved through a simple verification process wherein you tell me which units were ‘integrated’. Now, when I first asked you whether or not you could provide me details on which units were ‘integrated’ you responded by saying:

“I have a 2-hour audio file of JAM interviewing Clark where they go through this with guests calling in asking questions along the way”

I personally took that to mean that within this 2 hour recording that you possess, Miss Clark would herself list of the names of integrated units, from the 4 minutes and 21 second clip of that interview with which you have provided me:

No such list was provided and I am therefore led to conclude that this exhaustive list is present somewhere else within the recording. It should be quick and easy then for you to delve into the appropriate moments of the recording, write down the list of integrated units and then report them back to me.

But for the sake of clarity, I shall reduce the issue down to a a simple yes or no question: Can you provide me with a somewhat exhaustive list of integrated units in any branch of the Third Reich’s military?

If yes, what were those units?

2) This process of verification can also be used to track down the alleged “March 1936 circular explicitly for employment protection of Afro-German workers” signed by Hitler. Clearly you possess or have access to the work in which Miss Clark asserts that this document exists otherwise you wouldn’t have been able to allege its existence as well. Now, there is no way that any halfway reputable historian would assert the existence of such a document without providing a source for it, be it a second-hand one which reveals to the reader where she learnt of the existence of this document or a first-hand one where she provides a link to the document itself.

I shall again reduce the matter down to a simple yes or no question: Can you provide me with either: the March 1936 circular itself or the source Miss Clark uses to justify alleging the existence of such a document?

If yes, please provide it (Note: if you are going to provide Miss Clark’s work on the matter please provide both the passage she alleges the existence of such a document AND THE SOURCE she provides to justify this assertion)

3)And Andalus actually happened, so that wasn’t “subjunctive history”

Hitler’s understanding of that period in Spanish history was naturally limited by what was then present thought on the matter, since his time our understanding of European history in that time period has changed radically and just as we have now thoroughly dispelled the myth of the ‘Dark Ages’ so too are current historians dispelling the myth of a ‘golden age’ in the Andalusian period of Spain, a very scholarly book on the matter is: The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise by Dario Fernandez Morera and I would recommend it to anyone who indulges in that particular fantasy.

19. Gallery Guy says:

@SJ

What’s the difference between Clark and Morera? Also, the fact of the matter is, is that Hitler went above and beyond a desire to see Muslims as individuals. Other Europeans at the time weren’t so keen on such a concept, even if they may not have hated Muslims. You don’t have to hate a subject to exploit it.

20. Gallery Guy says:

Regardless of how mismanaged Hitler’s views on Islam may or may not be, the fact of the matter stands: white nationalists and neo-Nazis have no right to claim Hitler as their idol for their Islamophobia. They’re better off citing President JQ Adams from a logical standpoint.

21. Gallery Guy says:

Also, for all of Hitler’s love for Arthur Schopenhauer that he had, he seems to have not applied Schopenhauer’s views on the Quran to his own positive and overall views on Islam; and such views Schopenhauer had were, indeed, harsh criticisms against the Quran.

@SJ

“Can you provide me with a somewhat exhaustive list of integrated units in any branch of the Third Reich’s military?”
    “Can you provide me with either: the March 1936 circular itself or the source Miss Clark uses to justify alleging the existence of such a document?”

Clark should be able to, therefore contact her.

“If no, on what grounds then are you basing your claim that the Third Reich used ‘integrated’ units?”
    “If no, on what grounds then are you basing your claim that such a document exists?”

Clark’s information, which is why you should contact her about it.

“Hitler’s understanding of that period in Spanish history was naturally limited by what was then present thought on the matter”

As GG said, the point here is not how accurately or inaccurately Hitler imagined Andalus, but what it says about Hitler’s personality that he WANTED to imagine it the way he did, compared to Churchill and other contemporaries of Hitler who did not. Similarly, Hitler was a devoted fan of Karl May’s character Winnetou. Critics will say that May was not portraying Native Americans accurately, but the point is what it says about Hitler’s personality that he LIKED May’s portrayal.

@GG

I have harsh criticisms against the Uthmanic Koran also. I believe Mohammed himself would have even harsher criticisms against the Uthmanic Koran if he saw it!

23. Saint Just says:

@AS

“Clark should be able to, therefore contact her.”

Are you really telling me that despite the fact that you have not verified yourself the existence of this March 1936 circular, you believe on the basis of Miss Clark’s un-sourced word alone that it does really exist? (her word is un-sourced because otherwise you would have cited the source she uses, you have not done so because you can’t for there are no sources to cite) On what grounds is Clark’s word to be taken as gold?

If you possess her works you MUST therefore also possess the sources she cites it would be so easy for you to cite to passage she alleges this March 1936 circular and the source she provides to back it up, and again I invite you to do so, but that fact that you refuse to do so makes it very clear that she has no sources to back up her claim that this Circular exists It is her word alone. The same goes for the integrated units and this 2 hour recording. The reason you won’t or can’t provide any evidence yourself is because the evidence for all these claims does not exist at all.

24. Miles Saturni says:

@Saint Just:

This is from a non-VK Clark book, with complete Bundesarchiv references. It only took me 2 minutes to google it.

For the integrated units you’ll either have to ask Veronica Clark or read her (or other historian’s) books.

Regarding VK Clark, you said:
    “No but you must understand that it seems awfully queer that the lives of blacks in NS Germany who suffered discrimination are well documented by a variety of sources and the life of a Black in NS Germany who did reasonably well is documented only by one historian who herself provides no third party sources on the matter.”

This makes me wonder: have you ever read even one of her books? I have read 3, dealing with the issue of race in the Third Reich, and she ALWAYS references other historians books and source material. In fact, entire chapters are summaries of other historian’s writings, with some additions.
    This makes me feel like you’ve only read a couple small articles and/or interviews with her, that can be freely found online, and have no idea of what you’re talking about.

25. Miles Saturni says:

@Saint Just:
    I was still writing my comment when you posted yours apparently, so I will add something.

“It is interesting to note that you do not actually possess the evidence to back up your absurd claims, you merely take the equally un-sourced word of another to be golden, and hold that by mere virtue of the fact that someone has bothered to assert a narrative of Hitler contrary to the normally accepted one, then this new narrative in in fact the truth and no genuine evidence at all is needed to support it. You wouldn’t make a very good historian I must say.”

Regarding the “un-sourced” slander you’re throwing at Veronica Clark, I already answered in my previous comment.
    Also we are in fact not historians. This is not a website dedicated to historical revisionism, but to political ideology. It is not made for historians, but for political activists.
    Of course if someone comes and asks for clues/advice for his personal research on topics related to our ideology we will most likely do it, and that’s exactly what happened this time. But don’t come to us asking for you to write historical treaties or spoon-feed you what you could easily look up for yourself.

“(her word is un-sourced because otherwise you would have cited the source she uses, you have not done so because you can’t for there are no sources to cite) ”

“that fact that you refuse to do so makes it very clear that she has no sources to back up her claim that this Circular exists It is her word alone. The same goes for the integrated units and this 2 hour recording. ”

Slander. You refuse to contact her, then presume whatever you want.

“But I shall call your bluff, how and where am I to contact her? I have searched online and found nothing, it appears that, she, like her sources, appears to not exist in reality.”

She can be easily contacted through her website. I have contacted and talked to her via email multiple times. Are you lazy, stupid, or what? Did you ever try to do it before complaining?

“As an extra point, I shall ask for a second time: is there any other historian in the world who also backs up the argument for an anti-racist Hitler beyond Miss Veronica Clark? Any other historian in the world? Does the highly reputable Mr David Irving back up these claims? No, naturally he doesn’t back up these claims because he is noted for his erudite and scholarly works not for fantasies and conjecture.”

I shall ask you: have you ever read anyone else other than David Irving, since you always talk about him?
    Yes there are other historians, cited numerous times by Clark too inside her books, in her articles, and in her podcasts and videos that can be easily found online.
    But of course you never found them, either through Clark or through other channels: you’re not even able to find something as simple as Clark’s blog lol.

26. anon says:

@Saint Just
    “is there any other historian in the world who also backs up the argument for an anti-racist Hitler beyond Miss Veronica Clark?”

Yes, Jewish mainstream historian John Lukacs.

“Yes, Hitler was a racist-in the sense in which many people (all kinds of people, including Benjamin Disraeli) have recognized the unavoidable influence of race in the conflicts of humanity. He did write in Mein Kampf that “the racial question was the key to world history.” That he was not consistent in his racial preferences is obvious. When the occasion demanded, he chose, or sought, alliances with Japanese, Chinese, Romanians, Arabs, and so forth, while remaining committed to fighting or even destroying his “Nordic” or “Aryan” opponents. This may, of course, be attributed to the exigencies of his statecraft, especially during the war. But that was not all. We have no evidence that-even during his formative years, in Vienna-Hitler read or took seriously the late-nineteenth-century French or German racialist philosophers, such as Gobineau, Vacher de Lapogue, Lagarde; or that the hysterical racist pamphleteers of the “Ostara” type had a strong or definite influence on him. Not many of his biographers have noted or emphasized this. Haffner did, however. Aware of the above-cited sentence in Mein Kampf about race being the key to history, Haffner noted that race was “never defined by him and often equated with the concept of ‘nation’ … A supreme race as a master nation shall, according to Hitler, rule the world one day-but which, a race or a nation? the Germans or the ‘Aryans’? This is never entirely clear with Hitler. Equally unclear is whom he regards as Aryans. Only the more or less Germanic nations? Or all whites except the Jews? This is nowhere clarified by Hitler.” The real racial differences among white, black, and yellow-skinned people did not much interest Hitler. What interested him was “the struggle within the white race, between the ‘Aryans’ and the Jews.”* Only about Jews did he remain consistent, to the very end of his life.”
    [...]
    There was (and remains) a superficially slight but essentially profound difference between a folkish and a racist type of thinking.** The response that Hitler wished to evoke was the result of the former rather than the latter.

27. Gallery Guy says:

@AS

I like referencing President JQ Adams as a critic of Islam to white nationalists because they’d actually try to use him as an example of an important individual who endorses Islamophobia, but then get frustrated afterwards when I tell them that he was one of the most adamant proponents of abolitionism after his presidency ended.

Also, I remember studying Islam in freshman year of high school out of curiosity and I was always more interested in Muhammad, in general, than the Koran when I did.

Also, the whole quote by Arthur Schopenhauer is this:

“Temples and churches, pagodas and mosques, in all countries and ages, in their splendour and spaciousness, testify to man’s need for metaphysics, a need strong and ineradicable, which follows close on the physical. The man of a satirical frame of mind could of course add that this need for metaphysics is a modest fellow content with meagre fare. Sometimes it lets itself be satisfied with clumsy fables and absurd fairy-tales. If only they are imprinted early enough, they are for man adequate explanations of his existence and supports for his morality.

Consider the Koran, for example; this wretched book was sufficient to start a world-religion, to satisfy the metaphysical need for countless millions for twelve hundred years, to become the basis of their morality and of a remarkable contempt for death, and also to inspire them to bloody wars and the most extensive conquests. In this book we find the saddest and poorest form of theism. Much may be lost in translation, but I have not been able to discover in it one single idea of value. Such things show that the capacity for metaphysics does not go hand in hand with the need for it . . . .”

28. NuminousSun says:

Interesting points all, especially Miles Saturni’s point about this NOT being a Historical Revisionist site, seems a lot of people get confused about that, even though on the Original Nobility page it clearly states: “who needs revisionism anyway?”.

29. NuminousSun says:

The Jewish author Bryan Mark Riggs also wrote a book on “Hitler’s Jewish Soldier’s”, where he claims that over 100,000 Jews served the Third Reich willingly. In fact, one of the highest decorated SS soldiers was part Jewish. It seems some Jews had enough common sense to choose National Socialism and Germany over the tribe of gaggle-fucks and muck-dwellers they were born into…

Also if one were to browse the NSDAP propaganda posters over at Calvin College.edu they could read the poster titled: “Who is Adolf Hitler?”, from the 1920′s, where it clearly states that Hitler’s policies regarding those who have wrecked the German economy are not based on race at all, but on the actions of individuals.

The proof is also in the pudding as they say. It is a fact that the Third Reich went to war with every other major “white” nation, while being allied with many “non-white” nations, is it not?

30. NuminousSun says:

Furthermore, if all “whites” are Aryans by default, why then did Hitler state that it was a wedding between two Aryan’s right before he married Eva Braun, both then committing suicide? Why even make that distinction, considering both could be considered “white” by identitarian standards?

31. Numinous_Sun says:

I found the poster “Wer ist Adolf Hitler?”. This is a pre-1933 propaganda poster designed for Adolf Hitler. I believe this to be an excellent example of what Hitler was truly about from the beginning of his political career, it reads:

“Who is Adolf Hitler? The man from the people, for the people! The German front soldier who risked his life in 48 battles for Germany! What does Adolf Hitler want? Freedom and food for every decent working German! The gallows for profiteers, black marketeers and exploiters, regardless of religious faith or race! Why is Adolf Hitler not allowed to speak? Because he is ruthless in uncovering the rulers of the German economy, the international bank Jews and their lackeys, the Democrats, Marxists, Jesuits, and Free Masons! Because he wants to free the workers from the domination of big money! Working Germans! Demand the lifting of the illegal ban on his speaking!”

This poster was created before the “Nordicists” infiltrated the NSDAP with their ideas…

32. Gallery Guy says:

@NS

If Theodore Roosevelt, a man who praised Madison Grant, was alive when Hitler become the leader of the Third Reich, I am sure he would’ve been adamantly against Hitler much like he was with Germany during WW1. I personally am not a Nordic or even have many Aryan traits myself with my physique, but I praise this site for being more acceptant of me more than Grant, Roosevelt, Lothrop Sotoddard and other nordicists would ever be.

33. Gallery Guy says:

@AS

I’ll send you my contact information soon, btw. I’ve just been pretty busy lately, but I’ll be freer by the end of the week tho.

34. Numinous_Sun says:

@GG:

“I personally am not a Nordic or even have many Aryan traits myself with my physique, but I praise this site for being more acceptant of me more than Grant, Roosevelt, Lothrop Sotoddard and other nordicists would ever be.”

Personally I don’t have many Aryan traits either, interestingly though I am a blonde haired blue eyed German from the Rhineland. My last name is of Celtic origin apparently. I praise the site for its acceptance of anyone who at least tries to be noble, and I personally believe that if humanity is to live to its full potential, as compassionate guardians of life and defenders of innocence and purity, then a new race of humans needs to be brought forth. The majority of humans that live on the planet currently do not appear to be up to that task.

In full disclosure, I’ve traveled around the Sun 39 times with no children of my own, and currently I feel like I will probably never have any. There is no drive in me what-so-ever for my DNA to continue. In fact, I feel it would probably be for the best of humanity if it doesn’t. However, I’m still interested in helping bring forth a new race of humans. Weird, I know…

I suppose though GG, in our own defense, how did we both end up here? Most never will…

35. NuminousSun says:

Thinking on it, I actually match the “Nordicist” ideal almost perfectly; physically strong, handsome, intelligent, creative, blonde hair, and blue eyes. I fit that ideal to a T. “White Nationalist” women would probably worship me, show me off to their friends like, “look at this white I caught me!”. Instead I chose to come here and condemn myself. LOL! I suppose that right there is the only nobility I really possess…