We have been talking about Scottish independence for some time now, therefore we are pleased that the Scottish independence referendum is finally going ahead, set for 2014:
Now is the perfect timing for Aryanists and anti-Zionists in the UK to apply entryism to pro-independence groups, which will provide a chance to talk to politically interested people hopefully with a folkish mindset. As previously discussed, the logical sequence of propaganda objectives goes like this:
1) If you support Scottish independence, you should support genuine rather than merely nominal independence.
2) Genuine independence requires an independent state-issued fiat Scottish currency.
3) Such a currency will have to be backed by a Scottish economy that is self-sufficient at least in essential products.
4) Current Scottish population is far too high for a self-sufficient economy, therefore the state should limit new births to bring down the population in a controlled way.
5) While at it, why not use state control over reproduction to improve genetic quality?
Another secession initiative we definitely support, though we have not mentioned it previously, is Catalonia. Gaizka the Dynamiteman, if you are reading this, please contact us as you are our only existing correspondent in that region and we need your input! If there are any Aryanists and anti-Zionists in Spain who have not previously contacted us and who are interested in this issue, we want to hear from you now also:
Here is what the current secession initiative looks like, as presented by the Republican Left of Catalonia:
To this we repeat exactly the same thing as with Scotland: Catalonia will need its own currency and economic self-sufficiency to be genuinely independent. This, together with the social attitude of folkish unification, is what we need to be spreading among supporters of Catalan independence.
Of course we are additionally hoping that Catalan independence from Spain can encourage not only other secessionist initiatives from Spain, such as of neighbours Aragon and Majorca, but also the currently sidelined (but potentially most powerful) idea of Occitan independence from France, as mentioned previously:
By the way, new page:
There are big projects in the works taking up most of our time, so please continue to expect main site updates to be slow.
Finally, I know that the violence and increasing popularity of Golden Dawn in Greece are worrying, but do not lose hope; there are also more and more people starting to figure out what is going on, and doing their bit to spread awareness:
Aryanists and anti-Zionists in Greece, please contact us. There is much that can be done on the grassroots level to stop Golden Dawn and encourage local folkish unity; all we need are people willing to step up.