Hungary must be destroyed

Hungarian European Parliamentarian Balázs Hidvéghi declared this week that “radical Muslim antisemitism” is on the rise in Europe thanks to massive illegal immigration.

Speaking in Strasbourg in a Parliamentary discussion on antisemitism, Mr. Hidvéghi insisted Europe must have “zero tolerance for antisemitism,” noting that this is the only suitable stance after the Second World War.

“There is full social and political consensus on this issue in Hungary,” said the MEP. “Members of the Jewish community live in safety, practice their religion and live their identities. Ensuring this is not only a constitutional obligation but also a moral obligation.”

Hidvéghi said the situation in Hungary stands in contrast to much of Western Europe, where waves of Muslim immigration have been accompanied by growing violence against Jews.

“We are proud to be flourishing in Hungary and today experiencing a renaissance of Jewish culture, with Jewish people and families feeling safe and caring for their heritage,” Hidvéghi said. “In contrast, violence and attacks against Jewish communities in Western Europe are on the rise.”

“While all such attacks must be firmly condemned and rejected, it must also be talked about that the emergence and spread of radical Muslim antisemitism in Europe contributes to the rise of anti-Semitic attacks,” he said.

I talk about it all the time. Except I use the correct terminology: anti-Zionism. (Semantically accurate anti-Semitism comes from those who complain about Arabic – a Semitic language – being offered as a second langage in schools in EU countries, who are usually also the same people who complain about Muslims.)

“Attacks against Western European Jewry are therefore another reason for taking decisive action against illegal migration,” he concluded.

Mr. Hidvéghi’s remarks coincide with the analysis of David P. Goldman, who in a 2018 “Spengler” essay asserted Hungary stands out as uniquely safe for Jews, due in large part to its refusal to accept immigration quotas from the European Union.

While elsewhere in Europe Muslim migrants “are the sole source of violent attacks on Jews,” Hungary’s immigration policy makes it distinctly safe for Jews, he said.

“There are no risks to Jews because there are very few Muslim migrants,” Mr. Goldman stated bluntly.

“Hungary is the safest European country for Jews, with no antisemitic violence of any kind in recent years,” he said.

Jewish life isn’t just flourishing in Budapest, Goldman wrote, it’s “roaring,” and on any given Friday evening, Budapest’s synagogue hosts some two hundred people for dinner. About 100,000 Israelis have dual Hungarian citizenship and many Israelis own property in the country and vote in Hungarian elections.

It shows!

Prime Minister Viktor Orbán looks to Israel as an example, Goldman asserted, since Hungary is a small nation at risk of “demographic extinction” during the next century, and Israel is a small nation that has maintained its identity despite enormous forces against it.

Israel, Goldman declares, “should be a beacon for nations that are struggling to maintain their identity and cohesion against a demographic ebb-tide and against the pressures of globalization.”

And this was the Zionist plan all along, as I have predicted from the beginning. The more countries adopting Israeli policies, the safer Israel becomes.

See also:

44 Responses to Hungary must be destroyed

1. It also bears mention that Hungary is a quick direct flight away from Tel Aviv, thus any vacationing IDF reservists can quickly go back to Zion if they need to invade Syria or role-play as ISIS. Romania and Croatia, also former minor Axis members, could be next for the trick Hungary fell into.

2. Mza9 says:

“The Semitic languages, previously also named Syro-Arabian languages, are a branch of the Afroasiatic language family originating in the Middle East that are spoken by more than 330 million people across much of Western Asia, North Africa and the Horn of Africa, as well as in often large immigrant and expatriate communities in North America, Europe and Australasia. The terminology was first used in the 1780s by members of the Göttingen School of History…”

I look forward to the day we can start locking the real anti-Semites up, and I’m glad they’re putting these laws into place for us now to make it easier for us to do so in the future. SO many westerners are going to have such a rough go of it when that day comes, and it will….

3. SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer Daniel says:

@AS

Please can you do an article on the Greek coastguard shooting of migrants near Lesbos please.

4. Nottelling says:

5. Nottelling says:

Lol, here’s my problem with both right and left wingers. Right wingers are ok with totalitarianism as long as its racist. While left wingers are ok with totalitarianism as long as it’s not racist. But both sides think the state has a right to intrude into the private lives of individuals. It’s why u shouldn’t support any country

6. Mza9 says:

@Nottelling:

Rightists do not mind totalitarianism as long as it serves the rightist agenda. True leftists do not mind totalitarianism as long as it is fair and noble.

Europe needs to do much more in regards to refugees considering how much money Europe has made from selling weaponry in that region, and because it’s partly to blame for all the wars in that region present day. Compared to how many refugees other countries in the middle-east have taken in themselves, Europe has done minimal in regards to the refugee crisis. No surprise there though considering how selfish and ignorant westerners are!

7. SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer Daniel says:

Wouldn’t call the Hungarian regime Fascist, more like leaning towards Falangist policy if honest.

8. @Danish-SS

Whoa, thanks for finding that page after it disappeared. It’s a good one.

There’s also this: https://blacknazis.wordpress.com/

9. Danish-SS says:

@DSS

“the oldest swastika is found in Ukraine and its 12,000 yrs old”

Already debunked on the main site:

You are talking about the thing on the left:

which is not a swastika, as it does not rotate in one direction.

11. KronoSS says:

“Miecz Elizejski i discovered the website during trump election but one thing i disagree with the website is,is that swastika is from africa. thats not true the oldest swastika is found in Ukraine and its 12,000 yrs old”

Mmm… It is not too simple to date. There are also more ancient Swastika, even to be dated in Paleolithic. This means that Aryans exist before the mass spreading of neolithic period.

12. KronoSS says:

“As a Hungarian I must say I’m confused. Wasn’t Hungary a member of the axis powers? Anyway, I despise any totalitarian regime or ideology. I dont like the present leadership of hungary, because it’s very traditional and fascist. But I also despise migrant animals who come to my country with an entitled ungrateful attitude.”

Actually nowadays Hungary government is neither “traditional” nor Fascist. It is pro-zionist right wing.

Hungary Horthy Regime was authoritarian but not fascist and even less NS.

13. KronoSS says:

AS

“You are talking about the thing on the left:

which is not a swastika, as it does not rotate in one direction.”

In what sense ammoth tusk? Is this a mammoth hunting depiction? How? I mean, it is clearly not a swastika. But what is so?

14. tenteneleven says:

The oldest swastika is 12,000 years old and from Ukraine. It isn’t in the bracelet AS posted though, it’s the engraving on the bird figurine(s). Picture (lower left):
    Other figurines, shown in the same image present similar swastika patterns.

That is a composite of Golden-Dawn-style meanders, not a swastika. Please compare:

16. tenteneleven says:

It is four arms that connect to the centre. That each arm twists and appears to form a meandre with the outline has no bearing on this. You are confusing the outline of each arm, which does kind of resemble a meandre, with a meandre. This twisting arm motif repeats in the other examples of swastika-like patterns also.

This is very clearly a swastika.

Resembling in shape to these two:

17. tenteneleven says:

I meant to say top left. It also resembles most the top left one, the one labeled A.

“This is very clearly a swastika.”

You are very clearly gaslighting. A swastika has rotational symmetry. This does not:

19. tenteneleven says:

“you are very clearly gaslighting”
    Haha, repeating the phrase the other said. Charming.
    I guess that by that standard it isn’t. Some arms have more twists than others. It is still composed of four equal sized arms that twist on the same direction and join into a centre, and it all is made to fit into a square.
    It would be recognized as a swastika by anyone you show it to, even if it isn’t the most pretty.

20. tenteneleven says:

Also, it is funny to me that you got two of the four arms’ directions wrong. The rightmost arm actually points to the lower left. The bottom one also.

21. tenteneleven says:

Don’t even bother to reply, I wont reply further. It seems you’ve made up your head and gotten quite passiv-agressive, so there’s no point in trying.

22. KronoSS says:

“That is a composite of Golden-Dawn-style meanders, not a swastika.”

It seems a meander or a distorted symbol. It is like someone forgot how to draw swastika.

I think maybe these forms are of mixed cultures, maybe mixed aryan-giant or aryan-turanian or aryan-giant-turanian.

23. Mza9 says:

The Mezine swastika doesn’t equal 360 degrees either so it could not be used to represent the 360 degrees of the Sun. Each arm of a swastika is 90 degrees after all….

24. I was hoping one of the admins here could elucidate this passage from Savitri Devi’s correspondence with Matthias Koehl:
    “The one thing I strongly object to in your paper is your calling Negroes ‘animals.’ I love animals—all, but especially felines. They— and they especially—are beautiful. Negroes are not. That is the first thing I have against them: their flattened noses, thick lips, tiny high-set ears, and woolly hair. I never for an hour believed in man descending from ‘the ape.’ I’d rather think it far more likely that apes (especially of the big size) are descended from man—and the Negro, so similar to them that it seems incredible at times, could well be the intermediate stage in the process of decay. That is why there are Negro tribes that cling onto bits of genuine tradition, without the slightest knowledge, of course, of what they are accepting—theoretically.”
    -Savitri Devi

25. Mza9 says:

@CB:

Can you please link to where you found that quote? I am having a hard time finding it on the web and it doesn’t seem to be in the Savitri Devi archive?

26. Mza9 says:

@CB:

Furthermore, how does that quote you posted reconcile with this letter Savitri Devi sent to Rockwell?:

I read your literature and agree with all you say, save—perhaps—with the lavish use of the expression “White” man. I know it is a convenient expression. But the Jews are—often are, at any rate—also “White”; and color is not sufficient to determine race. A black Angora cat and a white Angora cat are both Angora cats—cats of the same breed, with a slight variation. A black Angora cat and a black “gutter” cat are not of the same breed, even if they both be also entirely of the same color (of hair and skin). I hope I make myself clear with this simile. An olive-skinned man (the color of a dark Italian, or of a fair upper-caste Indian) with perfect Aryan features, is a much better specimen of Aryan humanity than a “White” man with his ears set too high not to argue some Semitic blood, or with pink but Negro-shaped lips (as there are some). — Savitri Devi

Sounds to me she was trying to educate Rockwell in regards to his beloved “white” man, does it not?

27. ‘Pink but Negro-shaped lips.’

28. I also learned from Veronica K. Clark that the NSDAP banned the term ‘Aryan’ in 1935.

29. Mza9 says:

@CB:

From the same letter you linked:

“Man should be and remain a minority species.” — Savitri Devi

“Now I entirely agree with that correspondent of yours (who signed “A Friend of Animals” but did not give his name) who wrote in a letter quoted in White Power some time ago that, if vivisection is not to be entirely suppressed, it should be entirely suppressed on animals of any species, and restricted to criminal two-legged mammals. (Not merely Negro, but White also.)” — Savitri Devi

Is the negro better than the rest of humanity, or part of humanity?

30. It just seems to me like Ms. Devi doesn’t think too highly of Negroes, whereas Aryanism does and still extensively quotes her.

31. Mza9 says:

@CB:

I don’t think Savitri Devi thought very highly of most humans. Having said that, 90sRF gave a good insight in regards to her and Aryanism on TTL forums not to long ago:

With that said, Savitri’s grasp of Aryan racial theory was very messy. She never provided a central definition of the term in her own writings, but made only peripheral judgements on who was or was not Aryan based on throwaway criteria (mostly while writing about other subjects!). While Savitri and I might agree on an individual historical figure’s Aryan quality, we are more likely than not to differ in where we guess their blood came from. For example, Savitri credited Akhnaten’s Aryan blood to alleged Hittite ancestry, whereas I credit it to Puntian ancestry.

“I was hoping one of the admins here could elucidate this passage”

Very well.

I love animals—all, but especially felines. They— and they especially—are beautiful. Negroes are not.

Excluding the detail about felines, we are left with:

I love animals. They are beautiful. Negroes are not.

Hold this for a moment.

Apes are animals. Savitri loves animals according to her first statement, therefore by implication she loves apes (who are animals). Since she considers “Negroes” “similar to” apes (whom she loves), then her only logically possible criticism of “Negroes” is that they are not similar enough to apes. Any other interpretation would be self-contradictory (not that Koehl is likely to be able to spot this).

(Certainly, gorillas and orangutans (ie. what Savitri calls apes “of the big size”) are lower in sexual dimorphism than humans:

I hardly need to describe how much better the world would undoubtedly be if populated by humans whose sexual dimorphism is as low as that of gorillas.)

“It just seems to me like Ms. Devi doesn’t think too highly of Negroes”

Even if hypothetically this were the case, it is irrelevant. An anti-racist can have any opinion they want about different people while still opposing in-group/out-group double-standards (as Savitri explicitly does). I may not think too highly of you as an individual (given your lack of contribution to our movement), but it goes without saying that I will side with you if you were being treated unfairly by racists.

And one more thing:

“Ms. Devi”

By the way: don’t call me “Mrs. Devi.” It means nothing. Devi (feminine of Deva, i.e., Goddess) is just a title that any Hindu woman of an alleged Aryan caste—a Brahmin or a Kshatriya—is, according to tradition, allowed to put after her individual name.

I am not “Mrs. Devi” but Mrs. Mukherji—or if you like, Savitri Devi Mukherji—or Savitri Devi—but not “Devi” alone. I did not add Mukherji to my pen name when I married (September 1939) as three books were already circulating under the name of Savitri Devi

33. RP says:

@AS
    “Even if hypothetically this were the case, it is irrelevant. An anti-racist can have any opinion they want about different people while still opposing in-group/out-group double-standards”

Yes, but is it not important to judge people as individuals first, lest we risk engaging in ethnic stereotyping?

“is it not important to judge people as individuals first, lest we risk engaging in ethnic stereotyping?”

When you are dealing with individuals, yes. This was not the case above, as no specific individual was being discussed.

35. “An anti-racist can have any opinion they want about different people while still opposing in-group/out-group double-standards (as Savitri explicitly does).”
    That doesn’t make any sense!

36. Actually, it does make sense. I always thought anti-racism toward a race implied affection for that race.

37. Mza9 says:

“Actually, it does make sense. I always thought anti-racism toward a race implied affection for that race.”

Seems to be a standard misconception by many people. Just because I’m an anti-racist doesn’t mean that I like you because you’re not “white”….

38. In short: Don’t think of people as being in groups until they identify by themselves as being in a group?

39. Mza9 says:

Indeed. Give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise.