Duginism in action

Fucking Turanians:

Study and discuss. Let’s see if we can get this blog back to more productive commenting. The enemy psyop described in the linked article was conducted with just one Twitter account. And how many more similar psyops are going on that we don’t even know about yet? In comparison, what are you guys doing with all your Twitter accounts? And you wonder why our side is getting hammered?

Also, I am re-linking the following important article previously linked in a comment, as I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of discussion over there on the topic (I’m the only one who has commented so far!):

Imagine if the hundreds and hundreds of comments over the last few months had been spent posting ideas in support of this article’s objectives, instead of endlessly discussing [insert foppery here]. Heck, even a digression into retro video games would be more valuable, as it would at least remind readers of how much better aesthetics used to be before Westernization (3D etc.) set in…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hAORTllxgY (I used to play this…..)

120 Responses to Duginism in action

1. RP says:

Great anti Putin article:

The article describes how the racist Soviet Union deported alleged “Nazi collaborators”. Perhaps we can use this to garner sympathy for National Socialism from anti racist leftists? Once leftists see that the far rightists are not “Nazis” but actually WNs who support Russia, hopefully they will reconsider.

Thankfully, Gentiles are already discussing whether they should reject the National Socialist brand altogether. It is about time they did.

2. Amaleq says:

Thanks for the links.

3. Craig says:

Heck, even a digression into retro video games would be more valuable, as it would at least remind readers of how much better aesthetics used to be before Westernization (3D etc.) set in…..

I’ll take advantage of this as permission from the site administrator to go off the topic of the story.

If you like video games, then why isn’t there an article about video games under the aesthetics section on the main site? You would increase your chances of getting hits from a younger demographic; it most certainly would be an art topic more interesting to them than paintings and sculptures. If you do heed this suggestion, I would recommend being careful with the nostalgia glasses and provide positive examples in modern gaming. The last thing you want are young readers to see you as bitter old men whining about “Back in my day, blah blah blah…”

This site makes references to Dune 2 a bit. I find it interesting that the game introduced the non-canon House Ordos, who are described as “insidious”‘ in the intro, and whose unique weapons are a sneaky structure saboteur and a missile launcher that temporarily converts units to their side. The Ordos also enslave the emperor when you beat the game with them. The three houses correlate almost perfectly with the three “races”. I wonder if the developers were trying to send a message.

4. RP says:

“Once again, we have the ultra-buff physique, the ultra-toughness, the ultra-patriotism, etc., the exact opposite of how today’s Alt-Right (inaccurately) caricatures “communists””

The TWP has gone so far as to bash leftists using explicit communist language (e.g. as effeminate “bourgeoisie”). Yet they claim to be “Third Positionists” and “National Socialists”.

5. RP says:

“Putin, ”the gold standard” of antisemitism. Puh-lease.”

To understand Putin, one must study Stalin. It has been well documented that Stalin himself had “anti Semitic” attitudes, yet was the most pro Jewish leader in the 20th century. Similarly, Putin occasionally “names the Jew” (e.g. revealing the Jewish role in the Bolshevik Revolution: https://youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM), but is extremely pro Israel.

For this reason, Putin (much like Stalin) has gained a following among the far right.

6. Sun of the Isles says:

“yet was the most pro Jewish leader in the 20th century.”

Even though Stalin created a Jewish oblast and the USSR was the second country to recognise the Zionist state, aren’t Churchill, Roosevelt, Truman, and other British/American leaders even more pro-Jewish than Stalin?

7. Fatih Dion says:

@Sun of the Isles

“aren’t Churchill, Roosevelt, Truman, and other British/American leaders even more pro-Jewish than Stalin?”

All of Allies country leader support Jews, and coincidentally they are also Freemason

8. RP says:

Most Duginists seem to be Jew aware:

They will rightly criticize the Jewish role in the Bolshevik Revolution, but will simultaneously praise Stalin for supposedly liquidating Jewish power.

9. Kasper nikolaj rasmussen says:

Russian official: If Iran attacks Israel, we’ll stand with you

KGB Reportedly Gave Arab Terrorists a Taste of Brutality to Free Diplomats 1989

10. Danish-SS says:

The director of Liberty University in #Virginia calls on students to obtain permission to carry weapons to kill #Muslims … and the audience applauds him …What if such a talk was said by a Muslim university director? The last time I checked it wasn’t the muslims running into schools shooting up everybody. https://www.facebook.com/lifeofanoutlaw/videos/10155924329398673/?hc_ref=ARQXPV45ACVIRyOnmOaLr2fGU03VVcdRdduewPlq6bArSV-bpVPSae4i3g-0YRCJBZc&fref=gs&dti=1298353296920365&hc_location=group

This falls short of Jew-awareness by our standards. In the same way that Hitler and Eckart considered Luther to fall short of Jew-awareness, I would say it is impossible to become truly Jew-aware and remain Duginist, since Duginism is pro-Orthodox:

the “Anagignoskomena” (??a?????s??µe?a, “things that are read”) comprises ten of the Old Testament books rejected in the Protestant canon,[121] but deemed by the Eastern Orthodox worthy to be read in worship services, even though they carry a lesser esteem than the 39 books of the Hebrew canon.[122] The lowest tier contains the remaining books not accepted by either Protestants or Roman Catholics, among them, Psalm 151.

The title of the psalm states that it was written by David after his battle with Goliath. As it stands in the Greek text in this psalm, David rejoices that God favors him and hears his prayers and worship.[15] David states that he was the least of his brothers, and yet God chose him to be anointed king (vv. 1–5). It goes on to commemorate how David cut off Goliath’s head with the Philistine’s own sword, and thereby removed Israel’s disgrace (vv. 6–7).

Every time I think about the Orthodox Church, I end up in a bad mood. Time for some positivity:

If only it were 250 million, Russia’s nuclear arsenal might even start feeling safe…..

12. Sun of the Isles says:

Reminds you of good, old Andalus, does it? Meanwhile, barbaric Western pigs say that Detroit is a shithole…

25 million? That’s more than the Muslim population in the USA, both in number and proprtion.

13. Fatih Dion says:

@Sun of the Isles

What do you think about view of Islam on this site?

14. Stanley Queen says:

Why do you have a Twitter account that contradicts the ‘message’ of this site?

15. Fatih Dion says:

@Stanley Queen

“Why do you have a Twitter account that contradicts the ‘message’ of this site?”

Can you show me where is the message?

16. Stanley Queen says:

Your Twitter account includes tweets that have criticisms against Hitler.

17. Sun of the Isles says:

I believe that the criticisms towards Hitler in FD’s Twitter accounts are merely re-tweets of other accounts.

18. Fatih Dion says:

@Sun of the Isles

Have you ever read “Uthmanic” Qur’an? I confused with the view of Qur’an authenticity on this site, many of Muslims believe that Qur’an is no doubt original

19. Sun of the Isles says:

@FD (and everybody else)

I don’t know where to put this, but I think the Islamic method of animal slaughter is as violent as the Jewish one (I have seen a debate on this topic on the comment section of another article of this site, but I forgot which).

Even the Indian method of animal slaughter is comparatively more humane:

20. Kirmine says:

@Fatih Dion

“Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur’an, so he said to ‘Uthman, “O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before.” So ‘Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, “Send us the manuscripts of the Qur’an so that we may compile the Qur’anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you.” Hafsa sent it to ‘Uthman. ‘Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, ‘Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and ‘AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. ‘Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, “In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur’an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur’an was revealed in their tongue.” They did so, and when they had written many copies, ‘Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. ‘Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur’anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, “A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur’an and I used to hear Allah’s Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): ‘Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.’ (33.23) (Bukhari)”

“Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet’s Companions who fought against Musailama). (I went to him) and found ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), “Umar has come to me and said: “Casualties were heavy among the Qurra’ of the Qur’an (i.e. those who knew the Quran by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yalmama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra’ on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur’an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur’an be collected.” I said to ‘Umar, “How can you do something which Allah’s Apostle did not do?” ‘Umar said, “By Allah, that is a good project. “Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which ‘Umar had realized.” Then Abu Bakr said (to me). ‘You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah’s Apostle. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur’an and collect it in one book).” By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur’an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, “How will you do something which Allah’s Apostle did not do?” Abu Bakr replied, “By Allah, it is a good project.” Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and ‘Umar. So I started looking for the Qur’an and collecting it from (what was written on) palmed stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat At-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: ‘Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa’ (At-Tauba) (9.128-129) Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur’an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with ‘Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of ‘Umar. (Bukhari)”