#dotard

Details:

Please give Marshal Kim a well-deserved round of applause. For this alone North Korea deserves to have as many nukes as it needs, and hopefully to re-acquire South Korea in the near future. (Of course, the more serious reason is that North Korea is one of the very few non-Muslim countries that does not recognize Israel, sending the important message that anti-Zionism is not just an issue for Muslims but should be an issue for all non-Jews.)

By the way, what’s taking the Dotard’s impeachment so long?

225 Responses to #dotard

1. Gallery Guy says:

Trump’s impeachment is needed. But what about the reality of a Pence presidency?

2. Pandorastop says:

I heard this on the news today and knowing what the word meant I looked rather silly in my car, laughing in traffic.

3. Pandorastop says:

Just the directory of this article alone… but read further on…

4. unsub says:

The left has started shifting towards Authoritarianism https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr_4iR5NOxQ

5. William Eastfield says:

Bonus music:

“Without a Break”.

“No Motherland Without You”.

6. Kirmine says:

More bonus music:

“Bayonets of Justice, Bring Thunder!”

7. John Johnson says:

From the article:
    According to Merriam-Webster, a “dotard” is a “person in his or her dotage,” with “dotage” further defined as “a state or period of senile decay marked by decline of mental poise and alertness.”

@GG

“But what about the reality of a Pence presidency?”

I remember some months ago there was hopeful chatter that if both Pence and Ryan are also impeached, Orrin Hatch would make a semi-sane president, but apparently he is on the board of the US Holocaust Memorial Museum..

So long as Republicans control Congress, the line of presidential succession remains firmly in their hands, and their man will sign yes on whatever bills their party puts on his desk.

8. Gallery Guy says:

@JJ

“I could understand that sort of worrying before the election, but now that it is clear Trump and most of his administration are rag dolls being tossed around by Russia, I don’t know why anyone would think a Pence presidency could be worse than a Trump presidency. Of course, it is possible Pence could also fall, but it’s Republicans (aka the party totally complicit of Trump’s treason) all the way down:

So I think if Pence becomes president our strategy should be the same: make sure Democrats sweep the 2018 congressional elections..”

Great points, thank you!

9. SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer Daniel says:

Who’d be the ideal Trump replacement should he get impeached?

10. Trump is really screwing everything up:

It just goes to show that the overall strategy is “order out of chaos” – create the problem and implement your solution (that is currently not wanted). It’s was Israel has been doing in the Middle East as it steadily expands in territory and influence.

11. Pandorastop says:

@Miecz

I still find it troubling that seasoned diplomats and world leaders never criticized this exercise in the humiliation of all non-Jews. ‘Cartoon bomb’ like he was speaking into the room of a nursing home full of dotards.

@JJ

“I don’t think it’s any coincidence that one of the best insults against Trump isn’t one that calls him a big baby, but accurately calls him what he really is.”

Exactly. It is even better because we know from looking at Trump’s enhanced hair that he tries to hide his aging and therefore will surely dislike an insult that highlights it, especially coming from an actual young guy like Kim.

How is you anti-Pacific-Pivot article coming along? It is sorely needed in these times! We need every last US troop pulling out of South Korea and Japan ASAP!

13. John Johnson says:

@AS
    Unfortunately I have been in a bit of a slump lately. Would you be willing to assist me in finishing it?

@JJ

I could, but I would be editing it substantially (along the lines that I previously suggested to you), seeing that your draft has not changed much(?) since we last discussed it in private. Is that is OK with you? If so, I’ll see what I can do.

[Note: I am only willing to do this considering the truly excellent work that JJ has done in the past. This is not to be taken as an invitation for everyone else to ask me to do their work for them also!]

15. John Johnson says:

Thank you very much! Any edits would be fine. I sent you an email with some additional thoughts.

I have a draft of a ‘part 2′, which examines non-Western history and culture in the Pacific–which I have not uploaded anywhere yet. I will work on finishing this part.

16. John Johnson says:

Excellent!

Regarding the Atlantic Pivot, some mainstream politicians have been working in our favor.

For example, the most popular mainstream politician in the US has just advocated for shifting US relations away from Israel and Saudi Arabia and closer to Iran (or at least this is the conclusion both fans and detractors have drawn from his somewhat wishy washy interview):

“One foreign policy issue, however, on which Sanders has attracted criticism from members of his own left-wing base is the Israel-Palestine conflict. Some pro-Palestinian progressives have accused him of giving Israel a pass. In an interview in April, for example, Sanders dismissed the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement; he also signed his name to a controversial letter attacking the U.N. for having an “anti-Israel agenda.”

Nonetheless, it is undeniable that in recent years the Vermont senator, who is Jewish and briefly lived on a kibbutz in Israel in the 1960s, has taken a more pro-Palestinian position on the conflict…

These days, unlike other members of Congress, Sanders has no qualms about identifying, and decrying, the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. But does he accept that the United States is complicit in Israel’s occupation, through its military aid and arms sales? And does he also accept, therefore, that the occupation of the Palestinian territories will never end until the U.S. stops arming and funding the Jewish state?

Would he, therefore, ever consider voting to reduce U.S. aid to Israel — worth at least $3bn per annum — or U.S. arms sales to the Israeli military? … He then, finally, answers my question: “So the answer is yes.”

“It is not just that many of the 9/11 bombers came from Saudi Arabia,” he says, “what I think is more significant is their … continuing to fund madrasas and to spread an extremely radical Wahhabi doctrine in many countries around the world. And they are funding these mosques, they’re funding the madrasas, and they are fomenting a lot of hatred.”

Sanders wants the United States to pivot away from blind, uncritical support for the Gulf kingdom. He even seems to suggest that the United States should embrace the Saudis’ mortal enemy: the Iranians.

So could this be his foreign policy equivalent of Medicare for All? Trying to end almost four decades of hostility and mistrust between the United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Iran? Without firing a shot? It would be a dramatic and historic shift in approach. During the presidential primaries, Sanders was attacked for suggesting that the U.S. should “move as aggressively as we can to normalize relations with Iran.”

“Where we’ve got to be radical,” Sanders tells me, “is to understand that we cannot continue with simply using military as a means of addressing foreign policy issues. Where we have got to be radical and forceful, in an unprecedented way, is to force debate and discussion on the causes of international conflict – and certainly, we have not been doing that, and we need more American leadership to do that.””

Leftists need to capitalize on this in every way possible, especially considering Trump has ramped up his criticism of Iran. (It should also go without saying that Sanders has too strong of a “biological conflict of interest” to be allowed to remain the leading proponent of defunding Israel).

We should keep an eye on Tulsi Gabbard as well, she has spoken out against the US’s meddling in Syria, Iraq, and Libya, and has recently met with Assad.

Unfortunately, she has taken the lazy PC stance regarding Israel (and apparently buys into the “radical Islam” thing, gaining praise from prominent ZCers), but hopefully this will change in the future if Sanders’ calls to move away from Saudi Arabia (the main funder of ignoble interpretations of Sunni Islam, which plays no small part in Zionist plans to alienate predominately Shia Iran) maintain momentum.

17. Dragon_Bishop says:

A ‘western’ style democratic Iran would suffice I suspect.

Russia will pick up the slack for Israel if the U.S. walks away:

“Israel is part Russophone and considered to be the world’s only part Russophone country outside the former Soviet Union. Russian is the third most widely spoken first language in Israel, after Hebrew and Arabic, and has the third largest number of Russian speakers outside of former Soviet countries, and the highest as a proportion of the total population….”, “From late 1944, Joseph Stalin adopted a pro-Zionist foreign policy, apparently believing that the new country would be socialist and would speed the decline of British influence in the Middle East.[3] Accordingly, in November 1947, the Soviet Union, together with the other Soviet bloc countries voted in favor of the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine,[4] which paved the way for the creation of the State of Israel. On May 17, 1948, three days after Israel declared its independence, the Soviet Union officially granted de jure recognition of Israel,[5] becoming the second country to recognise the Jewish state (preceded by the United States’ de facto recognition) and the first country to grant Israel de jure recognition….”

The U.S. is bankrupt, nearing cultural and economic collapse, and is losing its grip on the Middle-East presently….

18. Dragon_Bishop says:

I often do hope that global warming and climate change are real. I’m going to enjoy laughing at all of these morons when all their plans turn to dust.

The best laid plans of mice and men, truly….

@DB

“Israel does not need to destroy Iran for the Greater Israel project to be successful.
    A ‘western’ style democratic Iran would suffice I suspect.”

I agree. Recently I received a contact form from an Iranian activist who told me that he did not consider Jews to be the problem, but rather Muslims. His version of “Iranian nationalism” basically meant de-Islamizing Iran, including of course overthrowing the present (anti-Zionist) regime. I tried to explain that he was doing exactly what Zionists want him to do, but just like every other useful idiot, he did not listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_beTQCH0qE (note the comments…..)

In fact look at the graph I posted recently:

Iranians are rock bottom in anti-Zionism among the nationalities sampled!

In conjunction with what JJ posted about what Sanders was saying, I am starting to suspect that Zionists have an Iranian civil war somewhere down the pipeline. Having failed to coax the US into invading Iran, it would make sense for them to try getting Iranian useful idiots to start an Iranian Spring. With Sanders having floated the idea of allying with Iran against the Saudis, the US could easily end up allying with the Iranian rebels against the Saudis, since I am quite sure the anti-Islam Iranians dislike the Saudis much more than the pro-Islam Iranians dislike the Saudis. In other words, the US turning anti-Saudi does not guarantee it will end up on the correct side.

20. Dragon_Bishop says:

Interesting too when we consider that Israel attacked the NSA ship the U.S.S. Liberty, Russia’s ties to Israel, and the fact that Edward Snowden fled to Russia….

21. Dragon_Bishop says:

@AS:

“In other words, the US turning anti-Saudi does not guarantee it will end up on the correct side.”

True, and a better U.S. relationship with Iran could also be used to spread Western democracy, as you stated, because most of the jack asses in the U.S. government are pro-democracy to begin with. Even if the U.S. shifted toward Iran with good intentions, America is so poisoned with Jewish thought it would most likely have a negative impact on Iran in the long run anyway.

22. This is very interesting.

‘Iran, Turkey to stop new Israeli scenario’??
    Iranian Defense Minister Amir Hatami said that “cooperation among Iran, Turkey and Iraq can be effective and helpful in establishing stability and security in the region and countering division seeking actions”

If these two powerful countries find cooperation and establish spheres of influence in the Middle East that limit Israel and Saudi Arabia, this can be good.

23. John Johnson says:

“His version of “Iranian nationalism” basically meant de-Islamizing Iran, including of course overthrowing the present (anti-Zionist) regime.”

Has anyone seen the film Persepolis? This is essentially the same idea the film promotes, but in propaganda form for a Western audience. It was released 1 year after 300, so make of that what you will..

24. Dragon_Bishop says:

I have a massive amount of writing completed for the first page of a True Left website which still needs to be edited. I have not abandoned the work. Two months ago a valet backed into the front of my car, which oddly enough ended up unraveling my life temporarily. I am also in the process of launching a business with a friend, so I am delayed on the website currently due to these factors. When I no-longer need to draw a paycheck from a “job” so to speak, I will create the TTL website.

Additionally, the video game I really want to play doesn’t exist, and from the looks of it no one is working on it either currently. I started working on it a month ago. It will be an MMO primarily, with Total War type strategy incorporated into it. It will also allow “twinking”, which was very popular in World of Warcraft but was never supported by the developers. In fact, the developers seem to have gone out of their way to destroy it in that game, and no other MMO has really picked up on it since either. Perhaps I’ve already said to much…. The lore for the game will be based on concepts from Aryanism and other human mythology and history I have decided. If my business with my friend goes as well as the numbers show it will, I will be able to hire a professional author to write the lore for the game. That is the plan.

If anyone would like to review what I have already written for the TTL website, let me know? Furthermore, if anyone would like to take over that project I would not mind either?

25. Dragon_Bishop says:

@AS:

“This is not an isolated individual either. I have seen plenty of other Iranians on Islamophobic blogs/forums/etc. enthusiastically joining in the Islamophobia talk and talking about how great pre-Islamic Iran was.”

I have overheard similar cringe-worthy conversations among Iranians also, in person. Almost as nauseating as hearing 10 year old Jewish children discussing how Bernie Sanders is a self-hating Jew, which I have also heard in person….

26. Dragon_Bishop says:

Either America will destroy ignorance, or ignorance will destroy the United States. — W. E. B. Du Bois

27. Hypnotix says:

@Dragon Bishop

“I have a massive amount of writing completed for the first page of a True Left website which still needs to be edited.”
    “if anyone would like to take over that project I would not mind either?”

I can assist you with editing, if you are willing.

28. John Johnson says:

@DB

I can help with editing as well. I don’t know if I’d feel comfortable taking over the project at the moment, but I can assist you with it in some capacity.

29. Dragon_Bishop says:

@JJ:

I sent most of what I have so far to Hypnotix already. Once it is finished he will help edit he has told me. Thank you though. If I need additional help I’ll reach out to you.

30. Nordic says:

This clearly isn’t a National Socialist site, you claim NS doesn’t believe in the anti-immigration laws or policies shown by so called racist parties.

You do realise that Hitler said in 1925 Hitler writing of his admiration for America’s immigration laws: “The American Union categorically refuses the immigration of physically unhealthy elements, and simply excludes the immigration of certain races.”?

Reichskommissariat Ukraine Erich Koch said:

We are a master race, which must remember that the lowliest German worker is racially and biologically a thousand times more valuable than the population here.
    —?Erich Koch, 5 March 1943

Goebbels as part of the National Socialists helped to ban jazz as “corrupt negro music”.

Hitler expressed his future plans for the Slavs:

In conclusion I think it is absolutely stupid that this site does not even put forward support for to preserving and advancing the Nordic race which was massive in Deutschland and in NS theorist thinking. Also, from Hitler and his parties claim’s, the Germanic people are the true Aryans of society. All Germanics are racially Aryan and I’d say as Japanese people were given Aryan status but only as honorary so are they. And Hitler never used the term Aryanist, so why do you promote this term?

31. Gallery Guy says:

@Nordic

“You do realise that Hitler said in 1925 Hitler writing of his admiration for America’s immigration laws: “The American Union categorically refuses the immigration of physically unhealthy elements, and simply excludes the immigration of certain races.””

I found this quote on book online that I would need to order first before I fully address that quote. But once I obtain the book, I will address it. Although, if this is anything by Rauschning, he also claimed Hitler practiced pederasty, so keep that in mind.

“A supplementary decree issued on 26 November 1935 extended the law to “Gypsies, Negroes, and their bastards”.”

That decree was created by Frick who Hitler later sacked from power. He was only allowed to make that in the first place due to the nature of the enabling act.

“Reichskommissariat Ukraine Erich Koch said:

—?Erich Koch, 5 March 1943”

“There’s only one duty: to Germanise this country [Ukraine] by the
    immigration of Germans, and to look upon the natives as Redskins.
    …They, on the other hand, have an
    inferiority complex. They have a real hatred towards a
    conqueror whose crushing superiority they can feel.
    -Hitler’s Table Talks, p. 69?

*Neo-Nazi illiteracy alert* Hitler is saying that Germany should look at UKRAINE (a “white” country practically sitting on top of your precious Black Sea region!) as the New World settlers looked at the Redskins. It is Ukrainians whom he is accusing of having an inferiority complex.

As for the opinion towards ACTUAL “Redskins”, Hitler stated:

“It is perfectly true that we are a people of romantics, quite different from the Americans, for example … The only romance which stirs the heart of the North American is that of the Redskin; but it is curious to note that the writer who has produced the most vivid Redskin romances is a German.” – Adolf Hitler”-AS (this is when AS got into an argument with a neo-nazi about Ukraine and other things. Also, I don’t know if Koch had the same philosophy as Hitler in many ways, but his quote is only justifiable if it’s at least similar to Hitler’s and is noble in nature in general.).

Anyways…

“Goebbels as part of the National Socialists helped to ban jazz as “corrupt negro music””

Too bad he used jazz in his propaganda: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_and_his_Orchestra

“In Mein Kampf, Hitler described children resulting from marriages to African occupation soldiers as a contamination of the white race “by Negro blood on the Rhine in the heart of Europe. He even said that “Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate.”[46] He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly “negrified”.”

That quote was a complaint about Jews using “black” people as disposable tools to create chaos and confusion among “white” people in Germany and elsewhere in Europe. We see it even today with Jews using others in the immigration crisis in the US, the refugee crisis outside the US, and in other social events. Hitler would later try to create a race based around nobility which would not care about ethnicity, which is known as the aryan race.

“Hitler expressed his future plans for the Slavs:
    “As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their own pig-styes””

That was Hitler practicing aryanization among “Slavs”.

“In conclusion I think it is absolutely stupid that this site does not even put forward support for to preserving and advancing the Nordic race which was massive in Deutschland and in NS theorist thinking.”

Hitler wasn’t a nordicist as is commonly understood. Nordicists like HFK Gunther would eventually find themselves sacked from power and influence.

“Also, from Hitler and his parties claim’s, the Germanic people are the true Aryans of society. All Germanics are racially Aryan and I’d say as Japanese people were given Aryan status but only as honorary so are they.”

Do I even have to post that quote by Hitler again when he called the Japanese and Chinese a group of people who are culturally and historically superior to Germans? Hell, even his favorite philosopher, Schopenhauer, was not fond of Germans, even though he was one himself.

“And Hitler never used the term Aryanist, so why do you promote this term?”

You seem to have forgotten everything that JJ has already told you before.

32. Dragon_Bishop says:

@Nordic:

This is your logic in regards to building a 1000 year empire:

Let every shit bag into your country as long as they have “white” skin, and exclude even geniuses and people of superb character if they don’t have “white” skin. And you’re to fucking stupid to realize that one could never build an empire that would last even two hundred years with that attitude. The only reason Jewry has been able to make it work is because: 1. it’s a tribe of shitbags. 2. Jews have wandered the globe for the last two thousand years giving power to other shitbags like you, which in-turn begins to erode the empires and states of non-Jews, thus ensuring that people of character, regardless of skin color, are unable to unite against the Jewish tribe of shitbags.

The Kingdom of Judah as a physical entity only lasted 350 years max. And we can thank the shitbags (who all had “white” skin) in England, Russia, and America, for the disaster that is present-day Israel. Things like this happen when shitbags like you are given any power.

Savitri Devi, unlike you, was a true National Socialist:

“A black Angora cat and a white Angora cat are both Angora cats—cats of the same breed, with a slight variation. A black Angora cat and a black “gutter” cat are not of the same breed, even if they both be also entirely of the same color (of hair and skin). I hope I make myself clear with this simile.” — Savitri Devi

Why is this simile by Savitri Devi so hard for people like you to understand? I suspect it’s because you’re a petty dishonorable shitbag?

33. Nordic says:

So why did the National Socialists claim Dutch and Scandinavian to be Aryans?

34. Dragon_Bishop says:

@Nordic:

But, you’re not really interested in building a 1000 year empire, or destroying Jewish shitbag power at all are you?

35. Gallery Guy says:

@Nordic

“So why did the National Socialists claim Dutch and Scandinavian to be Aryans?”

It’s because the Nuremberg laws ultimately only prevented relationships between Jews and non-Jews. Even the attitudes against “Gypsies” that were depicted in Germany’s laws in Hitler’s Germany predate Hitler’s rule. Although, it’s funny that you mention Scandanavia:

“A similar concept was used by the Nazis in relation to Finland. As Germany invaded the Soviet Union in June 1941, Finland participated in the invasion primarily to recover the territories it was forced to cede to the USSR after the Moscow Peace Treaty which ended the Winter War between the Finns and the Soviets. Military success quickly resulted in the Finnish occupation of Eastern Karelia. Because of their Finno-Ugric heritage, the Finns were initially classified by Nazi racial experts as a people unrelated to the other Nordic countries, in spite of a long history of political unity with Sweden. As a result, the Swedish-speaking minority of Finland was favoured at first over Finnish speakers for recruitment into the Finnish Volunteer Battalion of the Waffen-SS because they were categorically considered part of the “Nordic race”.

Owing to Finland’s substantial military contribution on the northern flank of the Eastern Front of World War II, Hitler decreed in November 1942 that “from now on Finland and the Finnish people be treated and designated as a Nordic state and a Nordic people”, which he considered one of the highest compliments that the Nazi government could bestow upon another country.”-Wikipedia

Here we have Hitler going against the norm of how “Nordics” are to be classified. A nordicist like Madison Grant (provided that he was actually a sincere one) would disagree with Hitler’s decrees since Grant stated that many Finnish people were not Nordic.

36. Fatih Dion says:

@Everyone

Do you all already know this person’s YouTube account?

His account name is Philistine

Have you made him a member on Aryanism.net?

37. Great Ocean says:

Not taking either side here, just making this clear.

>Nordicists like HFK Gunther would eventually find themselves sacked from power and influence.

>What you’re interested in is being judged solely on your outward appearance, that way you are ensured that you have some value to society somewhere. Heaven forbid anyone value you on your inner character traits, because then they may see you for what you really are, a shitbag that has no value and should never be given any power over anything, because only shit will result from it….

“A degenerate body is not more beautiful because it houses a radiant spirit.”

“We believe that without a healthy, robust body, even a healthy spirit cannot rule the nation for any length of time.”

>Savitri Devi

Time and time again I’ve cautioned against making a system out of her writings. She deviated from NS by attempting to make it an universal ideal – essentially a religion suited for all – and by introducing fatalistic Hindu concepts and expectations into the mixture. She even said Hinduism was the only religion in the world which is compatible with NS.

That isn’t to say I am overlooking her devotion/contribution. I myself used to rely on her writings extensively before I realized that the Occidental does not really benefit from the Oriental conceptions, since he does not work upon it until he makes it his own. He does not even bother to understand it, but takes it for granted. And such is the blood poisoned Occidental who has been thoroughly infected by Jewish-Christianity and it’s biblical literalism.

A while ago someone posted a quote from Savitri saying one does not become NS, one has always been one. I’ll counter that with:

“There is a difference between the theoretical knowledge of socialism and the practical life of socialism. People are not born socialists, but must first be taught how to become them.” – Hitler

38. Gallery Guy says:

@GO

“This is unheard of. I’m pretty sure Gunther was highly respected in NS circles. Are you just using him as an example of a Nordicist here?”

Check out the part marked in red:

“It’s true that this one, like many others of his kind, prioritizes the racial aspect of NS over socialism. And it’s also true that work performed for the community should precede character.

“A degenerate body is not more beautiful because it houses a radiant spirit.”

History furnishes us with two examples of presidents debilitated by illness: Wilson and FDR. These spoke of lofty ideals, which were unobtainable.”

Also, Wilson and FDR were pawns for the Jews anyways.

39. Gallery Guy says:

@GO

Would Hitler deny Goebbels as an Aryan due to this general, physical constitution?

40. John Johnson says:

Just a friendly reminder that Nordic has made 4 different usernames so he could repost the same arguments over and over in the other thread, and has now decided to repost the exact same arguments in this thread!

I guess I should repost this quote (basically a daily reminder at this point):

“If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened.” – Adolf Hitler

@Nordic

“Hitler expressed his future plans for the Slavs:”

I already addressed this exact same quote that you copy-pasted:

“In conclusion I think it is absolutely stupid that this site does not even put forward support for to preserving and advancing the Nordic race which was massive in Deutschland and in NS theorist thinking. Also, from Hitler and his parties claim’s, the Germanic people are the true Aryans of society.”

In conclusion, you are simply trying to waste our time by rehashing the same tired points that have already been addressed. Nordicism, which was popularized by non-NS writers, became utterly irrelevant in the latter stages of NS racial theory. This will be the third time I’ve responded to this exact same question…

The description of what Aryan values are, why we support them, what the Aryan race is (and why the “Nordic race” is irrelevant to us), and which groups throughout history have had Aryan blood are all clearly outlined on the mainsite.

______

“You seem to have forgotten everything that JJ has already told you before.”

He is also hoping that everyone has already forgotten this quote:

I would recommend everyone take this into consideration and not waste too much time when responding to him. Seeing that he often forgets he has posted the exact same argument multiple times, perhaps he has dementia like the mighty Dotard Trump?

41. Gallery Guy says:

@JJ

“I would recommend everyone take this into consideration and not waste too much time when responding to him.”

Good point; will do.

42. John Johnson says:

@GO

“However, it was also a NS fundamental teaching that “a healthy mind can only develop in a healthy body” in the long run.

“A degenerate body is not more beautiful because it houses a radiant spirit.””

“nothing would be more superficial than to measure a man’s worth by his physical appearance (with a centimeter rule and cephalic indices). A far more accurate measure of worth is conduct.” -Alfred Rosenberg

The first clear statement on official reorientation had come from Hitler himself only seven months after he came to power, at the 1933 Nuremberg Parteitag. Hitler said: “We do not conclude from a man’s physical type his ability, but rather from his achievements his race.” (94) Thus achievements, not physical type, were to be the measure of worth.

I doubt they would argue that an INDIVIDUAL with a beautiful body and degenerate spirit is superior to an INDIVIDUAL with an ugly body and a beautiful spirit. Indeed, it is the quality of the spirit, personality, and character which determines whether we think an INDIVIDUAL is beautiful or repulsive. The body is merely a shell, but of course we would like the appearance of the shell to match the quality of its contents.

“Just as the NSDAP inner circle was far from flawless in physical appearance, we have no objection at all to physically unremarkable non-Jews joining us. But this does not mean we should set no standard for appearance as a racial ideal, as some other movements do. What we ourselves look like does not matter, but what type we consider to be beautiful reflects our idealism, and therefore matters a lot. In short, we seek for the members of our movement not necessarily uniformity in appearance, but agreement in vision on human beauty. As Alfred Rosenberg said: “Scarcely one in a thousand among us is shaped completely in accordance with this ideal. … The longing, however, which created and shaped, sought always to review itself in the same direction.”

“I myself used to rely on her writings extensively before I realized that the Occidental does not really benefit from the Oriental conceptions,… Gnosticism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, etc. are all Oriental developments. If people really want to imbue NS with mysticism, then it should be with the right kind of mysticism. What does the following indicate?”

We have no interest in benefiting the Occident:

““National Socialism is a cool and highly-reasoned approach to reality based upon the greatest of scientific knowledge and its spiritual expression. As we have opened the Volk’s heart to these teachings, and as we continue to do so at present, we have no desire of instilling in the Volk a mysticism that transcends the purpose and goals of our teachings.” – Hitler

“The Führer cannot relate to the Gothic mind. He hates gloom and brooding mysticism. He wants clarity, light, beauty. And these are the ideals of life in our time.” – Goebbels”

In agreement with the quotes above, we have always warned against mysticism:

“Foppery
    Attempts (motivated either by stupidity or by subversive malice) to inundate our movement with excessive esoteric/occult/mystic/revisionist/academic material so as to cloud its ideological core”

43. Gerulf says:

>Check out the part marked in red

I’ll look into that.

>Nothing you said contradicts DB’s statements against white nationalism. Do white nationalists really care about the mental and physical constitution of a “black” person to the point where he considers that person a fellow “white” person? Hitler advanced the aryan race, defined by mental and physical characteristics, which disregarded ethnicity as something relevant.

I concede on this point, for now.

>Indeed, but it is not skin color or eye color which determine the health or beauty of a body… And it is not the body that determines the worth of an individual:

That Rosenberg quote seems sketchy.

nur = only
    auch = also

>Also, keep in mind: this site and myself acknowledges flaws that Devi made during her time as a philosopher, and even George Lincoln Rockwell took a certain amount of issue with her due to her lack of realism. It has also been acknowledged before that an individual can be born noble but must adapt to his current situation for practical necessity.

I see.

44. Gallery Guy says:

@Gerulf

“I made that comment as GO, I meant to post that as Gerulf. My mistake. That’s what I get for alternating between multiple NS sites simultaneously. I am certainly not one of Nordic’s alts, if he has been making them.”

Apology accepted on my end.

“That Rosenberg quote seems sketchy.”

It’s from the “Memoirs of Alfred Rosenberg”.

“As for the Hitler quote, that one seems to have been delivered in 1933, but the English translation you provided is definitely sketchy.

nur = only
    auch = also

“We do not only conclude from a man’s physical type his ability, but ALSO from his achievements his race.””

Is there any source material that shows Hitler’s exact words in Germans when he made that statement in 1933? And if so, would you please share if you have it.

45. Hypnotix says:

@Gerulf

“nicht nur von der Rasse auf die Faehigkeiten schliessen, sondern von der Faehigkeit auch auf die Rasse”

Which basically means that if you know someone is an Aryan, you can conclude that he is noble, as well as that if you know someone is noble, you can conclude he is an Aryan. Same logic applies to the other races: Gentiles and Jews. This does not contradict our position (though I would like to see where you got the original German wording still).

46. Gallery Guy says:

@Hypnotix

Here: http://dienekes.awardspace.com/texts/natsoc/

I recommend that you search up for the number ‘94’ in the post. It provides Hitler’s original, German quote and the English translation of it.

47. Dragon_Bishop says:

@Gerulf:

“Savitri Devi

I’ve never read Savitri Devi, besides the quotes on this website. My intuition has never told me that the entirety of Devi’s work is something I need know. I make no system out of her writings.

Are you leaning toward arguing the point that a Nordic shitbag has more value than an African shitbag? In my world view a shitbag is a shitbag, regardless of any other factor, especially physical appearance. There are plenty of rapists out there with healthy bodies and diseased minds and souls after all, are there not? This is an obvious logical truth to myself, apparently not to all. The Savitri Devi quote I used is logically accurate, IRRESPECTIVE OF ANYTHING ELSE SAVITRI DEVI SAID!!!

“People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to avoid facing their own souls.” — C.G. Jung

“People will do anything, no matter how absurd, to cover-up the fact that underneath it all they are really just shitbags.” — Dragon Bishop

^ That was my overarching point in my last post. In my mind anyone who gives value to themselves merely on the basis of physical appearance, ESPECIALLY SKIN COLOR, is trying to give themselves value were there is none!

I could give two shits about the physical appearance of a rapist, or what his nationality is!

48. Dragon_Bishop says:

@Gerulf:

And I’m no mystic! The most important quotes from Siddhartha, Eashoa, and Mohammed are:

“He who believes to know the All but not himself falls completely short.” — Jesus

“He who knows his own self knows God.” — Mohammed

“Self is the lord of self; who else could be the lord? With self well subdued, a man finds a lord such as few can find.” — Siddhartha

These are logical truths to myself that resonate with my own experiences. I don’t care if they came from the east, west, north, or south, the moon, or Jupiter. If you think they are mystical in nature, then I’ve lost the remainder of what little respect I had for you to begin with….