BLM-BDS allied!

In July when I posted the BLM link calling out the Dallas false flag, I already knew that anti-Zionism was just one step away from gaining a new ally. A month later, I am happy to extend my humble welcome and warm regards to arguably the highest-profile American social movement in recent years now that we are officially on the same side of the issue:

“Israel is an apartheid state with over 50 laws on the books that sanction discrimination against the Palestinian people,” it continued. “Palestinian homes and land are routinely bulldozed to make way for illegal Israeli settlements. Israeli soldiers also regularly arrest and detain Palestinians as young as 4 years old without due process. Every day, Palestinians are forced to walk through military checkpoints along the US-funded apartheid wall.”

At the end of this section, the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel is advertised as a resource, along with a website for Black-Palestinian solidarity.

The platform was released by The Movement for Black Lives, an umbrella group of more than 50 organizations, including the Black Lives Matter Network, the Black Liberation Collective, and the Center for Constitutional Rights, which often promotes the Palestinian cause.

Over the past two years, there has been much speculation over attempts by the pro-Palestinian movement to converge with Black Lives Matter and other social justice-related campaigns.

This is how you build bridges:

At the Republican National Convention two weeks ago, an attempt to present such a coalition was on display. Abbas Hamideh, 41, of the Palestine Right to Return Coalition, told The Times of Israel he was in Cleveland to protest GOP nominee Donald Trump with Black Lives Matter activists.

“As Palestinians, we stand in solidarity with them. We have been colonized for over 68 years, so it is a natural bond, it is a natural alliance for us,” he said.

Hamideh went on to say he opposed a two-state solution and the very notion of a Jewish state, and that he promotes “a free Palestine from the river to the sea,” repeating a chant associated with the Hamas terrorist organization.

The potential was there long ago:

so all it took was the initiative to do further outreach and close the deal. And now the Axum alliance is back. Those – not only our enemies but also pessimists who supposedly support us - who kept telling me it would never happen and that trying to make it happen was just a waste of time now know better.

For many years I have watched Jews and their useful idiots push their narrative that all “Muslims” (by which they actually mean ”non-black” Semitic Muslims) despise “blacks”. In fact just the other day in the blog comments Henrik Jensen was posting a link to this effect. Of course, anyone who actually bothers to look around would know that this is simply not true:

As I always say, if they are so confident that such an alliance could never form, why do they bother to tell us about it? Whenever they tell us that such an alliance could never form, what they really mean is that they fear it forming enough to try to sabotage it before it does, but are too ashamed to admit it.

I would love to hear from any BLM member who wishes to contact us:

For now, I have just one piece of extremely important advice for BLM: buy firearms and ammunition, and train in paramilitary discipline. “Hands up, don’t shoot!” will not protect you. Don’t believe me? Ask the Palestinians.

43 Responses to BLM-BDS allied!

1. @AS – Awesome! I’m moving forward with my site now, and have donations set up on it (I think Numinous Sun asked about this earlier… Got PayPal set up on it now, my friend). I feel pretty positive about things really picking up pace now. Be able to set up PO Box, get flags together, all that kind of thing. I’ll also be getting a laptop soon enough, so I’ll be able to more freely work on producing articles. Also New Dawn is more free currently to work on producing materials for the site, and for another site of his own that he’s going to be working on.

Anyway, just a brief update in the business of life.

2. Numinous Sun says:

@AS:

I have been following BLM since its birth also, and always felt as you do about the movement. The only negatives I see in the BLM movement so far are the Marxist-Leninist influences of many of its adherents. Nothing more disheartening than being caught up in a racial struggle, and having a communist tell you it’s not a racial struggle at all, but a class struggle instead. The revolutionary hip-hop artist ‘Paris’ alludes to this very issue in one of his songs titled, “Pistol Politics”, where he states:

Now look here, you can occupy these nuts
    I got 99 problems the percent ain’t one
    No outcry when we die, you never noticed the plight
    Of brutal class oppression till recession ravaged the whites
    Now you fall in, we all in the same gang, right…

More BLM supporters need hear Paris’s message, especially from the album Pistol Politics, and I think it serves as an inspiration to any revolutionary who wishes to organize a paramilitary unit.

@Isaac:

“I think Numinous Sun asked about this earlier… Got PayPal set up on it now, my friend.”

Glad to hear it. Give me a month or two and I will be a regular contributor, just getting setup in a new location. Speaking of which, if any of our members happen to come through Los Angeles, I often have a spare bedroom and am willing to accommodate with advanced notice, feel free to ask.

“I feel pretty positive about things really picking up pace now.”

I have always been under the belief that we will not reach critical mass until things get much worse for the average person; but by planting as many seeds as we can now in the mass mind, we will have done the movement a great service when those conditions are met. I think many will be surprised who comes out of the wood-work to support us when the time is right.

Keep on struggling!

3. Numinous Sun says:

@Jens:

Thank you, good to know. I actually stopped trusting Farrakhan a long time ago when he pushed Freemasonry, (I know some believe that freemasonry was not always corrupt, but from a Cathar type perspective it always has been) and back-peddled on the ‘Hitler’ question after stating “Hitler was a great man”. He also recently endorsed some of Trumps positions on Muslim immigration, which tells me all I need to know about the man.

4. @NS – Just realised that the plugin seems to “tax” me…. A friend gave me $5 and it came through as $4.57… So just use PayPal to my email, which I have details of on the site… Thanks for your support. Things are really looking up.

@NS

“I have been following BLM since its birth also, and always felt as you do about the movement.”

To be honest, when BLM first started I did not follow it much at all. It was the level of hostility towards BLM by rightists, and the intellectually insulting responses (“all lives matter”, “more blacks get killed by black criminals”, etc.) that they deployed against BLM (revealing that rightists didn’t even understand – and probably never bothered to try understanding – what BLM was about) which eventually drew my attention to it.

Anyway, now that BLM is speaking out about Israel, it should speak out also about the Israeli training of US police, which fits neatly back into its main focus on police brutality in the US. See if you can suggest this to them via your Twitter or otherwise.

6. Numinous Sun says:

@AS:

“Anyway, now that BLM is speaking out about Israel, it should speak out also about the Israeli training of US police, which fits neatly back into its main focus on police brutality in the US.”

BLM advocates have brought up this particular issue in quite a few interviews I have heard on radio stations such as KPFA. BLM is well aware of the Israeli training of U.S. police personnel.

I suspect N.O.I. also has direct and indirect influence on the BLM movement, and I suppose one thing we can credit Farrakhan for is bringing ‘Jew awareness’ to “black” Americans…

I will continue to push these issues in my own propaganda also. Once I have my party page up and running; and my own vblog going, I will much better be able to tie all these issues together into one big picture, and hopefully present a compelling enough argument so that others will begin to take them as seriously as we do.

The average person needs to understand there is only ONE enemy, and that all these seemingly separate issues that so many movements are focusing on presently are in fact one and the same.

7. Numinous Sun says:

@AS:

“and the intellectually insulting responses (“all lives matter”, “more blacks get killed by black criminals”, etc.)”

I agree. I thought how BLM embraced the slogan ‘all lives matter’ and took it as there own, thus diffusing any of the power that it had over them was a stroke of tactical genius.

8. Numinous Sun says:

*their own

9. Henrik Jensen says:

Ns pure bullshit dude why are you so busy about media in us? What about RT Russia Today (RT) own by RIA NOVOSTI which was created by the jewish bolsheviks in June/24/1941, the Jews were not only the owners of the Western media but also were the owners of the URSS media for decades RT has pushing cultural marxism and anti-nationalism against western world putin always talking about western world nato but nothing about israel .where do you think The so called ‘truth movement’ comes from? The same people who spread this zio-nazi image putin are allied with jews against anti semitism

10. Henrik Jensen says:

Golden Dawn speaks about palestine and how lefties fails Golden Dawn MP “In Gaza There is a Genocide Takin…: http://youtu.be/KmaOg2VkeE4

11. Numinous Sun says:

@Henrik:

I have no clue how any of what you just wrote relates to me, or why you felt the need to even say it in the first place? Please elaborate, especially this sentence: “Ns pure bullshit dude why are you so busy about media in us?”

12. Numinous Sun says:

@Henrik:

Secondly, how can golden Dawn be taken as a serious anti-Zionist organization when it is racist political party itself?

13. jens says:

Numinous Sun, Im friend of henrik we are from same country. we are both curious about this site because of the topic about white nationalist and lefties . 1. first of all racism cant exist in a homogeneous country read this article http://www.patriot.dk/racisme2.html (use google translate)

2 – Obama election has alot to do with BLM. The topic about racism began to appear among the americans without reason they voted for obama for a simple reason they voted for him because he was black.. the zionist controlled media(pro-internationalist pro-globalist) brainwashed the americans with islamic hate Obama was were considered as a “secret muslim” and pro-palestine in the media because had visit to palestine to meet with abbas and erdogan(both zionist controlled leaders both have said that zionist are the new nazis and they compare hitler with benjamin ) so what is the problem with white nationalists? Israel created ISIS to attack nationalists in syria iraq and west. nationalist are up against both Zionists and wahhabist jihadist ..

14. Numinous Sun says:

@Jens:

Sounds to me as though you are confusing ‘identity politics’ (identitarianism) with ‘race’, for starters.

“1. first of all racism cant exist in a homogeneous country read this article”

I find that a strange statement to make. Just because a nation has a homogeneous population does not necessarily mean that the population is not racist, said population just happens to have no other races with in their nation to express their racism against, no? Just because a person has no outlet for their racism cannot be used as an example of someone who does not hold a racist world view.

That would be like saying a convicted rapist who moves out into the forest by themselves is no-longer a convicted rapist simply because there is no one for them to rape…

“…so what is the problem with white nationalists? Israel created ISIS to attack nationalists in syria iraq and west. nationalist are up against both Zionists and wahhabist jihadist.”

We are an AUTHENTIC NATIONAL SOCIALIST movement, so that would make us ‘nationalists’, right? Well, we are nationalists, so we have nothing against other nationalist organizations, as long as they are non-racist.

We take issue with “white” identity for the same reason we take issue with Jewish identity, that issue primarily being that both identities are founded upon a racist world view. Both identities push enthno-tribalism.

We are anti-Tribal; anti-Racist, anti-Jewish, anti-Zionist, anti-Communist, anti-Identitarianism, anti-False-Left, and anti-Far-Right. Jews and “whites” fall under most of those categories, respectively.

If you would like a further explanation of the similarities between Jewish identity and “white” identity, I would be happy to provide one?

15. Numinous Sun says:

I would also add that the term “white nationalist” is actually an oxymoron, just as “white Aryan” would be.

16. jens says:

NS: Japan is 99% japanese ? they are so intelligence they have refused to accept any migrans!! .. “One just has to take a look on the political, social and economical conditions in the Latin-American countries where the people is one big mixture of Europeans, Red Indians and sometimes also Africans. Political repression, chaos, poverty and bad social conditions are prevailing here and this could very well become that way in a future Denmark, if the immigration from Asia and Africa isn’t checked and the immigrants from there already settled in Denmark sent back. To me the future of my country and the true interests of the Danish people are far more important than absurd and self-destructive internationalism or “globalism”

. the jews ; they infiltrate a state from within and become parasitic.
    The Jews can never be regarded as European this is why they have been kicked out of 109 times “We take issue with “white” identity for the same reason we take issue with Jewish identity” what about the crazy idiots “True black israelittes” “hebrew black” and bla bla bla they even get white people to kiss their shoes? do you see any white people do that ? NO they are more busy blaiming themself for the words problems

I LIVE IN DENMARK how many countries are there from africa middle east to north europe ? at least 10+ countries . so how can you support people who fleeing from 10+ civilized peacefull countries to north europe ? check this video “save europe – go to europe” and decide for yourself

National socialist parties are banned in many european countries. NPD have their third lawsuit in germany the goverment and politicans have suspicion they support national socialim ? What is this obsession to try and separate racialism from the Nazis?

What should scare people is a nonwhite majority, which is well on its way to Europe. ? and this is how jews weaken countries check this video its about gender and race difference https://www.facebook.com/Amuran.DK/videos/vb.1018800408/10207951954769586/?type=3&theater

“It is needed to begin with this topic because it is one of the most common
    distortions about what National Socialism really is. Numerous National Socialists believe
    it is right-winged, but without understanding what the correct meanings of “right” and “left”
    wings are.
    The term originated in the days of pre-revolutionary France, where those who
    wished to retain the system of government would sit in the right side of the Assembly,
    while those fighting for radical changes would sit to the left. Thus, the term “right” has
    been used to define the reactionaries and conservatives, and “left” to define the
    revolutionaries.
    A rating of “left” was used predominantly by Marxist and anarchist groups because
    they usually engaged in revolutionary struggle. However, these terms do not apply
    according to the nature of the doctrine, but with the time and political situation of the
    moment. For example, in the times of Tsarist Russia, the Bolsheviks, because they
    represented a revolutionary movement, fitted to the left. However, when Marxist took
    power in 1917, he no longer represented any revolution to become of the situation;
    therefore, all manner of opposition to his regime would be left as Marxists would now be
    conservatives. Due to the frequent use of the classification of “left” by these groups of
    libertarian Marxist-Leninist orientation, it became common practice for any other doctrine
    in opposition to them to be labeled the “right”, and many National Socialists accepted this
    label, even though erroneous.
    A Revolutionary Force
    “(…) National Socialism is a new conception of the world that is more severe in
    opposition to the current world of capitalism and bourgeois Marxists and their satellites.”
    Gottfried Feder – The National Socialist program of the German Workers’ Party
    The major problem of the National Socialist Movement after 1945 was to ignore the
    changes taking place in society and continue living in the past. While other movements
    were growing, evolving, and adapting to the needs and problems of the time, others
    stayed stagnant, still living in the first half of the century. Few realized how many of our
    situations had changed, and that society today is not the same as 30 years ago. It is
    necessary to focus on the problems and the current present policy, adapt, and do
    something practical. We consider the Modern World and the current Western “civilization”
    as our greatest enemies. It consists of an absolutely materialistic and capitalist society
    with a bourgeois and individualistic philosophy. An empire built by self-interest and
    selfishness. An empire built not for the people, not a cultural or spiritual empire, but one
    formed by System oligopolies, monopolies, large corporations, and mass media
    unhealthily funded by an immoral and anti-national state that protects the interests of the
    powerful and of Zionism.
    Thus National Socialism seeks the total destruction of the Modern World. We want
    to end this era of decadence and the beginning of a new one. We want to preserve our
    culture and restore our roots, but we are not, in any way, politically conservative. We do
    not want to save the current degenerative values , do not want to keep a capitalist system
    or a corrupt government that acts against the interests of the people and doing nothing to
    keep our cultural heritage and preserve our race. We do not want a state that does
    everything to remain silent and that promotes the destruction of a culture of millennia.
    We do not favor the current (dis)order, but the fight against it. Our goal is their total
    annihilation. Abandon the perverted and selfish mentality incompatible with our
    collectivist nature. We believe in a violent struggle against the system to its destruction
    and implementing something new and fair. We will deploy the true National Socialist
    order. We’re the ones who fight for the building of the spiritual greatness of man and cast
    out the interests of materialistic and selfish spirit. We wrestle not only for liberation, but
    for creativity and freedom.
    One should realize that the cause of our present condition and persecution are
    Western governments. They hate us, protect only the great interests and will do anything
    to prohibit us and imprison us. For them, culture and race mean nothing, only economic
    issues. Support such governments anyway is to prevent and delay the National Socialist
    Revolution
    “… The condition which must precede every act is the will and courage to speak the
    truth was forgotten – and now we do not see it either in the right or the left.”
    Adolf Hitler – Hitler’s Speeches, Baynes. Vol 1 The Institute of International Affairs.
    1942
    National Socialism never said it was “right”, this term was applied to us by the
    enemy media, only individuals who poorly understood and a few rock bands still carry it.
    Collaboration with political parties whom are “right” is a total waste of time and also a
    great contradiction. Most of them hate us and will be the first to fight an insurgency of
    National Socialist. Parties are not represented by the National Socialists because space
    is not allowed within said “democracy.” We are in total opposition against the dictatorship
    of money and the forces of international Zionism.
    The “left” and “right” wings mean nothing to us, we overcome such labels. We are
    collaborating with groups aimed at the destruction of our system and government. Even if
    such organizations have different ideas or even contradictory to ours, we have a common
    enemy: the System. We march separately, but we attack together. When we quarrel
    between us, the system will be strengthened.
    National Socialism is the end of an era of decadence and the beginning of an era of
    prosperity. Our goal is Year Zero, the renewal of a time, so we are totally revolutionary”

17. John Johnson says:

I do not know if the places where you get your news are representative of non-US media as a whole, but they clearly do not contain an accurate explanation of social trends in the US…

“Obama election has alot to do with BLM.”

The only reason why is because the Obama election increased the bitterness of WNs and other racist reactionaries (who BLM seeks to defeat). Without WNs, the (Zionist-controlled) media would not have been able to blow out of proportion the idea that people “voted for Obama because he was black,” since there would be no racists to take the bait the media was offering… Moreover, BLM would not need to exist, because issues arising from racism would not even have occurred in the first place.

“The topic about racism began to appear among the americans without reason”

???
    Please familiarize yourself with Jim Crow laws and the reasons why BLM is protesting in the first place… “Blacks” aren’t the ones who started ethnotribalism in the US and they are not the reason why racism still remains a prevalent issue 50 years after Jim Crow laws were officially abolished.

“the zionist controlled media(pro-internationalist pro-globalist) brainwashed the americans with islamic hate Obama was were considered as a “secret muslim””

The media began promoting Islamophobia 24/7 starting after 9/11. Nothing to do with Obama.

There are orders of magnitude more people who hate Obama based solely on his ethnic background than people who voted for him based solely on his ethnic background. Since Jim Crow style racist attitudes are no longer socially acceptable, people could not publicly say they hated his ethnicity; instead they had to pretend to attack other things. The most influential was the “birther movement”, which claimed Obama was not a citizen (due to allegedly being an immigrant or something to that effect). The “secret muslim” thing was only ever taken seriously by Judeo-Christian fundamentalists (who were already the most pro-Zionist segment of the US population, besides Jews, to begin with). Other people who use the “secret muslim” meme are using religion as a proxy for ETHNIC BACKGROUND–in the same way as racists who hide behind the phrases “Islam isn’t a race” and “I’m not racist, I just don’t like immigration”…

“and pro-palestine in the media because had visit to palestine to meet with abbas and erdogan(both zionist controlled leaders both have said that zionist are the new nazis and they compare hitler with benjamin )”

If anything, by suggesting that only a “secret Muslim” could treat Israel in the manner Obama did, the media is setting up WNs who hate Obama to be more welcoming towards Zionism. This falls in line with what we have been predicting about the rise of ZC attitudes at the expense of BS ones.

White Nationalists in the US hate Obama not because they are somehow the only ones clever enough to see that he’s a Zionist, but because Obama is “non-white” (what a shocker!). Why do you think WNs are coming out in droves to support the Zionist Donald Trump? WNs don’t care about stopping Zionism, they only care about furthering anything they believe benefits “white people” and preventing anything they perceive to benefit “non-whites”. The existence of a Jewish ethnostate only strengthens the WN claim for “white” ethnostates. This is why so many WNs openly admire Israel and the Jewish tribalist strategy…

A tribalist can never be an anti-Zionist, since anti-Zionism is at its core anti-tribalism.

“so what is the problem with white nationalists?”

You say that you and your friend are here because you are curious specifically about the topic of WNs, but you’ve been here for multiple weeks (at least) and apparently neither of you have bothered to read our article which is entirely about why we hate WNs????

Why should we bother to waste any more time responding to you?

18. Numinous Sun says:

@Jens:

“NS: Japan is 99% japanese ? they are so intelligence they have refused to accept any migrans!!”

They also had four nuclear reactors built on an earthquake fault. Stupid is as stupid does.

19. Numinous Sun says:

@JJ:

“The real reason why the media is trying to portray Obama as “mean” to Israel (despite the nearly-unprecedented levels of support for Zionism under his presidency, e.g. the wars in Libya and Syria, the “Arab Spring”, continuing to send billions of dollars to Israel, etc. etc.) is because Obama and the Democrat party are less pro-Zionist (but only slightly) than the Republicans. By portraying George Bush as a “friend of Israel” while his successor, Obama, is oh so “mean,” the media is setting up Obama’s incredibly pro-Zionist attitudes and actions as the standard a president must exceed in order to merely be “neutral” towards Israel. It also pushes Republicans further towards Zionism (which is why Trump, whose core voting base consists of “white” racists, is extremely pro-Israel).

Nothing Obama has done is “pro-Palestine”, and the media would never say this, as it would inject the choice of merely being “pro-Palestine” rather than pro-Israel into public discourse. …And if a president can be “Pro-Palestine” then it means any regular politician can, and that the Democrat Party would likely follow his example and become more “Pro-Palestine” as well–but instead their candidate is the Zionist neocon warmonger Clinton…”

Well put! Thanks!

20. Coyotl says:

Japan, by the way, did not partake in colonialism. It is also an overcrowded, overpopulated island not even geographically NEAR Syria, or the Middle East, where the majority of refugees are coming from.

@jens

“racism cant exist in a homogeneous country”

All the colonial powers started their colonial exploits as monoethnic countries. If you were telling the truth, colonialism would never have happened. Colonialism happened. Therefore you are lying.

In fact, as I have pointed out before, it was (multiethnic) Andalus alone that prevented the beginning of the colonial era. As Andalus fell, the colonial era IMMEDIATELY began with the Portugese Empire and Spanish Empire.

Also (and I can’t believe I still have to state this) Israel is a Jewish state. Do you seriously claim that racism does not exist in Israel?

Besides, look at Hungary. Its desire for ethnic “homogeneity”, as you call it, is its very reason for leaving refugees to starve outside the border (when not actively beating them up), and causing more to drown cutting off the shortest routes and hence forcing them to travel longer routes across the Mediterranean.

“I LIVE IN DENMARK”

This is what happens when Denmark is monoethnic:

Hail Hitler:

Hail Gaddafi for picking up where Hitler (and, before that, Andalus) left off:

“We have 50 million Muslims in Europe. There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe – without swords, without guns, without conquests. The fifty million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades. … Allah mobilizes the Muslim nation of Turkey, and adds it to the European Union. … That’s another 50 million Muslims. There will be 100 million Muslims in Europe. Albania, which is a Muslim country, has already entered the E.U. … Bosnia, which is a Muslim country, has already entered the E.U. Fifty percent of its citizens are Muslims.” – Muammar Gaddafi

The Zionist response is to undermine Gaddafi’s plan by doing one false flag terror attack after another and blaming them all on Muslims.

“how can you support people who fleeing from 10+ civilized peacefull countries to north europe ?”

Fundamentally, people should be allowed to choose where they wish to live, because people do not choose where they are born.

From a practical perspective, if refugees were only allowed to flee to adjacent countries, this would quickly result in disproportionate overburdening of the adjacent countries. This in turn creates incentive for disasters to be deliberately engineered by economic/military powers in a country distant from themselves so as to throw not only the disaster-hit country but the whole distant region into chaos, from which the economic/military powers can then geopolitically benefit.

By allowing refugees to choose where to go, they will automatically distribute themselves. This ensures that adjacent countries to the disaster will not be disproportionately overburdened, and hence greatly reduces the above geopolitical incentive for economic/military powers to engineer disasters in distant regions.

The fact that I even need to explain such elementary concepts to you reveals that you are a useful idiot who knows absolutely nothing about politics other than what your BS handlers feed you. The insane idea that refugees MUST apply for asylum at the “first safe country” they reach is a Western ploy designed to overburden non-Western countries as efficiently as possible and thus maintain Western hegemony with the minimum amount of effort.

“What is peoples fear of whites staying within their race? Why does that scare you?”

Here is a clue:

Another clue can be found in the ending of the Turner Diaries, where as soon as enough “white” ethnostates have been established for military dominance, the entire “non-white” world is wiped out in order to permanently preclude all future possibility of interethnic reproduction. This has always been the WN endgame; it is a logical consequence of the 14 Words, for “whiteness” is never fully SECURE so long as “non-whites” exist to potentially interbreed with it:

the Organization resorted to a combination of chemical, biological, and radiological means, on an enormous scale, to deal with the problem. Over a period of four years some 16 million square miles of the earth’s surface, from the Ural Mountains to the Pacific and from the Arctic Ocean to the Indian Ocean, were effectively sterilized. Thus was the Great Eastern Waste created. Only in the last decade have certain areas of the Waste been declared safe for colonization. Even so, they are “safe” only in the sense that the poisons sowed there a century ago have abated to the point that they are no longer a hazard to life. As everyone is aware, the bands of mutants which roam the Waste remain a real threat, and it may be another century before the last of them has been eliminated and White colonization has once again established a human presence throughout this vast area. But it was in the year 1999, according to the chronology of the Old Era-just 110 years after the birth of the Great One- that the dream of a White world finally became a certainty.

Here are some other excerpts from the Turner Diaries (which should be required reading for BLM activists):

we had three Black males, one Black female-and two White sluts. I shook my head in disgust at the sight of the two White girls, neither of whom appeared to be over 18. It didn’t take long to decide what to do. We couldn’t afford the noise of gunshots, so I took a heavy crowbar and Bill picked up a shovel. We started at opposite ends of the crew on the floor, while the girls kept them covered with their shotguns. We worked quickly but precisely, one blow on the back of the head sufficing for each of them.

Military units commanded by pro-Organization officers began disarming all Black military personnel as soon as we launched our Monday-morning attack. The excuse they used was that Black militants had launched a mutiny in other units and that their orders from higher up were to disarm all Blacks to prevent the spread of the mutiny. Generally, White servicemen were ready and willing to believe that story and did not need to be told twice to turn their guns against the Blacks in their units. Those few whose liberal predispositions made them hesitate were shot on the spot. In other units our enlisted personnel simply began shooting any Blacks they saw in uniform and then deserted to units commanded by our sympathizers. The Blacks, naturally enough, reacted in such a way as to make the story about a Black mutiny come true.

And to help convince them-as well as to keep the niggers spooked and doing their thing-we have turned one of our transmitters into a phony “soul” station and been broadcasting a call for a Black revolution, telling the Blacks to shoot their White officers and non-coms before the Whites can disarm them.

In units with a high quota of non-Whites, our people shot down Blacks at random, shouting slogans such as “White power!,” with the deliberate intention of provoking a Black reaction. This was followed up by the same tactic which we used here so successfully: seizing radio stations and broadcasting spurious calls for Blacks to turn their guns against their White officers.

Then a sweep through surrounding neighborhoods begins, converging on the designated holding area. Groups of infantry are preceded by sound trucks which repeatedly broadcast an announcement, such as: “All Blacks must assemble immediately for food and water supplies at the Martin Luther King Elementary School on 47th Street. Any Black found north of 43rd Street after 1:00 PM will be shot on sight. All Blacks must assemble ….” At first, groups of Blacks tried to stand their ground and defy the troops, apparently under the impression that the honkies wouldn’t actually shoot them. (Note to the reader: “Honky” was one of many derogatory slang terms referring to a White person which was used by Negroes in the three decades prior to the Great Revolution. Its origin is uncertain.) They discovered their mistake quite soon, however, and the word spread quickly. Most Blacks moved along the streets leading into the designated areas a block or two ahead of the slowly advancing infantry, who made quick searches of each building as they came abreast of it. Blacks who had not already vacated the premises were roughly driven into the streets at bayonet point. If they put up any resistance at all they were shot on the spot, and the sound of this occasional gunfire helped to keep the other Blacks moving along. There have so far been only about half-a-dozen instances of Blacks with contraband firearms barricading themselves in buildings and shooting at our troops. Whenever this happens the troops bypass the occupied building and call in a tank

The presence of more almost-White mongrels would merely confuse the issue-and there is always the danger that they will later “pass” as White. Better to deal with them now, as soon as we get our hands on them. I have a suspicion their trip into that canyon north of here will be a one-way affair!

August 1, 1993. Today has been the Day of the Rope-a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one. Tonight, for the first time in weeks, it is quiet and totally peaceful throughout all of southern California. But the night is filled with silent horrors; from tens of thousands of lampposts, power poles, and trees throughout this vast metropolitan area the grisly forms hang. In the lighted areas one sees them everywhere. Even the street signs at intersections have been pressed into service, and at practically every street corner I passed this evening on my way to HQ there was a dangling corpse, four at every intersection. Hanging from a single overpass only about a mile from here is a group of about 30, each with an identical placard around its neck bearing the printed legend, “I betrayed my race.” Two or three of that group had been decked out in academic robes before they were strung up, and the whole batch are apparently faculty members from the nearby UCLA campus.

The first thing I saw in the moonlight was the placard with its legend in large, block letters: “I defiled my race.” Above the placard leered the horribly bloated, purplish face of a young woman, her eyes wide open and bulging, her mouth agape. Finally I could make out the thin, vertical line of rope disappearing into the branches above. Apparently the rope had slipped a bit or the branch to which it was tied had sagged, until the woman’s feet were resting on the pavement, giving the uncanny appearance of a corpse standing upright of its own volition.

There are many thousands of hanging female corpses like that in this city tonight, all wearing identical placards around their necks. They are the White women who were married to or living with Blacks, with Jews, or with other non-White males. There are also a number of men wearing the l-defiled-my-race placard, but the women easily outnumber them seven or eight to one. On the other hand, about ninety per cent of the corpses with the I-betrayed-my-race placards are men, and overall the sexes seem to be roughly balanced. Those wearing the latter placards are the politicians, the lawyers, the businessmen, the TV newscasters, the newspaper reporters and editors, the judges, the teachers, the school officials, the “civic leaders,” the bureaucrats, the preachers, and all the others who, for reasons of career or status or votes or whatever, helped promote or implement the System’s racial program. The System had already paid them their 30 pieces of silver. Today we paid them.

It was like the Gun Raids of four years ago, only in reverse- and the outcome was both more drastic and more permanent for those raided. One of two things happened to those the troops dragged out onto the streets. If they were non-Whites-and that included all the Jews and everyone who even looked like he had a bit of non-White ancestry – they were shoved into hastily formed columns and started on their no-return march to the canyon in the foothills north of the city. The slightest resistance, any attempt at back talk, or any lagging brought a swift bullet. The Whites, on the other hand, were, in nearly all cases, hanged on the spot. One of the two types of pre-printed placards was hung on the victim’s chest, his hands were quickly taped behind his back, a rope was thrown over a convenient limb or signpost with the other end knotted around his neck, and he was then hauled clear of the ground with no further ado and left dancing on air while the soldiers went to the next name on their list.

One famous actress, a notorious race-mixer who had starred in several large-budget, interracial “love” epics, had lost most of her hair, an eye, and several teeth-not to mention all her clothes-before the rope was put around her neck. She was a bruised and bloody mess. I wouldn’t have known who she was if I hadn’t asked. What, I wondered, was the point in publicly hanging her if the public couldn’t recognize her and draw the a proper inferences between her former behavior and her punishment?

a White family might have a dossier as race criminals because a neighbor had once observed a Black attending a cocktail party at their home or because they displayed one of the “Equality Now” bumper stickers,

The hanging of a few of the worst race-criminals in every neighborhood in America will help enormously in straightening out the majority of the population and reorienting their thinking. In fact, it will not only help, but it is absolutely necessary. The people require a strong psychological shock to break old habits of thought.

The last was a White girl, about 19, a bit flabby but still pretty. The shootings had calmed her down enough so that she was no longer screaming, “Racist pigs!” at the soldiers, but when the preparations for her hanging shortly thereafter awakened her to her own fate, she became hysterical. Informed that she was about to pay the price for defiling her race by living with a Black lover, the girl wailed, “But why me?” As the rope was knotted around her neck, she blubbered out, “I was only doing what everyone else was. Why are you picking on me? It’s not fair! What about Helen? She was sleeping with him too.” At this last outcry before the girl’s breath was cut off forever, one of the other girls (presumably Helen) in the group of now-silent spectators on the lawn shrank back in terror.

We were hanging a group of about 40 land developers and real estate brokers outside the offices of the Los Angeles County Fair Housing Association. They had all participated in a special program which made lower mortgage rates available for racially mixed families buying homes in predominantly White neighborhoods.

All captured White troops, as soon as they had laid down their weapons, were offered a chance to fight with the Organization against the System. Those who immediately volunteered were taken aside for preliminary screening and then sent to camps for indoctrination and special training. The others were machine-gunned on the spot, without further ado. The same degree of ruthlessness was used in dealing with the White civilian population. When the Organization’s cadres moved into the White strongholds in the Detroit suburbs, the first thing they found it necessary to do was to liquidate most of the local White leaders, in order to establish the unquestioned authority of the Organization. There was no time or patience for trying to reason with shortsighted Whites who insisted that they weren’t “racists”

the practice was first established (and it was later adopted elsewhere) of providing any able-bodied White male who sought admittance to the Organization’s enclave with a hot meal and a bayonet or other edged weapon. His forehead was then marked with an indelible dye, and he was turned out and could be readmitted permanently only by bringing back the head of a freshly killed Black or other non-White. This practice assured that precious food would not be wasted on those who would not or could not add to the Organization’s fighting strength, but it took a terrible toll of the weaker and more decadent White elements.

Then, of course, came the mopping-up period, when the last of the non-White bands were hunted down and exterminated, followed by the final purge of undesirable racial elements among the remaining White population.

The only thing I like about William Pierce is his complete honesty about what WN is.

“What should scare people is a nonwhite majority, which is well on its way to Europe. ?”

Fear of social justice is proof of unrepentance.

@Coyotl

“Japan, by the way, did not partake in colonialism.”

I know you are on our side, but strictly speaking your statement is inaccurate:

Japan only withdrew from the League of Nations in 1933 (same year as National Socialist Germany), so the Japanese Empire prior to that date was a colonial empire. Only after this date did Japan officially join the anti-colonialist side, and gradually begin to reinterpret the Japanese Empire as a folkish empire:

Of course it soon emerged that Japan at best had failed to understand what a folk is:

The anti-Semitic policies of Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Germany were refused when foreign minister of Japan Y?suke Matsuoka stated that: “Nowhere have I promised that we would carry out his anti-Semitic policies in Japan. This is not simply my personal opinion, it is the opinion of Japan, and I have no compunction about announcing it to the world.”[10]

Imperial Japanese Army general Kiichiro Higuchi and colonel Norihiro Yasue allowed 20,000 Jews to enter Manchukuo in 1938. Higuchi and Yasue were well regarded for their actions and were subsequently invited to the independence ceremonies of the State of Israel. Diplomat Chiune Sugihara wrote travel visas for over 6,000 Lithuanian Jews to flee the German occupation and travel to Japan. In 1985, Israel honored him as Righteous Among the Nations for his actions.

or at worst didn’t care:

Hitler’s statement about there being “two Japans” is spot-on in every way.

22. Henrik Jensen says:

Maybe you should seek a doctor. You have Low estem kike you cant even fight for your tribe

My family fought for hitler. Germany still have colonies in denmark but i do not bitching about that I do not even see myself as european.im white scandinavian heil hitler

23. Hey, I’ve been approached by people in the US and UK who are organising this big event called “Unity March” in October, and they were thinking that myself and others in our Party could organise a concurrent event here in Australia. They are definitely left, but more of the social democratic variety. But they seem very passionate and organised, and when I told them that I was actually a national socialist, even though it might be a dirty word to them, they gave me thumbs up. Anyway, just thought you’d appreciate the update. I’m planning on definitely getting some party flags happening before then, besides other things in that realm. Looking into the PO Box today. Getting a laptop soon enough, which will definitely help with things. Looking up!

24. Jens says:

Dear AS racism is like KKK first you import slaves into your country then you hurt them this is racism.. Racism is not when you want a homogenious country only for danish People. I have never supported colonisation because i do not support internationalism every people on this earth have their own nation/tribe and no one should steal from them.. They should make deals with them and show respect for others values and tribes/nations . The the immigration into denmark had nothing to do with our colonisations in the past.. The immigration in denmarl started im 1970 the jews and cia where behind the hippie movement and the americanism made alot of influence in our culture, people stop working because they where infected with this marxist hippie culture and then our goverment invited bunch of turks into our country..

@Jens

“first you import slaves into your country then you hurt them this is racism..”

The intention of Danish colonization in the West Indies was to exploit the profitable triangular trade, involving the exportation of firearms and other manufactured goods to Africa in exchange for slaves who were then transported to the Caribbean to work the sugar plantations. The final stage of the triangle was the exportation of cargo of sugar and rum to Denmark. The economy of the Danish West Indies was dependent on slavery.

As of 1778, it was estimated that the Dano-Norwegians were shipping about 3,000 Africans to the Danish West Indies for enslavement yearly.[2] The country’s ships transported approximately 100,000 enslaved Africans, about 2% of the total number the early 19th century.[1]

“Racism is not when you want a homogenious country only for danish People.”

Jews also tell me that racism is not when you want a homogeneous country only for Jewish people. I do not take them seriously either, not even when they spell “homogeneous” correctly.

And again, see above for what happened in the past when a monoethnic Denmark was allowed to exist.

“I have never supported colonisation”

Then you should support Denmark making amends for its colonial past.

“the immigration into denmark had nothing to do with our colonisations in the past..”

The only sincere way for Denmark to make amends for its colonial past is to give Danish citizenship to anyone from the countries of its former colonies and anyone descended from its former slaves who wants it, thereby belatedly reforming the Danish Empire as a folkish empire.

“The immigration in denmarl started im 1970″

It should have started in the 1670s. 300 years late is more than late enough.

26. Jens says:

AS!
    I can Only against Jews. Which is morally acceptable since their religion and entire existence teaches that they are racially superior! “Jews are Gods chosen people!”. Right! Burn them all!

27. Lucius Rhine says:

Jens, what is the difference between Jews then, and multiple colonial countries thinking they’re racially superior besides one was religiously motivated and one is racially and opportunistically motivated? Both are equal in my book, and my book is quite long and extensive.

28. Jens says:

Lucius ask the third world about that? The talmud wasnt written in west? Always fellow your freespeech https://da.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racismeparagraffen#/languages

29. Jens says:

1009 C.E. Orleans Massacre
    1012 C.E. Rouen, Limoges & Rome Massacre
    1012 C.E. Mayence, Germany Expulsion
    1021 C.E. Rome Jews Burned Alive
    1063 C.E. Spain Massacre
    1095 C.E. Lorraine Massacre
    1096 C.E. Northern France & Germany 1/3 of Jewish Population Massacred as part of the First Crusade
    1096 C.E. Hungary Massacre
    1096 C.E. Ralisbon Massacre
    1099 C.E. Jerusalem Jews Burned Alive
    1100 C.E. Kiev Pogrom
    1140 C.E. Germany Massacres
    1142-1212 C.E. North Africa Massacres
    1146 C.E. Rhine Valley Massacre as part of the Second Crusade
    1147 C.E. Wurzburg Massacre
    1147 C.E. Belitz (Germany) Jews Burned Alive
    1147 C.E. Carenton, Ramenu & Sully (France) Massacres
    1171 C.E. Blois Stake Burnings
    1181 C.E. France Expulsion/Property Confiscation
    1181 C.E. England Property Confiscation
    1188 C.E. London & York Mob Attacks
    1189 C.E. England Mob Attacks against Jews following coronation of Richard the Lionheart/ Property Confiscation.
    1190 C.E. Norfolk Jews Burned Alive
    1244 C.E. Oxford Mob Attacks
    1255 C.E. England Public Hangings
    1261 C.E. Canterbury Mob Attacks
    1262 C.E. London Mob Attacks
    1264 C.E. London Mob Attacks
    1267 C.E. Vienna Jews Forced to Wear Horned Hats
    1270 C.E. Weissenberg, Magdeburg, Armstadt, Coblenz, Singzig, and Erfurt Jews Burned Alive
    1278 C.E. Genoa (Spain) Mob Attacks
    1283 C.E. Mayence & Bacharach Mob Attacks
    1285 C.E. Munich Jews Burned Alive
    1290 C.E. England Expulsion
    1298 C.E. Franconia, Bavaria & Austria 100,000 Jews slaughtered underr command of German knight Rindfleisch
    1306 C.E. France Expulsion by Philip the Fair (Same King who burned the Templars)
    1308 C.E. Strasbourg Jews Burned Alive
    1485 C.E. Vincenza (Italy) Expulsion
    1486 C.E. Toledo Jews Burned Alive
    1488 C.E. Toledo Stake Burnings
    1490 C.E. Toledo Public Executions
    1491 C.E. Astorga Public Torture & Execution
    1492 C.E. Sicily Expulsion
    1492 C.E. Spain Choice between Expulsion or Conversion (When the Rivero family became Catholic)
    1495 C.E. Lithuania Expulsion by Grand Duke Alexander
    1637 C.E. Cracow Public Torture & Execution
    1647 C.E. Lisbon Jews Burned Alive
    1648 C.E. Poland 1/3 of Jewry Slaughtered
    1649 C.E. Ukraine Expulsion
    1649 C.E. Hamburg Expulsion
    1652 C.E. Lisbon Stake Burnings
    1654 C.E. New Amsterdam Expulled by Peter Stuyvesant (order later retracted)
    1654 C.E. Little Russia Expulsion
    1682 C.E. Cracow Mob Attacks
    1687 C.E. Posen Mob Attacks
    1712 C.E. Sandomir Expulsion
    1727 C.E. Russia Expulsion
    1738 C.E. Wurtemburg Expulsion
    1740 C.E. Liule Russia Expulsion
    1744 C.E Hungary Banned for the third time by Queen Maria Theresa. “Henceforth, no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverishes the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently, they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible.”
    1744 C.E. Livonia Expulsion
    1745 C.E. Moravia Expulsion by order of the King (to halt mob attacks on Jews)
    1753 C.E. Kovad (Lithuania) Expulsion
    1808 C.E. Russian Countryside Expulsion
    1814 C.E. Norway Rescinds ban on Jews
    1815 C.E. Lubeck & Bremen Expulsion
    1815 C.E. Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria Expulsion
    1820 C.E. Bremes Expulsion
    1843 C.E. Austria & Prussia Expulsion
    1850 C.E. New York City 500 People, Led by Police, Attacked &. Wrecked, Jewish Synagogue
    1862 C.E. United States Expelled by Ulysses S. Grant (order later retracted)
    1866 C.E Galatz (Romania) Expulsion
    1871 C.E. Odena Mob Attack
    1882 C.E. Russia Laws banishing Jews relaxed under Alexander II. Following his assassination by a Jewish plot, expulsion of 1772 restored.
    1887 C.E. Slovakia Mob Attacks
    1897 C.E. Kantakuzenka (Russia) Mob Attacks
    1898 C.E. Rennes (France) Mob Attack
    1899 C.E. Nicholayev Mob Attack
    1900 C.E. Konitz (Prussia) Mob Attack
    1902 C.E. Poland Widespread Pogroms
    1904 C.E. Manchuria, Kiev & Volhynia Widespread Pogroms
    1905 C.E. Zhitomir (Yolhynia) Mob Attacks
    1919 C.E Bavaria Expulsion
    1915 C.E. Georgia (U.S.A.) Leo Frank Lynched
    1919 C.E. Mongolia Pogrom
    1919 C.E. Prague Wide Spread Pogroms
    1920 C.E. Munich & Breslau Mob Attacks
    1922 C.E. Boston, MA Lawrence Lowell, President of Harvard, calls for Quota Restrictions on Jewish Admission
    1926 C.E. Uzbekistan Pogrom
    1928 C.E. Hungary Widespread Anti-Semitic Riots on University Campuses
    1929 C.E. Lemberg (Poland) Mob Attacks
    1930 C.E. Berlin Mob Attack
    1933 C.E. Bucharest Mob Attacks
    1933 C.E. Europe Immigrant Jews banned from citizenship.
    1935 C.E. Germany Loss of citizenship, inprisonment in slave labor camps.
    1948 C.E. Libya Pogrom
    1969 C.E. Iraq Executions

30. Aestheticaf says:

@Jens I thought that this was a particularly interesting link, however I’m still not entirely sure what to make of the information it presents: http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog/zionists%E2%80%99-best-friends-patriots-white-supremacists-and-libertarians

@AS I think that these individuals have a different view of racialism that does not desire to colonize other lands, but is instead more in line with GLR’s perspective in that these different ‘races’ should have their own lands for their own people where they are therefore led by leaders of their ‘race’. I have noticed that these types of people in America like to use the term ethno-nationalism, and even claim that they would like to see other ‘races’ improve themselves, and to also have positive and peaceful diplomatic relations with them… a very different tune than that of the Turner Diaries. I think this is a much closer estimation of what Jens and Henrik are trying to present in their comments, and something you seem to be misunderstanding. Is opposition to their position perhaps more closely related to this website’s position on halting the breeding of all living things?

@Aestheticaf

“claim that they would like to see other ‘races’ improve themselves, and to also have positive and peaceful diplomatic relations with them… a very different tune than that of the Turner Diaries.”

Israeli diplomats also say that they would like to see the Palestinians improve themselves, and to also have positive and peaceful diplomatic relations with them, a very different tune than that of the Talmud. I don’t take them seriously either.

As I have pointed out in a previous comment, Denmark was already monoethnic several centuries ago. We all saw what happened next. You cannot pretend that it did not happen and hence continue treating Denmark as though it is as worthy of trust as countries which never participated in colonialism; to do so is unfair to the more ethical countries. Broken trust must be re-earned by Denmark showing that it has changed, and this means showing through ACTIONS – not just through words – that it no longer values (indeed is disgusted by) its Western civilization and “white” identity under which it participated in colonialism, but instead values justice for the peoples that it once colonized.

32. Kasper says:

AS Kingdom of Denmark has been large for many years ago.. these times are gone .. denmark sold it away .. we owe nothing ! http://www.patriot.dk/sune1.html

@Kasper

“these times are gone .. denmark sold it away .. we owe nothing !”

If you enslave someone for many years, and then sell him off, does the selling exonerate you from the enslaving?

Thanks for your statement, though. It is a good reminder of Gentile barbarism. You remind me of the school bully who hits someone and then suddenly stops and rapidly ‘apologizes’ with a smug grin on his face and reminds the victim that he is no longer allowed to retaliate (under a school system which only permits instantaneous self-defence and mandates that apologies always be accepted).

34. Kasper says:

AS Enslave who ? Norway was once Danish

We have no Norwegian immigrants today ?

35. jens says:

Read my link

36. TopKek says:

Until you’ve demonstrated the practicality of your racial-integration philosophy, BLM and Free Palestine types marching together is no more meaningful than White and Black Nationalists marching together (has happened before), White Nationalists marching on behalf of Palestine, etc.

Here’s a great way to test: I propose a 5-10 year experiment involving 100%-random mixing of Black families from the BLM movement and Palestinian families from Occupied Palestine into one neighborhood, say at the same or higher SES level as the average American Black neighborhood–maybe Section 8 funds could be directed to this purpose instead of bringing Blacks into White neighborhoods in the US? (Feel free to take property away from Jews to give to Palestinians–it would be poetic justice! And then bring Blacks into the newly-Palestinianized neighborhood!) If the BLM Blacks and Palestinians don’t self-segregate, then the “nobility” of those two groups and the practicality of a lot of Aryanism.net’s philosophy will be proved!

37. TopKek says:

@TopKek

“your racial-integration philosophy”

We do not have a “racial-integration philosophy”. We support multiethnic integration under a single Aryan racial ideal. Race means quality, not ethnicity.

“I propose a 5-10 year experiment”

Please let us know via contact form when you have the funds ready to finance it.

“Black families from the BLM movement”

In case you haven’t noticed, BLM has supporters of all ethnic backgrounds. So the moment you pick out only “black” BLM supporters, you are the one doing the segregation first.

“Wait, so if Aryanism.Net thinks that Denmark has to take in immigrants as punishment for a few Danes engaging in the slave trade in the 1600s, do you guys think that Germany needs to give reparations to Poland, etc. for any German actions in World War 2?”

I am not sure which particular “actions” you are referring to; nevertheless, I have no problem with present-day immigration to Germany from Poland. Germany’s greatest geopolitical wrongdoing, however, is giving money to Israel, therefore any reparations should be foremost to Israel’s enemies.

Also, I never said anything about taking in immigrants “as punishment”. That you would view duty as punishment speaks volumes about yourself.

Also, the Danish slave trade continued throughout the 1700s and into the 1800s.

39. kasper says:

The islands areal Was 344.86 km2 Danes had slaves in the colonies . And some Danes took these slaves home to the kingdom their names Was Hans Jonathan and Peter Samuel they come to Copenhagen from the Danish colonies, and they were thus both house slaves in the city’s Rich houses . Denmarks enemy was britian under napoleon Danish languages did never dominante the colonies . Danes served hitler and germany got a big part of our land. All industries Are moved to developing countries so There are more profits by producing goods in a Developing Country, where labor costs for example. only 2 kroner per hour and then sell them in one of the rich countries, where there is the greatest purchasing power. Think again at Ecco shoes that were moved to Portugal. Did it much cheaper shoes for Danish consumers. Of course not the only meant bigger profits for capital. The ideal for the developing countries, however, would be that when they are now able to produce goods at very low cost, so mainly sold these products to similar low prices for their own populations. This would mean a real improvement in the standard of living there. Demand from rich countries is helping to pull up prices in the developing countries, while low production in the developing countries create unemployment in rich countriws