Anti-Zionist harvest 2018 contd.

Student governors at the University of South Florida recently called for a vote to pass a “Hands Off” resolution, which would officially declare the Student Senate in opposition to Israel and condemn President Trump’s decision to move the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem. After much controversy, an amended version passed this week.

Spencer Tate, the only Jewish senator, resigned after receiving threats for opposing the original “Hands Off” resolution.

A Facebook account allegedly linked with the Arab League sent Tate (translated), “You will die by our hands and we will take Jerusalem and fill Palestine with your impure blood. Jerusalem is for us, and death for you.”

In his resignation letter, Tate stated, “It is clear to see that being Jewish and a zionist comes with repercussions in Student government ranging from death threats to being alienated in all aspects… I have experienced so much hatred spearheaded by senate leadership in the past few months and I will be doing everything in my power to hold you accountable, it is clear to see that it’s simply not possible to do this in senate.”

If only these young people alone represented the future, then the future would be ours without trouble. Unfortunately, in reality they represent only a fraction of the future, the other fraction being represented by Generation Identity. Thus the only certainty for the future is war between these two sides, from which only one side can emerge victorious. Everything we do now must go towards preparing our side to fight and win.

99 Responses to Anti-Zionist harvest 2018 contd.

1. Otto says:

In the event of war in the future, would the best option be fleeing? Run in the other direction?

“Everything we do now must go towards preparing our side to fight and win”

2. Sun of the Isles says:

@Otto

Well, does the fight against Zionism need to be neccesarily waged from one’s country of birth? Some German officers did retreat from Germany after WW2; and continued their struggles against Zionism there.

@Otto

“In the event of war in the future, would the best option be fleeing?”

The best option for one individual will not be the same as the best option for another individual. You continue to exhibit your incapacity to treat people as individuals.

“But you support refugees who run away from any violence and fighting… It does not make sense to me, maybe I am missing something here? But there appears to be a flaw in your reasoning, how can one fight a war but run away at the same time?”

If refugees want to join our side in the war after they arrive, they are more than welcome to do so. What you are missing are the words: “If refugees want to”. We do not necessarily support running away, nor do we necessarily support fighting; what we support is people being allowed to make their own choices. This principle too was covered in my first response to you:

Because they want to come. (Duh!) We are not making anyone travel anywhere; we simply believe everyone should be ALLOWED to travel to whichever country they themselves want to live in. What is so difficult to understand about this?

so the fact that you are re-asking the same question suffices to prove you are a troll.

4. Otto says:

Any German officer retreating is deserving of death. Are not refugees also deserving of death for retreating? The fact that German officers retreated means that they should deserve death…. It did not happen so Aryanism.net should not follow the same example of cowardly German Officers. The German officers are the most cowardly people on earth, do not use them as an example.

If you support Individuals. than speak to me as individuals.

I don’t see refugee wanting to join you. Who here is a refugee?

5. Otto says:

Unless you have refugees at home now sheltering with you, you are not practicing what you preach….. Practice what you preach and then I will believe you. You can call me a “troll” all you want. Perhaps you would like to delete me from your website, I would not be surprised. …

6. Otto says:

You can debate with me all you want, but the fact remains that Aryanism.net is merely an abstract philosophical postulate….On a digital website… None of you supply shelter for the people that you say you support, that is a fact… So you should think very carefully about that. And why not shelter the homeless people in your own country first… Would that not be true National Socialism? And I do respect the fact that this website publishes my comments, that is especially rare, most websites would have deleted me…..I am not adverse to all Aryanism.net ‘s ideas, in fact I support alot of the ideas you put forward, but the chances of you changing your ideas to be aligned with mine is remote. Wherever you are now there are many homeless people but you only want to help foreign homeless people and that is not in keeping with National Socialism. Sorry to be paradoxical but you brought this upon yourselves.

7. Stanley Queen says:

@Otto

As someone who personally supports good people in need of help, such as the many refugees and others, your words are pretty common among my divisive and cruel detractors, so I feel obliged to respond now.

1.) Honest people who are pro-refugee, including myself, ultimately want refugees to be able to take care of themsleves in an independent manner. This includes being able to find work for themselves without receiving unlimited subsidies from any person or group of person. We should not, however, deny them access to a state because they are refugees; and not personally helping them at all is wrong and generally lacks a sense of charity. We are trying to create a balance in helping refugees, but you (and others) seem to be either too incompetent or malicious to accept that.

2.) I agree that cowards (people who exist in many ‘forms’) are problematic, but that also includes indigenous people who don’t do anything to fight against the injustices in the world; and those who don’t provide any help to good in need (refugee or indigenous), including those who unjustly label people to create an identity for themsleves and their “in-group”, are the true cowards.

8. Otto says:

@ AS,

If you support individuals making their own choices then you must support people making their own choice to reject refugees coming to their own country. So therefore, as supporting individual choice, you must support all sides, both refugees and those who do not accept refugees. And anybody else who has an opinion, including mine must be accepted….You must accept my opinion no matter what, because you support all individual opinions, no matter what…But that does not correlate with your dogmatic stance…Hence there is a problem. But do you accept Refugees? Do you have Refugee currently residing in your house, if not, why not?

9. Otto says:

@ Fatih Dion

Do you currently have a refugee residing at you house, if not, why not? You must share your bed with a refugee….Let’s be honest, I would like to be honest about this….

10. Otto says:

Do not leave it up to “Western Governments” to support refugees, do it yourself! You hate Western Governments, (and so do I) but I am asking you to support Refugees by providing your own house as shelter for them..,. Are there any refugees that are currently residing at Aryanism.net houses? Please answer, I would like to hear from you.

11. Otto says:

@ Stanley Queen,

12. Stanley Queen says:

@Otto

1.) With the little resources and material that I have, I asked memebers of my community to come together and help both refugees and indigenous people, while still acknowledging immorality exist; and also that, ultimately, immorality exists among refugees, indigenous-people, and others.

2.) I wouldn’t directly provide you with any help whatsoever. You are a troll who hasn’t done anything worthwhile for any indigenous person or refugee of good morals.

3.) All you care about is violently judging individuals as collective groups rather than seeing individuals on a case-by-case basis. It’s rather sickening.

13. guest says:

@Otto
    “If you support individuals making their own choices then you must support people making their own choice to reject refugees coming to their own country.”
    What about people of this country who make their own choice to accept refugees coming to their own country?

“you must support all sides, both refugees and those who do not accept refugees.”
    You forgot about those who accept refugees.

If there is no unanimity between people of this country, who gets to decide wherever to accept refugees or not?

14. Too many trolls on this site. In a National Socialist government we would help refugees and see who is fit for the Anti-Zionist struggle.

15. John Johnson says:

@Otto
    “Perhaps you would like to delete me from your website, I would not be surprised.”

We’ll start deleting your posts if you don’t stop spamming (which multiple members have warned you to stop doing multiple times).

“You must accept my opinion no matter what, because you support all individual opinions, no matter what”

We have no duty to agree with the opinions of inferior individuals (which you have demonstrated yourself as being by your complete lack of empathy). The duty of high quality individuals is to ensure that inferior individuals do not initiate violence against innocent individuals, and that if they do initiate violence against them, the inferior individual is destroyed.

#TribalistLivesDon’tMatter
    #WeWillReplaceYou

(Meanwhile, on rightwing forums, I bet you complain all the time about how “entitled” leftist “snowflakes” are?)

“Are not refugees also deserving of death for retreating?”

You are guilty of treason against the state for retreating from the citizen’s duty to welcome individuals who wish to move to your country, whether they be immigrants or refugees.

You are guilty of treason against the soul for retreating from the duty to offer impartial kindness to individuals in need of aid, and of collaborating with Evil to obliterate empathy from this world.

“Is your bed available to refugees? If not why not? If I was a refugee could I sleep in your bed, could you provide me with shelter and food and a job?”

(Lol, I bet you complain nonstop about “welfare leeches” on rightist forums you frequent?)

It is not up to tribalists such as yourself (who don’t value the lives of refugees or other individuals from the “out-group”) to decide whether or not anti-tribalists such as ourselves sincerely care about the lives of innocent individuals.

@Otto

No, because those who choose to reject refugees are preventing the refugees from making their own choice about where to live.

“So therefore, as supporting individual choice, you must support all sides, both refugees and those who do not accept refugees.”

No, because those who prevent refugees from making their own choice about where to live have already themselves violated the principle of supporting individual choice. Therefore, as supporters of individual choice, the correct response towards them is ruthless Ahimsa.

“And anybody else who has an opinion, including mine must be accepted….You must accept my opinion no matter what, because you support all individual opinions, no matter what…”

“But that does not correlate with your dogmatic stance…Hence there is a problem.”

Yes, the problem is your incorrigible stupidity.

17. Amaleq says:

California police investigating a violent white nationalist event worked with white supremacists in an effort to identify counter-protesters and sought the prosecution of activists with “anti-racist” beliefs, court documents show.

The records, which also showed officers expressing sympathy with white supremacists and trying to protect a neo-Nazi organizer’s identity, were included in a court briefing from three anti-fascist activists who were charged with felonies after protesting at a Sacramento rally. The defendants were urging a judge to dismiss their case and accused California police and prosecutors of a “cover-up and collusion with the fascists”….

18. Amaleq says:

‘Rise of Neo-Nazism’: Shooter targeting African migrants was met as ‘hero’ when arrived to prison

19. Otto says:

@ AS,

20. Otto says:

@ John Johnson,

Do you have refugees currently residing in your home? If not, why not? This question is not spam, but a legitimate request!

I ask nothing but that you accept a refugee! But all you do is call me names!

21. Otto says:

@ Amaleq,

Do you currently have a refugee currently residing at your home, if not, why not? I believe my question is legitimate because you believe: “Refugees Welcome”…Good, then why are the refugees not welcome in your own home?

22. Otto says:

And to anybody else, please see my first commented proverb”

“Charity begins in the home.”

Does Aryanism.net believe in this proverb or not? Because the way I see it, so far, is that Aryanism.net does not believe in this proverb! Instead they are only asking others to do what they cannot do themselves….

23. Otto says:

To be honest, I feel obligated to answer several responses from several members of this website, that makes me a persecuted minority on this website…Please do not persecute me for being a minority. I am not a tribalist because I have no tribe…So your accusations against me are false, neither am I a White Supremacist…I am simply a lone individual, and it does not matter what skin pigmentation I have, asking a question…Why do you ask others to do what you cannot do yourselves?

24. Otto says:

Why do you consider me to be inferior to you? Do you decide who is superior and inferior?

25. Otto says:

The object of National Socialism was not “anti-Zionism”….That was not the German National Socialist struggle. It was the NSDAP – The German Workers National Socialist struggle….Deutsche….German…You are confusing terms and names, regrettably.

26. @Otto

Are you okay up there? The NSDAP struggle wasn’t Anti-Zionism? You do know that they were fighting against what the Protocols of the Elders of Zion talked about regarding the Jews? Part of Zionism or all of it is international Jewry which is what the National Socialists fought against.

27. This is interesting:

“A federal judge has ruled that Esther Koontz’s constitutional rights were violated when she was denied a Kansas teaching job over her refusal to renounce the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement (BDS) against Israel”

Anti-Israel activism in the heart of America.

@Otto

“Do you currently have refugees residing in your home? If not why not? Are you not preventing refugees from making their own choice? They want to live with you, to sleep in your bed, why deny them that? You, yourself are rejecting refugees!!!”

You are accusing me of not doing for refugees things that I am also not obliged to do for existing citizens. Refugees Welcome simply means treating refugees NO DIFFERENTLY THAN existing citizens, which is exactly what I do.

“I believe my question is legitimate”

Of course you do. You are a moron.

“Why do you consider me to be inferior to you?”

Because you are a moron and you spam.

“Do you decide who is superior and inferior?”

You may not be able to help being a moron, but you decided to spam.

@Miecz

I definitely agree that most of the positivity in Trump-occupied US has been coming from principled judges, going all the way back to leading the opposition to the travel ban last year. Here is another example just in:

Judges are not democratically elected, and that may be why at least some of them still care about doing what is ethical (at least to the best of their understanding), instead of merely what the majority wants. We should draw leftist attention to this pattern as part of educating them in anti-democracy.

Back when I was in school, I used to notice how there were trick questions in tests that the majority of the class fell for such that they all got the answers wrong in the same way. Back then I had already observed that not just that only a minority of the class have the ability to figure out the correct answer, but also that there was almost always one especially common wrong answer per question (as opposed to every person who got it wrong getting it wrong in their own distinct way), which reinforced my distrust towards majority opinion, and demonstrated to me how easy it was for the majority to be herded (as the designers of the trick questions were basically doing). What we see in democratic politics these days is essentially the same phenomenon, except in school at least there were teachers (who of course are not democratically elected) to authoritatively tell the majority that their answer is wrong after the test is over….. These anti-Trump judges are supposed to be the equivalent of the teachers, but the problem is that the majority think they know better than the judges …..

(By the way, please cut out this bad habit of calling stuff “interesting”, a word which contains no real information about whatever is being referred to. It’s depressing enough that so many non-swastika commenters have picked up this bad habit; we are counting on you as one of our most senior team members to set a better example.)

29. Otto says:

@ AS,

Citizens of what exactly?

What citizens are you talking about?

Of which nation do you refer to as “citizens”? Your own nation? Which nation is your own nation?

30. Otto says:

@ AS,

You say that Refugees have a choice about where they live, then why do not they choose there own nation where they were born to live, and dont say because they find hardship there because according to National Socialism one should fight all hardships for one’s own nation Therefore you support anti-National Socialism masquerading as a false National Socialism… If they choose the nation in which they are born then they can be true National Socialists….Not that I myself am a true National Socialist, because I do not have a nation nor a socialism of a nation, but if I had then I would fight for my nation and thus be a socialist.

31. Otto says:

Are indigenous tribes – tribalist?

Aryanism.net refers to indigenous tribes in a favorable light…But then condemns tribalism? This does not make sense. Is Aryanism.net selective about who they refer to as “Tribalist”?….

The objective with German National Socialism is German National Socialism not anti-Zionism. The Third Reich had no problem with Jews leaving Germany to go to Israel or anywhere else, as long as they left Germany. Do you really think that Adolf Hitler would accept 1 million refugees into the Third Reich? Do you really believe that?…I ask that because I am the only one asking you that question, nobody else is interested in your website except for me and a few others….So, seeming I am interested, why not give me a good hearing and a good answer, nobody else is here to ask you questions…And as I said I am not against all of Aryanism.net’s dogma.

32. Sun of the Isles says:

@AS

“Judges are not democratically elected, and that may be why at least some of them still care about doing what is ethical”

“The Third Reich had no problem with Jews leaving Germany to go to Israel or anywhere else, as long as they left Germany.”

@Otto

“Aryanism.net refers to indigenous tribes in a favorable light”

Please show where in this site indigenous tribes are shown in favourable light. You evidently haven’t comprehended the contents of this site, no matter how much you read it, due to your low literacy.

33. Fatih Dion says:

@Sun of the Isles

“As much as I dislike the idiot who wrote this this, the Ha’avara agreement has always kept me wondering. Why did Hitler approve of the deal?”

Hitler must compromise with bad situation at that time (Jews over the world declared war on Germany on 24 February 1933), and the fact that you must know that Hitler will promise to liberate Middle East from Jewish peril if he had won on the Eastern Front and North Africa battle

@Otto

“You say that Refugees have a choice about where they live, then why do not they choose there own nation where they were born to live”

not all refugees are willing to live in their home country, there are those who do not like living in their country and moving to a place they like to live

“according to National Socialism one should fight all hardships for one’s own nation”

Nationalism is voluntary, not coerced, anyone can serve in a country they love, not necessarily serve in the country where they are born

Please read again our website content

@Otto

“why do not they choose there own nation where they were born to live, and dont say because they find hardship there because according to National Socialism one should fight all hardships for one’s own nation Therefore you support anti-National Socialism masquerading as a false National Socialism… If they choose the nation in which they are born then they can be true National Socialists….”

You’d better complain to Hitler, since he founded National Socialism after himself choosing not to stay in Austria where he was born.

“The Third Reich had no problem with Jews leaving Germany to go to Israel”

There was no Israel during the time of the Third Reich, you moron.

“Do you really think that Adolf Hitler would accept 1 million refugees into the Third Reich? Do you really believe that?…”

more than a million Polish workers had been brought into the Reich by May 1940.

But by May 1940 it had become apparent that even the recruitment of the Poles could not satisfy the labor needs of the German economy. Consequently, even during and immediately after the „Frankreichfeldzug [expedition in France]“ a little over one million French prisoners of war were brought into the Reich as workers. In addition, a more intensive advertising campaign for workers was started in the allied countries and the occupied areas in the West and North.

There were 7.6 million foreign workers in jobs in the Reich during September 1944: 5.7 million civil workers and just under two million prisoners of war.

About 23 percent of all employed workers in the Reich during September 1944 were foreign civil workers or prisoners of war. … in specific firms, such as Daimler-Benz or the Volkswagenwerk, that the ratio was more than forty or fifty percent in the armament industry; in many production units it reached seventy and eighty percent, which meant that the German workers, aside from administration, were primarily used as trainers and supervisors. In addition to the direct armament industry, the construction sector and agriculture had particularly high proportions of foreign forced workers.

But the use of foreign forced workers was not restricted just to the industry giants, but extended throughout the whole economy, apart from administration – from the small farm to the plumber with six employees to the Reichsbahn [State Railway System], to the local City Hall and the large armament firms.

By the beginning of 1944 it had become apparent that even these truly impressive numbers could not satisfy the labor needs of particularly the large armament projects of the Reich,

Which German Chancellor is the biggest labour importer in the history of Germany? (Hint: not Merkel)

@SotI

“Not neccesarily though. Many judges (and men of the legal profession) in my country fall for bribes.”

Of course there are bad judges; similarly in the US the Supreme Court overruled the block of the travel ban by judges in Hawaii etc.. But this only highlights the need to select good judges; it does not turn into a pro-democracy argument.

As for bribery, this problem could be trivially eliminated by removing judges from the monetary system altogether. Food, housing, etc. should be provided directly to them (paid for by taxes), but they should not be allowed to own money at all. Basically, judges (and for that matter all people in positions of power) should live an essentially monastic lifestyle.

Why not? The plan was for al-Husseini to take over Palestine. Everything would have been fine so long as the plan worked.

35. Stanley Queen says:

@Otto

For the record, Otto, Houston Stewart Chamberlin (9 September 1855 – 9 January 1927), a British-born philosopher and one of Hitler’s political associates from 1923 to his death in 1927, was a German citizen (which he acquired in 1916) and a memeber of the NSDAP. You better complain to Hitler about that, too.

36. Sun of the Isles says:

@AS

“Basically, judges (and for that matter all people in positions of power) should live an essentially monastic lifestyle.”

Including the Leader himself? (as per your proposition)

Anyway, democracy itself actually involves bribing the people, if you look at it closer. In my country, gubernatorial and regencial candidates (and the political parties behind them) often make ear-appealing promises to the people before elections (only to be broken once they get the chair) and share money, food, clothes, etc. to people (again, merely to raise their amount of voters).

37. Houston Stewart Chamberlain was a vile racist bastard

“Including the Leader himself?”

The leader is defined as the owner of everything in the country (which he merely entrusts to citizens), so it would be technically untrue to say he does not own money. However, the leader is immune to internal bribery for this very same reason: how can any citizen bribe him with what he already owns? All he would need to do to access the assets of the attempted briber is to officially repossess them, without obligation to do anything for the attempted briber in return.

On the other hand, in practice the leader has a duty to live frugally in order to prove to the citizenry that he is not taking advantage of his position to enjoy luxury paid for by taxes. As a rough guideline, I would recommend that a leader’s private expenditure not exceed his country’s minimum wage at any given time.

39. Sun of the Isles says:

@Daniel

@AS

Imam Khomenei might be the closest to the sort of leader you mentioned above. He theoritically amasses much wealth due to his station as Velayet-e Faqih, however he chooses to live frugally, once sleeping in a mosque.

Speaking of an ideal Leader, I have two questions. First, should criticising a Leader be punished, or should anyone be allowed to criticise their Leader as long as their statement be not misleading and does not count to insult? Or should insult of the Leader be decriminalised at all?

Second, how would the state (and its people) counter a Leader gone corrupt? Humans aren’t infallible beings, after all. There are just, benevolent dictators, like Julius Caesar or Hitler, and then there are the despotic tyrants (Yazid, Soeharto, Stalin, etc), whom are harder to oppose than democratic tyrants such as Trump.

@SotI

“I am sure you did not take it from Wikipedia that Chamberlain was a “vile, racist bastard”? If anything he immigrated out of Britain because he hated its racist values.”

Chamberlain was a supporter of Wilhelm II (whom Hitler hated), so Daniel’s description of him is accurate. He emigrated from Britain because he considered Britain not racist enough(!).

“should criticising a Leader be punished, or should anyone be allowed to criticise their Leader as long as their statement be not misleading and does not count to insult? Or should insult of the Leader be decriminalised at all?”

“how would the state (and its people) counter a Leader gone corrupt?”

People should emigrate if they dislike the leader.

41. Stanley Queen says:

@Daniel

I don’t deny your description of Chamberlain. But, regardless of his character, Hitler allowed a British-born person (with German citizenship) to be a memeber of his NSDAP. In my opinion, that should be especially noted to anyone who thinks only ethnic Germans were allowed to formally take part in Hitler’s political movement.

42. Sun of the Isles says:

“Criticizing a leader is fine so long as it is done to the leader himself, not done behind his back. Criticizing the leader in front of other citizens while the leader himself is not present is treason.”

Also, what about spreading hoaxes about the Leader? Would that be considered offensive?

“People should emigrate if they dislike the leader.”

But what if the leader (or the regime) is actually tyrannical? According to Wahhabis, Palestinians should just emigrate out of Palestine.

I am sure you do not share their opinion?

“What of government officials (governers, judges, millitary and police officials, etc.)? Does the same rule also apply to them (about criticism)?”

Of course not, otherwise you would be treating them like leaders, which they are not! Criticism of officials can be submitted either to higher levels in the chain of command within the same department, or to special departments tasked with monitoring officials.

“But what if the leader (or the regime) is actually tyrannical?”

A tyrannical regime will prohibit emigration.

“I am sure you do not share their opinion?”

Actually (and I have said this in the past), I would like as many Palestinians as possible to be evacuated from Palestine for their own safety before we WMD Israel. (They should be allowed to return afterwards, of course.)

44. Sun of the Isles says:

@AS

“Criticism of officials can be submitted either to higher levels in the chain of command within the same department, or to special departments tasked with monitoring officials.”

Unfortunately, anti-defamation laws are implemented here in Indonesia, which means that even insulting the President or government officials publicly (through social media) can be criminalised, and officials who are allergic to critics can sometimes use this law to criminalise people.

“A tyrannical regime will prohibit emigration.”

But anyway, speaking of emigration, something had come to mind. Why does (North) Korea obstruct its people who wants to emigrate? After all, Kim Il-Sung’s regime is not a tyrannical one.

“Actually (and I have said this in the past), I would like as many Palestinians as possible to be evacuated from Palestine for their own safety before we WMD Israel.”

You can say that about the civilians (or rather, civilians who have means to emigrate), but what about paramilitaries such as Hamas? Are you saying that they should abandon Palestine? Wahhabis consider Hamas’s struggle illegitimate and haram, and ISIS has even declared war on them.

Also, what of the Rohingyans? You would suggest that they should emigrate en masse out of Myanmar, because they don’t like A.S.S. Kyi? That’s what she actually wants!

@SotI

“Aung San Suu Kyi’s regime don’t, and Trump actually encourages emigration of certain people among American citizens.”

They are democrats.

“Why does (North) Korea obstruct its people who wants to emigrate? After all, Kim Il-Sung’s regime is not a tyrannical one.”

Unfortunately it is tyrannical. This is why North Korea is unable to rise above fascism, in which strength is achieved by tying the bundle of rods together with rope (therefore it is considered acceptable by fascism to prohibit emigration). There is much we could criticize North Korea about from a National Socialist perspective if we wanted to.

“what about paramilitaries such as Hamas? Are you saying that they should abandon Palestine?”

They can stay if they want to, but it is up to them as individuals. Morally, it should be mainly countries which have supported Israel in the past who now have a duty to sacrifice their troops to destroy Israel and thus redeem themselves, not Palestine which has already sacrificed so many troops for so long.

“Also, what of the Rohingyans? You would suggest that they should emigrate en masse out of Myanmar, because they don’t like A.S.S. Kyi?”

Again, it is UP TO INDIVIDUALS (why is such a simple concept so difficult to grasp, FFS?!?!). I only suggest that those Rohingya who do choose to emigrate from Myanmar be welcomed wherever they choose to immigrate to, thereby demonstrating the ethical inferiority of Myanmar in comparison, and thus justifying the future military invasion of Myanmar by superior countries.

46. Otto says:

@ AS
    Hitler was a German, not an Austrian. Do you believe in false borders?

47. Otto says:

@ Stanley Queen,

H. S. Chamberlain understood that he was German by blood. Do you support false borders? I have read nearly all H.S Chamberlain’s works, have you?

48. Otto says:

@ AS,

So you don’t you think that Adolf Hitler should have stayed in Austria? Why quote him then on your website?

49. Otto says:

Or do you think that he should have stayed in Austria, I don’t get it? What do you mean by that? Is Adolf Hitler a Refugee? Is that what you mean?