How democracy is anti-individualistic

One issue that has the potential to cause confusion is the racial psychology of leadership. Are Aryans (I speak of the prehistoric race and its genetic legacy here) more inclined to democracy or autocracy? What about Gentiles? We observe that Gentiles in the modern world are arrogant and uncooperative. Any suggestion that people should organise themselves for the common good is met with accusations of ‘infringing on their rights’ and the attitude that people should mind their own business. However, Gentiles are also much more inclined than Aryans to following traditions, conforming to public opinion and social norms and sacrificing their individuality for group identity. They rarely think independently or express controversial ideas. Even most racists feel the end to avoid controversy by saying things like ‘I’m not racist, but…’ And leading the group they have submitted themselves too is often a leader, who impresses them by displays of power and strength.

Gentiles are only impressed by leaders who embrace and affirm the values of the group. They are averse to a reformer because reform suggests the possibility that their values and beliefs are flawed. They will not listen to such a leader no matter how good his ideas are. Gentiles put a leader who as similar as possible to themselves in power in order to convince themselves of their own worth. Or it may be that by having a leader who embraces group values, they feel less ashamed at having sacrificed their individuality, since the allegedly best person in their society also follows these values. This is why politicians who make themselves out to be ‘one of the people’ or come from ‘humble origins’ so often succeed in democracies, and why those who do not do this, hoping the people will judge them on the quality of their ideas and competence as a statesman alone are seen as ‘aloof.’

Aryans, on the other hand, will consider the ideas of a potential leader and follow them if they judge the ideas to be good.

One of the main criticisms of autocracy is that there has never been one that is benevolent, however this is false. It is telling that the person most often quoted with reference to this idea is Zionist swine Winston Churchill, who said ‘democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried.’ In Europe, people often have a bad impression of autocracy due to the legacy of feudalism, but there were many benevolent leaders in pre-feudal Europe. There are many stories demonstrating the nobility of the Anglo-Saxon kings, for example, and the feudal monarchs that came later were unrelated – Gentiles who had conquered the more Aryan Anglo-Saxon kings. In the Roman Empire, despite the brutality and decadence of some emperors, we find some extremely noble emperors who still bore substantial Aryan blood, such as Marcus Aurelius and Julian the Apostate. Going back further in time in Europe, we can point to the kings of Europe’s great Aryan civilization, the Minoans, who presided over a society of socioeconomic and gender equality for several centuries. The same is true in other parts of the world. And in the early modern period, there was Napoleon and Frederick the Great.

Another disgusting pro-democratic quote comes from Alexis de Tocqueville, who said ‘In a democracy, the people get the government they deserve.’ This quote captures the anti-individualistic core of democracy, since instead of treating people like individuals it judges an entire population based on the behaviour of the numerical majority. I remember when the government was trying to push SOPA, there was a comment on an article saying ‘If you don’t have anything to hide, you don’t need to worry about SOPA.’ Say the majority of people agreed with him (and, in my experience, the majority of people DO have this slavish attitude, just like the majority of people do not question 9/11 or the Holocaust and believe the loss of liberties that has occurred in the last decade is necessary to ‘fight terrorists.’) Say the majority voted for a law like SOPA. Would I, who strongly disapprove of SOPA, deserve to be censored?  No, because I do not share the majority opinion and it is not my fault the majority of people are slaves. But according to Alexis de Tocqueille, I would deserve this. And the sort of people who would vote for SOPA if it were ever put to the public vote should never have been allowed to have a say in the first place, on anything, because the way their mind works makes them incapable of being free, so it is pointless to give them a vote as if they were free (although they should not be enslaved or, in this example, censored. They should simply not be able to make important decisions since they will end up enslaving themselves and everyone else, by voting in favour of SOPA, for instance.)

Every ideology that derives from democracy is an extension of this anti-individualistic mentality. For example, I am against modern Feminism, but not because I think women should be subjugated. Modern Feminism is designed to make women seem inferior, although most Feminists do not realise this. There have been campaigns by Feminists, some of which were successful, to demand that a quota should be introduced in certain professions so that a certain proportion of positions have to be filled by women. This gives the impression that women would not be able to do this without help, and that they are getting jobs they do not deserve. But, as usual, the masses are not perceptive enough to see what is going on and hail it as a form of ‘progress’. Exactly the same is true for affirmative action for ethnic minorities. But, getting back on topic, there is an even worse issue here. It is bad enough for someone to be enslaved, but particularly disgusting for someone to be enslaved by someone who is inferior to them. Or, if not enslaved, then occupying a subordinate position to someone who is inferior to them. The injustice here is obvious. In giving any group higher priority than another, it is possible that an inferior person from the high priority group will be commanding a superior person in the lower priority group. Some women are superior to some men, and they should occupy a higher position, but if it is the man who is superior, he should occupy the higher position. This should be obvious, and yet this simple principle of judging people based on quality has been lost in identity politics (i.e. anti-individualistic politics.)

The most extreme example of identity politics defeating the individual principle is the relationship between adults and children. This site continuously stresses that children tend to be superior to adults in morality. I will not be drawn into a debate on this, because this is yet another example of the identity politics I am writing against. However, it is definitely true that some children are superior to some adults in morality (and even in intelligence) and it is disgusting for them to have to take orders from someone inferior to them. Of course, I think that the enslavement of children (which is the situation we have) is disgusting anyway, but I want to point out the link between this situation and the conflict between the democratic view that judges people based on membership of a group and the individualistic, anti-democratic view that judges people based on quality.

The world we live in today is backwards – the worst people are the ones making all the decisions and the best people have been marginalised and have no influence. Hopefully we can do something about this.

This entry was posted in Anthony. Bookmark the permalink.

161 Responses to How democracy is anti-individualistic

1. NuminousSun says:

@Alex:

2. Alex Alexander says:

The one who is harming the other man over the stupid idea of ‘race’.

I identify the oppressor as a dead man.

3. NuminousSun says:

The point being race is obviously an issue to the oppressor ffs!

4. Alex Alexander says:

“So now that you’re all grown-up you’re no-longer dumb, did I interpret that correctly?”

Nope, I have much to learn, I use my age and year to mark my thought processes over time, and compare myself now to then. I am just better at 18 then I was at 14, but I could get better.

5. Alex Alexander says:

“The point being race is obviously an issue to the oppressor ffs!”

That issue is his, not mine. The oppressor and his ideas will just be killed and I don’t have to look at it again.

6. NuminousSun says:

@Alex:

The reason we break the world down into three races is for simplification purposes. Simplification happens to be a National Socialist ideal after-all.

There were Aryans, it is a historical fact!

7. NuminousSun says:

@Alex:

So race obviously matters to the oppressor, right?

8. Alex Alexander says:

Yes, there were agrarian peoples. No, they are not superior, look at us now, a superior ‘race’ would not bring us here. Race doesn’t exist just biological differences. No, that does not mean I will treat someone differently because of there biological difference. I treat people based on there character. Character is not just determined by genetics, some of it could be, but no selective breeding is not the answer, they selectively breed cattle for the best genes, to breed and exploit someone’s genes is just unthinkable!

9. Alex Alexander says:

“So race obviously matters to the oppressor, right?”

Yeah.

10. NuminousSun says:

Well, ideas are bulletproof, so is racism. As has been said before, the only thing that can destroy an idea is a better one. Racial idealism is a better idea, as JJ pointed out earlier. Simple.

11. WN says:

Counter of all commentators of this blog (excepting me):

gfs: 0
    kisses: 0
    handjobs: 0
    blowjobs: 0
    intercourse: 0
    Pedocreep shamed: ?

Last updated: 04.08.17

12. Alex Alexander says:

That makes no sense, but okay. Racism isn’t a matter, it can be destroyed and only the antithesis of it will get rid of it.

From what I get, you are saying racism can’t be removed, so the solution is to just saturate it with something else and give it a new name. It’s still the same thing, no matter what you turn it into.

13. NuminousSun says:

The world can be a very lonely place for those that see it for what it really is. I think some come here looking for a place to belong. I came here asking, what can I do to help?

14. NuminousSun says:

@Alex:

How is racial idealism and racism the same thing, please explain?

15. LuciferOverZion says:

It seems that both Numinous Sun and Alex haven’t read the website properly.

16. LuciferOverZion says:

@ NS
    Sorry I misread your comment.

17. Alex Alexander says:

Well it has race as the root word doesn’t it? I just want to take the racial out of idealism. Race is just mundane to me. But if you see the concept of ‘race’ as you do, it’s just you and your feelings, I can’t make you see what I am seeing.

18. NuminousSun says:

How is an anti-racist refusing to breed with a racist (racial idealism) the same as a “white” refusing to breed with a “non-white”? Perhaps now that you’re older and wiser you might want to read this site again, at least if you want to argue against it’s points…

19. LuciferOverZion says:

It astonishes me how many people can read this website for years and not comprehend it. I would understand someone trying to disprove it by coming up with logical conclusions…
    “All humans are equal, genetics can’t determine anything, so a cat can bark like a dog and fly like bird, because genes don’t matter”

20. NuminousSun says:

21. LuciferOverZion says:

At the very least, people who carry hereditary genetic diseases and criminals should be sterilized, for the sake of the unborn who’s gonna have shitty parents.
    If two students out of three say that two plus two makes five they gotta stfu and accept the third student’s mathematical authority. Authoritarianism is about letting the best in charge but the pleb doesn’t want to admit that he’s an incompetent and would only want to vote for someone who agrees with him.

22. Alex Alexander says:

“How is an anti-racist refusing to breed with a racist (racial idealism) the same as a “white” refusing to breed with a “non-white”?”

What if an Anti-Racist refused to breed with a Racial Idealist?

“Perhaps now that you’re older and wiser you might want to read this site again, at least if you want to argue against it’s points…”

Possibly.

23. Alex Alexander says:

“Race is not a mundane point to the oppressor who has more power than you, the point is to destroy the oppressor’s ideas… Come on man, seriously?”

Yeah, that’s what I am saying.

24. LuciferOverZion says:

Relativism and PC is very strong here.

What could explain your oppressors’ barbarity? They haven’t been educated well? Indoctrination?

Many choose to be that way. Do you know why? Is it their nature?

25. Alex Alexander says:

Look, I’m out, the reasons I came back here, is because, unlike Hashtali (who ironically announced he was leaving a week after I did), I did not tell you guys my true intentions of leaving, only half of it, so I decided to make a few closing arguments. I disagree with a lot of this site, but it is far more agreeable than other places, I do not wish to change anyone’s opinion here, you are all set in your ways, and that is good and don’t let anyone take that from you.

I like you guys, I like AS, JJ, and NS, you are great people. I just disagree with you three, but I disagree with everyone.

26. LuciferOverZion says:

There are two reasons for one to disagree:
    - one thinks that a concept is flawed and possesses a superior truth. If so, please enlighten us.
    - one simply can’t accept a concept

27. John Johnson says:

@Alex

“does not at all mean that my empathy had died, in fact it’s more alive than ever.”

The fact that you think courageous individuals in the past who have helped win massive battles and improve the lives of others, and then passed the torch on to future generations because the war they were engaged in was too great to be won by a single individual or generation, are “irrelevant” shows just how much you have changed.

I am glad that you are doing some soul searching to discover what you truly believe rather than ‘worshiping’ anything blindly, but be careful not to lose your idealism and become poisoned by pessimism. I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your journey.

—-

“but if they love others for their ethnicity, bloodline, or identity, that they can go away.”

Which is what we advocate. Race for us is not revealed by ancestry, skin color, or other arbitrary traits which have traditionally been important in Western society, but by a person’s innate moral bearing.

Anyone who tortures children, promotes ethno-tribalism, and lacks empathy can never be part of the Aryan race, no matter what they look like or what ethnic group they were born into.

“No one did, in fact every animal is like that, if humans were not like that…”

No, some people actually did emotionally evolve past tribalism and develop empathy for people born into different ethnic groups and species.

Why do you think humanity should have ceased to exist? Either it is because there is something fundamentally wrong with humanity (thereby demonstrating that you as an individual have high enough emotional function to realize humanity’s barbarity–in which case there is no reason why other individuals couldn’t have reached the same conclusions via their emotional disgust to ignobility) or else you as just being cynical.

“in fact this site’s idea on destroying the “gentile and turian bloodlines” is a caveman mentality in some sort, why bother calling it that?”

These bloodlines must be terminated because they continue to draw tribal lines and initiate violence against innocent individuals for no other reason than being born into the outgroup. A true caveman mentality is held by people like BS WNs who hate Jews simply because Jews are a successful tribe which exists outside of the “white race”. In contrast, WNs and Jews are enemies of the True Left because they chose to draw the tribal lines in the first place and then went on to initiate violence against others.

WNs hate Jews for being an “other”; anti-racists hate WNs and Jews for lacking empathy for others. See the difference?

“giving random people imaginary terms for there existence.”

Our criteria for who should and should not exist is anything but random.

“What’s the point in ‘identifying the oppressor’ by his ‘race’, are you going to look at the oppressor and say “oh yeah he’s a gentile, he’s evil, tsk tsk tsk” and do nothing.”

An individual is not evil because they are a Gentile, they are a Gentile because they are evil.

Besides defending victims of initiated violence in the immediate term, our goal is to prevent evil individuals from reproducing and passing on their ignoble instincts and creating future generations of oppressors. If you have a better, and less arbitrary, way to define who should not be allowed to reproduce than by the racial classification we use, you are free to outline it.

@Anthony

“But the sad thing is that it could all be avoided if the site didn’t promote Nazism”

The True Left site is supposed to be the site for promoting our ideas without linking them to the Third Reich.

“I still hope that one day the site gets its act together and AS realises the reason the site is only attracting a handful of people is that it has deep flaws”

Don’t hope; start your own site. You see deep flaws here? No one is stopping you from getting rid of them on a site of your own while keeping whatever good things you think we offer! If you show me that you can achieve more than we can without compromising on anything we consider to be important, I will learn from you. This is what I told NCTS. I haven’t heard from him since.

“rather than because they are the only noble people in the world and everyone else is evil”

An even better sign that you are wasting time is when I must repost from the FAQ:

Many people share our abstract values but, due to the conditioning they have received, refuse to believe that Hitler stood for these values. These are not bad people, but we do not want them at this stage.

@NS

“I know realize for myself how absolutely important a well built and functioning True Left website is! I will begin work on it in a month.”

I am glad to hear this. Please keep us updated, and good luck!

“Perhaps now that you’re older and wiser”

But please do not imitate Alex’s rhetoric.

@Alex

“does not at all mean that my empathy had died”
    “every animal is like that”

Your empathy has indeed died.

29. NCTS says:

At a point in time, I thought AH would be “bad for business”, so to speak. But that was only out of fear, fear of being branded as “bad”. They want us to be afraid, to be fearful, that’s how they win the fight before it even started. If there’s two boxers, and one is afraid, he will likely lose. We cannot be afraid, and each time they try to tell us we are bad or evil, then we should not even attempt to argue with them or go on the defence, instead we should just say, yes we are bad, we are evil, so what? What are you going to do about it? We should be on offence at all times.

If as they claim, that AH was so bad, then read these links, and tell me how a person of such emotion and empathy can be bad?

I won’t start my own site, for simple reason of zero motivation. I still come here from time to time to observe. I still think it is greatly made.

I do think, however, that lately it has become too mainstream political. I think lots of time is being wasted on “back and forth” arguments. I won’t say what is right or wrong, but simply, what I think is my objective view. I think at times, the site has fallen trap to the SJW symptom. I think at times it has alienated some of the good components of the supposed political right wing. Although many of the right wing leaders are nothing but useful idiots, I think many of its followers are confused, but also have good intentions, and conscious of who is the problem with the world today.

For instance, the fake left, the media left, the Hollywood left, are SJW morally narcissistic people, and they continuously push the “minority/refugee/immigration” narratives in order to provoke the conservative whites. Sometimes this site has followed the same narrative. I do think many conservative whites are well intentioned people who are not inherently racist, but are pushed by the media and the powers that be, to be racist, to invoke wars continuously. I think many of those who voted Trump, are people who want to rebel against the globalist powers that be, but were simply fooled and swindled by Trump. I don’t think we should alienate these people, but instead by taking a neutral stance on political affairs, they could end up in the future following us.

Anyway, my writing is not up to par, and my way of expressing myself has been a bit weak, but maybe somebody gets what I’m saying?

30. Alex Alexander says:

@JJ

“how much you have changed.”

That was only part of it.

“Constructing a cynical shell around yourself may give the appearance of liveliness, because it shields you from being constantly worn down by life’s misery, but all it will end up doing is make your heart grow cold.”

No, you are right, I have been doing that, I can’t blame anyone else, I guess it must of been due to past disappointments in those I had trusted and all around disappointment in my self and my actions, I wish I had done better. I also just feel like a disappointment to everyone I know, I am trying to my best, I change my actions a lot, but I feel as if people think I am stuck as the same person all the time. I had met someone few months towards the end of the year, and he was a good person, a very rare type of person, I really felt connected to him, but I come out saying retarded nonsense and untrue things, just acting insecure about myself, because I have a hard time figuring out who I really am, in the end he removed contact with me and I feel so bad and regret it, I’m just not like that. So I just started to avoid meeting new people. Sorry, for coming out like that, that’s just why I seem cynical.

“I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your journey.”

Thank you for the kind words.

“person’s innate moral bearing.”

I still think everyone is born with the highest morality, the youth is still far more empathetic than grown individuals, I think everyone loses a lot of empathy as they get older, most people lose a lot of it because they are conditioned into the survivalist mentality of the adult world and it’s varying cultures that deal with it. I just do not see how bloodline effects this.

“Why do you think humanity should have ceased to exist?”

“If you have a better, and less arbitrary, way to define who should not be allowed to reproduce than by the racial classification we use, you are free to outline it.”

I think humans should stop reproducing all together.

31. John Johnson says:

@Alex
    “Sorry, for coming out like that, that’s just why I seem cynical.”

Don’t be sorry, we all make mistakes and have misfortunes befall us.

I struggled with cynicism for years, and it was my experience that true self-reflection and healing could only begin once I removed the cynical barrier which was shrouding my inner self. Of course, that’s not easy to do, but I figured I’d share my thoughts.

“I just do not see how bloodline effects this.”

Some people are less inclined to lose this empathy as they grow old. Some of this is from environmental effects, but the biological mechanisms shouldn’t be overlooked.

Some individuals maintain their youthful bone structure better than others as they age (the concept of Neoteny). Surely there exists some sort of ‘Neoteny of the mind/spirit’? It is our theory that individuals of Aryan bloodlines are more likely to retain the empathy they are born with as they age, compared to individuals of non-Aryan bloodlines who dramatically change after puberty. There is not a perfect 1:1 correlation between a noble character and a Neotenic-looking body, but it seems intuitive that there must be some non-zero correlation.

If you want an example of this in other species, “domesticated” animals are more neotenic in body and personality than their non-domesticated counterpart. Dogs possess more empathy for strangers than wolves. In recent times, a Soviet experimentalist bred foxes with high aggression (which consistently produced offspring with high aggression), and foxes with low aggression (which consistently produced offspring with low aggression) for many generations. (In other words, he demonstrated how heritable personality traits can be). Interestingly, the foxes with low aggression became physically more neotenic as well.

“The former, never the latter, I have held this view even when I was an Aryanist.”

Most people lack the capacity to even entertain the thought that humanity’s barbarity outweighs its supposed positive impact on the Earth. Even fewer still would entertain the thought that it should cease to exist altogether.

Surely you never had to be taught/brainwashed into seeing humanity’s barbarity? If this is a conclusion you believe due to the power of your own intuition, then it is almost certainly because of your innate emotional bearing (i.e. something caused by inborn biological factors), and not an outside cultural influence. In other words, due to superior DNA you were predisposed to be better able to sense the cruelty that plagues this planet.

How many of your peers who were raised in a similar cultural and educational environment as you have reached the same conclusions about the cruelty of humanity? If heritable biological factors had nothing to do with our character and personality, the numerical gap between people who are disgusted by cruelty and people who have no problems with committing cruelty wouldn’t be so large.

“I think humans should stop reproducing all together.”

As do Aryanists, but in order to make this a serious reality we must first improve the innate quality of people so they have no doubts this is the morally-commendable decision (or else they will back out at the last minute because their instincts of survivalism are too great).

If education/cultural conditioning was all that was necessary to change the quality of humanity, racism in the West would have been eliminated over the past 50 years of anti-racist education; but racism has made a stunning resurgence because all the people with “caveman” levels of empathy are still around and passing on their genes.

32. Numinous_Sun says:

I remember when I was just starting High-school I had a long discussion in the car one day with my step-father (who I have since removed from my life) about evolution and god. My step-father is an atheist, and so was I at the time. At one point he made the comment that from an evolutionary standpoint life is a “mistake”, something that doesn’t normally happen. I don’t believe he meant it as a mistake that should not of happened, or that should be corrected.

I have often wondered how many of us would actually sign-up to live if we were shown what life involves before we were born?

Having eventually found God myself, or God finding me, I am 100% sure life is a ‘mistake’. Life is eternal consciousness (for lack of better words) trapped in a material realm. I think what most people don’t realize about God, and what prophets like Jesus tried to teach, is that one must seek and find God. God will reveal Gods self only to those who seek and yearn to find God.

I can tell you from personal experience there is indeed a God, and one will know when they’ve found. Then one will understand sayings such as these wholeheartedly, and they won’t be able to stop laughing: (or, maybe that’s just my own case, lol!)

“In the beginning was the Word (Logos), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” (John 1:1)

“Let one who seeks not stop seeking until one finds. When one finds, one will be disturbed. When one is disturbed, one will be amazed, and will reign over all.” (Gospel of Thomas, saying 2)

The only place to seek God is in ones-self.

Find God Alex.

@NCTS

“I won’t start my own site, for simple reason of zero motivation.”

Fine, but if your views do not even motivate yourself to activism, why should anyone else care about them?

“I think at times, the site has fallen trap to the SJW symptom.”

Proudly so.

“good components of the supposed political right wing.”

This is an oxymoron.

“Although many of the right wing leaders are nothing but useful idiots, I think many of its followers are confused, but also have good intentions, and conscious of who is the problem with the world today.”

“For instance, the fake left, the media left, the Hollywood left, are SJW morally narcissistic people, and they continuously push the “minority/refugee/immigration” narratives in order to provoke the conservative whites.

I’d say they do it because refugees etc. are being treated unfairly.

“Sometimes this site has followed the same narrative.”

The False Left relies on “human rights”. We do not.

“I do think many conservative whites are well intentioned people who are not inherently racist, but are pushed by the media and the powers that be, to be racist, to invoke wars continuously. I think many of those who voted Trump, are people who want to rebel against the globalist powers that be, but were simply fooled and swindled by Trump.”

Let’s also get something else clear: the ONLY reason why we oppose globalism is because it undermines autarky (including labour-backed currency). We have nothing in common with those who claim to oppose “globalism” but who in fact are against migration (which is a separate phenomenon from globalism; the correct term is cosmopolitanism). They are our enemies. It is possible to be cosmopolitan without being globalist.

“I don’t think we should alienate these people, but instead by taking a neutral stance on political affairs, they could end up in the future following us.”

You do not get to say “we” or “us”. You are not “us” because you have never volunteered to do anything for us. If you want them to follow YOU, fine. As for us, we are deliberately trying to alienate the people you mention.

@JJ

“It is our theory that individuals of Aryan bloodlines are more likely to retain the empathy they are born with as they age, compared to individuals of non-Aryan bloodlines who dramatically change after puberty.”

Also well before puberty in many cases:

Puberty may be the biggest event in physical degeneration, but in spiritual degeneration I consider the biggest event – at least for human children – to be learning language. Most post-verbal children quickly lose most of their empathic link with the non-verbal sentient world even as they gain the ability to communicate verbally with adults. Those who retain relatively more of it (though in most cases still not nearly as much as we would like) are the Aryan children.

34. Legion says:

@Anthony
    “I hope you die a painful death.”
    See, you haven’t changed one bit, still the same little bitch you’ve always been. Seems to be a trademark of AS’s inner circle, except maybe JJ, that’s why I’m always happy to see one of you leave.
    “No-one who comes to the site ever argues about the kind of stuff that AS and I have been arguing about over the past few days.”
    No shit, that’s because we already support autocracy, you never realized you don’t. The criticisms I hold to this philosophy are far more thought provoking and mindful than any of the whining you’ve posted in the last couple days. The difference is I can still respect this website, for the genius and positive impact it has had on the world. You possess no deliberation skills, which explains why this is where you’re at now.
    @Alex “I worshiped this site blindly”
    So did Anthony.

35. Legion says:

@AS
    “Also well before puberty in many cases…”
    “…but in spiritual degeneration I consider the biggest event – at least for human children – to be learning language.”
    Do you attribute this to language itself, or the western intention behind language? I would suggest that those with an innate desire to learn multiple languages could have higher empathy – based on my own encounters of such individuals.

@Alex
    In the very least you must consider race in a similar way one views dog breeds or crops. Dogs can be bred to radically different sizes and aptitudes, as can crops be selected for reseeding based on their own traits or productivity. Obviously your main concern with individuals should be behavior and not appearance. The west is addicted to race, and I sincerely believe that eliminating the concept is impossible; replacing the existing model is the only practicable solution.

36. Hypnotix says:

@ Legion

“Seems to be a trademark of AS’s inner circle, except maybe JJ, that’s why I’m always happy to see one of you leave.”

“@ AS”

37. Alex Alexander says:

@JJ

“I figured I’d share my thoughts.”

Well, I have been consumed by cynicism over the past years, it has got only worse over the past months, but I do want to start on the healing process soon.

“There is not a perfect 1:1 correlation between a noble character and a Neotenic-looking body, but it seems intuitive that there must be some non-zero correlation.”

Then it’s just a theory not a law, I am almost certian that if you mate two “perfect” individuals you are likely to birth an imperfect person. A lot of us come from bloodlines that are more related to cro-magnons than anything else, and to have parents who promote evil belives and treat others with rudeness, and to yet come out as a humble and kind person. I’m saying that perfect and imperfect traits are just unpredictible.

Now I do that certain people should not be allowed to reproduce but it should be based on their actions, personality, and morality not based on who has the best blood. I do think this only because I do not want a child raised in the world with awful parents.

^Eventually this follows forth and humanity evolves past it’s former self, and then eventually seizes to exist.

“In other words, due to superior DNA you were predisposed to be better able to sense the cruelty that plagues this planet.”

If or if not I have “superior DNA”, it’s not important to me, my actions will far exceed science.

“How many of your peers who were raised in a similar cultural and educational environment as you have reached the same conclusions about the cruelty of humanity?”

“but racism has made a stunning resurgence because all the people with “caveman” levels of empathy are still around and passing on their genes.”

Our education has shown these people the notion that “There is other people who are just as important as White people” they just offended because they want attention because they feel insignificant. It’s just narcissism and the desire the be socially different and evil. I do think these are innate traits, and that these people should not be allowed reproduce.

@NS

“Find God Alex.”

@Legion

“In the very least you must consider race in a similar way one views dog breeds or crops.”

“The west is addicted to race, and I sincerely believe that eliminating the concept is impossible; replacing the existing model is the only practicable solution.”

Sure but it is not my focus because human biologists can figure that one out.

-@all-

38. Hypnotix says:

@ Alex

“Now I do that certain people should not be allowed to reproduce but it should be based on their actions, personality, and morality not based on who has the best blood.”

So do we. We maintain that the only way to determine if someone has “the best blood” is through his actions alone. That is how we differentiate Aryans from non-Aryans; not by nose type, or skin color, or skull width, or any other arbitrary, meaningless characteristic – not even by whether or not your own parents were themselves ignoble. Children especially must be given the benefit of the doubt, just like everyone else.

“None. Most of my peers are materialists and do not think past their own existance.”

“God doesn’t interest me. To have spirituality is important to me otherwise you are a dead and beaten down soul.”

That’s what he meant by “God”. ;)

“I see the physical differences in humans, I do like to point out those things, but for me it’s become over simplified to the point where it is irrelevant, for example, Male, Female, I am 5’9 and my friend he is 5’6, she has a big and long nose and she has a short and wide nose, his forehead is long and big, his forehead is small and short; I can just go on.”

None of which matter to us, since they are genes that can be isolated – and genes that can be isolated are certain to have no relation to personality or character traits (the only thing we care about).

“I may say things I am saying but I am not affiliated with any ideology and it will stay that way.”

Eh. Thanks for keeping an open mind, I guess…

39. Legion says:

@Hypnotix
    “What the fuck? Make up your mind already – do you hate us or not? Why attempt a “friendly discussion” with us on Original Nobility if you do?”
    I stated my praise for this website and philosophy already. AS has always been willing to entertain my criticisms or suggestions. One must accept that with an ideology so radical and so widely encompassing, many people will inevitably feel compelled to challenge it, ruminate over it, and deliberate it. In the past when I have humbly inquired or challenged Aryanist positions on this blog, I have been answered with either insults or expressed desires for my death (coupled with assumptions about my agenda). You must be a recent addition to those that bear a Swastika on their name, for I can not recall any ill treatment from you. As I said, AS has always heard me out and provided more than sufficient responses, which is why I am still here today, and actively promoting this philosophy as well as participating in platforms endorsed by it. It is right, and the few far corners of it that I think might be wrong will only be addressed if I give something back in return – as it should be.

@Alex
    “Male, Female, I am 5’9 and my friend he is 5’6, she has a big and long nose and she has a short and wide nose, his forehead is long and big, his forehead is small and short; I can just go on.”
    You are focusing more on aesthetics, whereas my intention was to suggest inherited aptitudes. Some people can’t even eat gluten containing foods without nearly dying. Some thrive on a vegan diet, some do not. Some people are comfortable committing to physical labor, yet others can not bear it for either physical, mental, or spiritual reasons.
    “Then it’s just a theory not a law, I am almost certian that if you mate two “perfect” individuals you are likely to birth an imperfect person.”

40. Alex Alexander says:

@Hypnotix

“That is how we differentiate Aryans from non-Aryans”

Still giving people that kind of upper status is dangerous. It could make them feel egotistical and powerful allowing themselves to harm anyone they see as a “non-Aryan”. Humility is important, it’s important to keep that. Another thing is that someone could try to cheat their way into being considered an “Aryan” and then turn against others in that society. The status should be non-existent and people who are allowed to reproduce should get no other special privileges.

“nose type, or skin color, or skull width, or any other arbitrary, meaningless characteristic”

I know you guys think so, however I was making sure.

“Do you think you could “educate” (any of) them to suddenly start caring about anyone other than themselves?”

I can see some potential in a lot of people, however, when I meet people like this in real life I get jittery and don’t really know to say, so I come of as a hyperactive moron, and I got bullied when I was 16 (I’m 17 now) because of that, I mean this guy would slam my head into the desk, stab me with thumbtacks, and punch me the arm…. a lot. Most of my friends are comical people who do not care about anything deep, trust me, I tried, they are just like “Yeah, okay Alex”, the other friends who do care would say I will just get hurt for feeling that way. I have got into many fights and almost got arrested and almost got expelled this year for things related to my believes. My school is comprised of mobs, it’s just an awful socially mixed society and has really damaged me and I have one more fucking year left. When I am done, I am going to college to study finance so I feel there will be more enlightened people there to discuss intellectual affairs.

As for online friends, it is different because I can talk about worldly issues in a breeze and normally agree, but I most find them on fandom sites so bleh.

“That’s what he meant by “God”. ;)

Heh

“Eh. Thanks for keeping an open mind, I guess…”

41. Alex Alexander says:

@Legion

“This is because people have mixed genes. What you see manifested in someone are not necessarily the genes they will pass down. I believe genes are substantially more flexible than what is commonly accepted. Persistent diet and lifestyle choices will activate or deactivate certain genes in your body. I think that this, coupled with the mindfulness to spiritually envision an ideal can trigger significant post-natal genetic changes (activations, deactivations; epigenetics), hopefully even in the gametes one produces. Of course, a lot of this remains to be proven, and I am not a professional geneticist, however, there are individuals working in the field studying these possibilities.”

42. Ganbaru says:

@Alex

“I just do not see how bloodline effects this.”

I like JJ’s response. I’ll also add an observation of mine that I think also strengthens the theory of the heridity of character traits. Character and physique are also not entirely exclusive, and I think one can actually give you hints on the other. Take an aggressive and masculine male that has a large built with big muscles for example. This person’s muscular frame indicates high levels of testosterone. Higher testosterone levels in men is linked with higher levels of aggression, as seen on steroid users and the “roid rage”. This person will have children that might inherit his muscular physique (high testosterone) and aggressive temper, which are often correlated.

@AS

Just a heads up, in the first part of the Aryan Diffusion article, the external link to “Israelites Came to Ancient Japan” is currently broken, I think this is a mirror to the original article :

@Legion

“Many children are pressured into behaving against their intentions. I remember being young and intentionally being subservient to adults because I felt that after all their years on this planet, they must know how we need to behave to be successful. Often times children follow the lead of the adults for several years before they become brave enough to declare that they have very different understandings of success from one another.”

I understand this. I myself am guilty of eating meat until I was 13 even though I had known it was wrong since I was 3 (before that I assumed meat came from animals that had died of old age), because my parents forced me to. (For this alone I deserve to burn in hell.) But I could never have hunted in person. The difference between passive toleration of evil while under oppression and active participation in it – and enjoying this – is one I consider a fair indication of blood memory, which is the topic here.

Think about it evolutionarily: a Gentile who has mutated such that his genetic “thrill of the chase” is switched on earlier than usual would on his own initiative start practicing and hence becoming proficient at hunting earlier than his peers, which in turn – other factors being equal – would give him a survival/reproductive advantage over his peers back in Paleolithic conditions. This is what we are looking at in these photos that I posted. On the other hand, the same mutation would have been selected AGAINST in Neolithic conditions, because whatever amount of early time spent on getting better at hunting would be time NOT spent on getting better at farming, the latter being the one which now gives a bigger survival advantage. This is what accounts for people like us.

When I was about 7 years old, there was this guy in my class who told us his parents wanted him to become a pro soccer player when he grew up (the teachers also supported this – he was naturally gifted at soccer), but he himself wanted to become a fisherman(!). Definitely not adult pressure to animal cruelty in this case, but rather blood memory.

“Do you attribute this to language itself, or the western intention behind language?”

Language itself.

the ability of verbal communication has given human societies far greater capacity to withstand non-empathic members compared to animal societies. This is because non-verbal communication (which animals rely on exclusively) demands active effort at empathy between the communicators, whereas language – essentially a blunt cryptography of thought – has enabled a mode of communication that permits bypassing the faculty of empathy altogether

The same pro-verbal bias is observable in non-Western civilizations:

“In the Popol-Vuh, the old sacred book of the Quiches of Central America, it is said that the animals were, from the start, condemned to be killed and eaten because they were devoid of articulate speech and could not therefore praise the Gods.” – Savitri Devi

I see no indications that pro-verbal bias is stronger (or weaker) in Western civilization than in other civilizations.

“I would suggest that those with an innate desire to learn multiple languages could have higher empathy – based on my own encounters of such individuals.”

Jews are famous for their multilingualism. It may be that knowing multiple languages makes it easier for an individual get several different perspectives on an issue, which leads to more open-mindedness that superficially manifests similarly to more empathy, in other words the apparently more empathic behaviour (which can also be fake, as with Jews) is an effect of being multilingual, rather than higher empathy causing people to want to become multilingual.

A good exercise is to try to learn a foreign language the same way we learned our first language: purely by listening to/reading the foreign language, without using any language we already know as a translation medium. This enables a situation where our existing languages become useless to us, and we can experience durations of ceasing to think in our existing language and hence temporary reversion to pre-verbal thought, including engaging empathy in order to understand what is being expressed in the foreign language (until we pick up enough of the foreign language to start thinking in that language instead, at which point the exercise is over).

@Ganbaru

Thanks! Updated.

44. Aristocratic says:

45. Hypnotix says:

@ Alex

“Still giving people that kind of upper status is dangerous. It could make them feel egotistical and powerful allowing themselves to harm anyone they see as a “non-Aryan”.”

At which point they can no longer be considered Aryan themselves.

“Another thing is that someone could try to cheat their way into being considered an “Aryan” and then turn against others in that society.”

Such a person can never be considered Aryan to begin with, since he is nothing more than a selfish, tribal oppurtunist. If he were to be, however, he would be promptly recognized as being ignoble upon abusing his power, and would hence be promptly removed from his position of authority (along with being prohibited from reproducing).

“The status should be non-existent and people who are allowed to reproduce should get no other special privileges.”

They do not. The law applies equally to all – the only difference between Aryans and the cruel, tribal, and malicious is that the latter are neither allowed to reproduce (to ensure they do not perpetuate their ignobility), nor hold any position of power (to ensure they are not given the means to act on their ignobility and oppress others). None of this has anything to do with tribalism. It is born simply out of compassion.

“Most of my friends are comical people who do not care about anything deep, trust me, I tried, they are just like “Yeah, okay Alex”.”

I do trust you. My point was, people like them who think solely about their own self-interest and hedonism can rarely be “educated” to think otherwise. And even if they could, it would be, in effect, slavery, and would only serve to mask their true selves. For any fundamental change in society to happen, we need to make it so the innately kind, compassionate, and noble are those who make up the majority of people – not the other way around, as it currently is. And the only way to achieve that is through state control over reproduction.

“the other friends who do care would say I will just get hurt for feeling that way.”

They, unfortunately, are too stuck in their slavish mentality to affect any meaningful change on their own.

“I have got into many fights and almost got arrested and almost got expelled this year for things related to my believes.”

This is precisely the kind of heroic commitment that must be valued above all else. This is what nobility is about!

“My school is comprised of mobs, it’s just an awful socially mixed society and has really damaged me and I have one more fucking year left. When I am done, I am going to college to study finance so I feel there will be more enlightened people there to discuss intellectual affairs.”

I wish you the best of luck, and sincerely hope that there you finally find what you are looking for.

“Even if I did which I will not, I have ties to AS that would prohibit me from doing anything. I also have a lot more criticisms other than racial issues.”

I was just subtly pointing out – there’s less point to a discussion if you’ve convinced yourself from the outset that nothing we say can ever change your stance on any issue, nor on us as a whole.

@ Aristocratic

“What I fully support from this site is child liberationism and veganism, I do not understand politics, nor Hitlerianism, nor refugees nor Trump nor anything, I just hate the oppression of individuals under 18 and the consumption and murder of animals. I hate with all my soul who relegate them to slavery, and if I could end up with all their slavers right now even at the cost of my own life.”

That is good, though do you not feel the same compassion towards refugees and their plight as you do towards children and animals, even as the former are abused and slandered daily by rightist barbarians? All of our positions are heavily interconnected, for all of them are based on universal compassion. How do you share in some of them but not others, if you hold the same disdain towards slavery and violence as we do?

46. Alex Alexander says:

@Legion

Thank you for the resources you have provided, I have saved them, and I will give them a read at some point.

47. Aristocratic says:

@Hypnotix

I do not know much about that subject, and I get contradictory information, some for and against, so I prefer to be on the sidelines and focus on things that are 100% of my position, but I empathize with everything that deserves it.

@AS

I think your government thinking only leaves us 2 forms of government: dictatorial (a ruler for life, with oligarchical elections to the death of the ruler) or imperial (as in dictatorial but the government passes to a heir apparent). Although I do not believe that an Aryanist state is considered to ‘inherit power or something’ as something possible. The individual before his genes.

48. John Johnson says:

@AS
    “Most post-verbal children quickly lose most of their empathic link with the non-verbal sentient world even as they gain the ability to communicate verbally with adults.”

I remember reading somewhere that the way we store memories seems to be linked with our ability to understand language–causing very few people to retain memories before they became verbal.

“”SJW morally narcissistic people”"

Obviously “SJW” is used as an insult against people who genuinely care about important issues, but I believe some of the negative stereotypes come from reality. For example, I’ve mentioned to you before in private how people who latch onto veganism or environmentalism because they think these causes are cool and ‘trendy’, without actually understanding the moral reasoning behind them, are counterproductive. They make the public’s perception of these issues more negative and make it more difficult for actual activists to make change.

There are words such as “slacktivism” to describe people who think clicking “like” on a link or “donating 5 cents per day to save this poor African child” will actually make a difference in the world. And these people are often very arrogant and love to boast about how much they supposedly care and about how great of a person they are for doing “so much”… I think the general word for this behavior is “virtue signaling”.

I think we should be willing to acknowledge there is a difference between the people described above and people who sincerely care, but whose rhetoric and strategies may be poor due to being stuck in a False Leftist worldview.

@Alex
    “A lot of us come from bloodlines that are more related to cro-magnons than anything else, and to have parents who promote evil belives and treat others with rudeness, and to yet come out as a humble and kind person.”

And they end up being kind people IN SPITE OF their Cro-Magnon heritage, not because of it.

Obviously it’s a gross oversimplification to say every single bit of DNA which can be linked to ancient Cro-Magnons is pure “evil” and every single bit of ancient Aryan DNA is “good”, but which lifestyle would have selected for more empathy? A hunting lifestyle where the only way to survive is by killing multiple animals per year, disemboweling them, and then slicing their flesh off the bones; or a farming lifestyle where no animals need be harmed? Under selective pressure for a hunting lifestyle, empathy is probably selected against (because this would make it easier and less stressful to kill the prey).

“I’m saying that perfect and imperfect traits are just unpredictible.”

In our present state of research, this may generally be the case. However, it is possible to examine the genome and discover which genes cause certain traits.

One method geneticists use is QTL analysis, and a great deal has been learned about which genes cause which phenotypic traits:

Eventually it should be possible to select for these character traits directly (once the genes which cause them are known), rendering it unnecessary to use correlated physical traits as proxies for how likely someone is to possess Aryan blood memory and traits.

“If or if not I have “superior DNA”, it’s not important to me”

It’s fine if it’s not important to you as an individual, but on a population level people’s genetic composition matters very much. That is one of the main themes of this page:

“It’s a possible and debatable theory, do you know any articles elaborate on this? If so please provide them.”

To give a simple metaphor for epigenetics: your genes are blueprints for certain traits, and epigenetics controls whether your genetic blueprints are locked away and unable to be expressed, our laid out on the table and easily accessible for expression.

Of course, even with epigenetic and environmental factors, someone can’t ever express a trait if they lack the “genes” for it in the first place!

Not to discourage you, but I thought similarly, and it was a very major let down to discover that ‘mob mentality’ was actually more prevalent at my college than my high school. I hope your experience is better, but brace yourself for the possibility that things won’t be all that great in college either. (Although in my experience college was much less stressful than high school, which made up somewhat for all the negative things about it.)

49. NCTS says:

@AS

“THEY are the problem with the world today. Are they conscious of this? (Next you will tell us that the ordinary Israelis are confused but also have good intentions, and conscious of who is the problem with the world today.)”

How are simple ordinary working people comparable to Zionists? You’re generalizing all the people who voted on the right, some are actually good people who have been misguided, but do have good intentions.

What is the difference between this site and a democrat like Hillary Clinton? Because I don’t see any difference. Same exact talking points.

“I’d say they do it because refugees etc. are being treated unfairly.”

That’s because most refugees and immigrants for that matter are ignoble people. Noble people don’t jump ship when the going gets rough. Noble people stay and fight to death for their homeland, they don’t abandon their territory for greener pastures. The noble people are the ones that decide to stay and make their and better, or they stay and rebel and fight for their land.

“I agree that they were fooled and swindled by Trump, but only because they found Trump’s campaign rhetoric appealing. Trump’s campaign rhetoric was racist. People who find racist campaign rhetoric appealing are themselves racist. In short, that they were fooled is evidence FOR, not against, their racism.”

You contradict yourself. You say they were fooled, and then say his rhetoric was racist. So you’re trying to say that Trump is not racist? Trumps rhetoric was anti establishment, that’s why they voted for him. And if these voters were racist, then whats your argument for those that once voted for Obama then voted for Trump. You’d have no argument.

I caution that this site is controlled opposition, some things fail to add up.